PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie for President!

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. She will go in there and kick all the Dem's asses. Then she can make Abbey her Vice President and the approval rating will go through the roof! They would give all the Dem's a run for the money! :cheers2:Althought im afraid Abbey would use her influence to try to seduce Johnny Depp....... :laugh2:

stephanie
06-28-2007, 07:17 PM
:lol:

You my dear...are a goofball....:laugh2:

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 07:30 PM

Well it seemed like a good idea :) :cheers2:

Yurt
06-28-2007, 07:43 PM

you mean... brownnoser :laugh2:

stephanie
06-28-2007, 07:49 PM
you mean... brownnoser :laugh2:

Hey now..

When I'm the President...I'll have my goons hunt you down, and throw your butt in a reeducation camp...:coffee:

Yurt
06-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Hey now..

When I'm the President...I'll have my goons hunt you down, and throw your butt in a reeducation camp...:coffee:

:scared:

Abbey Marie
06-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. She will go in there and kick all the Dem's asses. Then she can make Abbey her Vice President and the approval rating will go through the roof! They would give all the Dem's a run for the money! :cheers2:Althought im afraid Abbey would use her influence to try to seduce Johnny Depp....... :laugh2:

Hey, whatever works. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 08:16 PM
[/RIGHT]
Hey, whatever works. :laugh2:

Bad, Bad Abbey............ :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
06-28-2007, 08:27 PM
[/RIGHT]

Bad, Bad Abbey............ :laugh2:

Most of the time: http://www.websmileys.com/sm/angels/Angel_anim.gif

When I see Mr. Depp: http://www.websmileys.com/sm/evil/teu01.gif

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 08:34 PM

I think Abbey would have the the first ever stripper pole in the White House..... :laugh2:

stephanie
06-28-2007, 08:35 PM

:laugh2:..My Vp is a little devilish...:laugh2:

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 08:37 PM
:laugh2:..My Vp is a little devilish...:laugh2:

How would she be getting anything done. She would be too busy shooting a V vor victory for Johnny and Gary............ :laugh2:

OCA
06-28-2007, 08:37 PM
This is probably one of the stupidest fucking threads ever.

No offense pointed at you Steph.

stephanie
06-28-2007, 08:39 PM

:laugh2:

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 08:40 PM

And to think you posted on it.

OCA
06-28-2007, 08:42 PM

Yep, to let you know what goofy dumbfuck you really are.

Remember, a high post count does not automatically make a good member or debater.

Abbey Marie
06-28-2007, 08:47 PM

Hey! I'm over here... :D

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Yep, to let you know what goofy dumbfuck you really are.

Remember, a high post count does not automatically make a good member or debater.

It's ok, I don't take anything you say seriously as I don't with any product of imbreeding.

OCA
06-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey! I'm over here... :D

Yes Abb I see you honey:cool:

I'm not trying to ignore you but teaching people honour and courage is tough work.

OCA
06-28-2007, 08:57 PM
It's ok, I don't take anything you say seriously as I don't with any product of imbreeding.

Jesus Christ.........Jimmy you need to vet new members more thouroughly, this guy is an absolute fucking joke!

The public apology will stop the ass whippings i'm laying upon you and that are getting me mucho pos reps I might add. Balls in your court newbie.

Yurt
06-28-2007, 09:00 PM

Um, he did not start the thread....

And you have no room to talk:

Ive already posted this about 20 mins ago. Read the damn new threads.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=4850

shattered
06-28-2007, 09:04 PM
Man. Someone needs a job.

OCA
06-28-2007, 09:04 PM
Um, he did not start the thread....

And you have no room to talk:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=4850

Nevada thinks he's on staff here or some shit. I guess spending 14 hrs a day logged in creates illusions.

OCA
06-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Man. Someone needs a job.

It totally freakin kills me to agree with you but almost the same exact words crossed my mind earlier today.

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Jesus Christ.........Jimmy you need to vet new members more thouroughly, this guy is an absolute fucking joke!

The public apology will stop the ass whippings i'm laying upon you and that are getting me mucho pos reps I might add. Balls in your court newbie.

Like I give a shit.

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 09:07 PM
It totally freakin kills me to agree with you but almost the same exact words crossed my mind earlier today.

If I were able to work I would. To rip someone because of a disability isn't right, that's more fucked up then anything I have ever said to you. I thought you were above that but obviously not.

shattered
06-28-2007, 09:08 PM

I think it's happened 3 times in the last month in one fashion or another.. Ain't killed either of us yet, so..hey.

shattered
06-28-2007, 09:09 PM
If I were able to work I would. To rip someone because of a disability isn't right, that's more fucked up then anything I have ever said to you. I thought you were above that but obviously not.

Oh, gimme a flippin break.. You're talking about volunteering at a zoo, working up to working with lions, opening a skating rink, etc.

You can well can do SOMETHING like work - you CHOOSE to sit there on your ass and milk the system.

It's your OWN posts that are earning you my contempt.

Been there, seen that a million times.

OCA
06-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Like I give a shit.

Oh but you should, your cred is taking a major buttkicking the last 24 hrs. Cred is highly important on a messageboard, take me for example, most people don't like me or my style, i've got no problem with that but the one thing they will say, well the old timers here(2 years plus, you are still a greenhorn) is i've been the same since day 1 and have never waivered on anything and I WILL APOLOGIZE OR ADMIT FAULT WHEN WRONG............can you say that?

Nevada....ask around, you don't want me as an enemy....ever.

shattered
06-28-2007, 09:12 PM
I'll vouch for the "he ain't waivered" bit.. I just wish he would sometimes. :D

OCA
06-28-2007, 09:13 PM

If you are truely disabled, I mean truely disabled then I apologize but........I lived next to a guy right out of college who was collecting disability, he told me that straight out of his mouth, said he had a bad back, sonofabitch was healthier than a horse, installed engines in cars in his garage, closed of course:laugh2:

Call me a skeptic but..................

shattered
06-28-2007, 09:14 PM
If you are truely disabled, I mean truely disabled then I apologize but........I lived next to a guy right out of college who was collecting disability, he told me that straight out of his mouth, said he had a bad back, sonofabitch was healthier than a horse, installed engines in cars in his garage, closed of course:laugh2:

See his previous posts.

Yurt
06-28-2007, 09:20 PM

Smarties? Thanks I needed a good laugh tonight after helping all those poor people at the evacuation shelter last night.

My disabled aunt would....

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 09:35 PM

I don't know how to prive it to you. I have to have disc replacement surgery when the insurance goes through I have 2 possibly 3 discs and my lowest disc there is nothing left. It's bas enough that my orthopedic Surgeon wont do the surgery and ive been reffered to a neurosurgeon. I am on Dilaudid, extended release Morphine, Percocet and Zanaflex due to the high level of pain. The don't prescribe those to just anyone. I also spent 3 days in the hospital at the beginning of the month because the pain spiked and they couldn't get it under control. So yes I have a serious injury and ripping on me because I cant work and have a lot of time to kill is not right. That's why im on here so much, I try to get my mind off of the pain.

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 09:37 PM
My disabled aunt would....

Yup, taking blood pressure, oxygen levels, getting medical histories and socializing with people who just lost everything doesn't hurt your back.

Yurt
06-28-2007, 09:43 PM
I don't know how to prive it to you. I have to have disc replacement surgery when the insurance goes through I have 2 possibly 3 discs and my lowest disc there is nothing left. It's bas enough that my orthopedic Surgeon wont do the surgery and ive been reffered to a neurosurgeon. I am on Dilaudid, extended release Morphine, Percocet and Zanaflex due to the high level of pain. The don't prescribe those to just anyone. I also spent 3 days in the hospital at the beginning of the month because the pain spiked and they couldn't get it under control. So yes I have a serious injury and ripping on me because I cant work and have a lot of time to kill is not right. That's why im on here so much, I try to get my mind off of the pain.

So sitting does not exacerbrate the back pain? What about helping the homeless?

You are not truly disabled. And yes, I have no problem saying that. I have a handicap brother who is disabled and he rides the bus/trolley to work. My aunt who can't do anything because of similiar problems you describe, cannot barely move. And she is 71! You are always talking about going out and doing things, like helping the homeless (as if to make me feel guilty, nice try NM) and yet here you are?

Strange.

Yurt
06-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Yup, taking blood pressure, oxygen levels, getting medical histories and socializing with people who just lost everything doesn't hurt your back.

Neither does helping people at best buy....

manu1959
06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
So sitting does not exacerbrate the back pain? What about helping the homeless?

You are not truly disabled. And yes, I have no problem saying that. I have a handicap brother who is disabled and he rides the bus/trolley to work. My aunt who can't do anything because of similiar problems you describe, cannot barely move. And she is 71! You are always talking about going out and doing things, like helping the homeless (as if to make me feel guilty, nice try NM) and yet here you are?

Strange.

i worked for a dude that was bike racing and got run over by a car....lost his arm a lung part of his rib cage......ate painkillers like popcorn ....was a workaholic....and a damn good golfer

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Neither does helping people at best buy....

Ok dumbass, when you goto college and get a medical degree then go through additional medical school to become an orthopedist you can tell me that I have no injury. Until then you are fucked in the head. Also I worked at best buy a few years ago brfore I got injured. So unless you know what your talking about shut the hell up when it comes to me.

shattered
06-28-2007, 10:18 PM
Ok dumbass, when you goto college and get a medical degree then go through additional medical school to become an orthopedist you can tell me that I have no injury. Until then you are fucked in the head. Also I worked at best buy a few years ago brfore I got injured. So unless you know what your talking about shut the hell up when it comes to me.

You and your posts are your own worst enemy. You brag about all this shit you do, yet you can't get ANY kind of job?

Bull.

Yurt
06-28-2007, 10:22 PM
i worked for a dude that was bike racing and got run over by a car....lost his arm a lung part of his rib cage......ate painkillers like popcorn ....was a workaholic....and a damn good golfer

:clap:

:popcorn:

OCA
06-28-2007, 10:31 PM
This is fucking great!:coffee: