PDA

View Full Version : `..............If guns are outlawed...`

LongTermGuy
03-31-2015, 06:43 PM
`A group calling itself “Disarm NYPD” wants the nation’s largest city to create cop-free zones and eventually prohibit New York City Police Department officers from carrying firearms.`

http://personalliberty.com/group-cal...neighborhoods/ (http://personalliberty.com/group-calls-for-disarming-nypd-removing-officers-from-neighborhoods/)

*Build a wall, then make a movie about it.

http://movi.ca/im/mio/escapefromnewyorkimport.jpg

aboutime
03-31-2015, 07:14 PM
I think that is a great idea. Disarm the police, then get rid of all law enforcement in THE BIG APPLE.

Let the EIGHT MILLION Liberals who voted for their present Mayor....destroy themselves on their own REALITY SHOW from TIMES SQUARE.

Entertainment for the entire nation!:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2015, 07:29 PM
Helllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cull the liberal herd!
A great plan, lets pray the obama goes for it.... :dance:---Tyr

gabosaurus
03-31-2015, 08:07 PM
I think it would be awesome to send all the extreme gun nuts to a cordoned off area of North Dakota with no police or any other type of law enforcement. It would be a microcosm of society -- whites, blacks, illegals, gays, radical Muslims, drug cartels, etc. Everyone could own all the weapons they want. Total "Lord of the Flies" situation.
Anyone who leaves has to surrender all their weapons and live in the United States of Hillary Clinton. :cool:

LongTermGuy
03-31-2015, 08:21 PM
I think it would be awesome to send all the extreme gun nuts to a cordoned off area of North Dakota with no police or any other type of law enforcement.

Gabby said: "Depends on the situation" "I know how to defend myself"

:laugh:......would you do it this way? It would mean you would have to carry concealed and be a "gun nut"......or would you try to talk `em to death?:poke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4GMrG0cekw

gabosaurus
03-31-2015, 11:08 PM
You do realize that those are actors in a movie, right? :rolleyes:

If a similar situation happened in real life, I would talk shit with them until they became my homies.

CSM
04-01-2015, 05:35 AM

If a similar situation happened in real life, I would talk shit with them until they became my homies.

Sure you would. More likely you end up being their "bitch" or dead. Reality has a way of intruding on even the wildest fantasy.

Jeff
04-01-2015, 05:49 AM
I think it would be awesome to send all the extreme gun nuts to a cordoned off area of North Dakota with no police or any other type of law enforcement. It would be a microcosm of society -- whites, blacks, illegals, gays, radical Muslims, drug cartels, etc. Everyone could own all the weapons they want. Total "Lord of the Flies" situation.
Anyone who leaves has to surrender all their weapons and live in the United States of Hillary Clinton. :cool:

Gabby said: "Depends on the situation" "I know how to defend myself"

:laugh:......would you do it this way? It would mean you would have to carry concealed and be a "gun nut"......or would you try to talk `em to death?:poke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4GMrG0cekw

Those Homies would be your new lover I am afraid to say.

Kennasaw GA you must own a gun, it's the law and they have nearly no crime what so ever, as a matter of fact most in the south east own some types of guns and we have way less crime than the national average. Would I say NYC should do this, Hell no the City is filled with a bunch of liberals that are afraid to protect themselves, but places where folks aren't afraid to do so and have weapons are also the lowest crime rate area's in the nation.

I can tell you myself I don't call the police, my land is my land. I don't look for problems with others and surprise surprise no one comes to my house looking for issues either, now I am not saying I have never had issues were the police have been involved, but they are usually the result of something that happened ( away from my house ) but that effects me and the punks that caused the issue are afraid of the justice they might receive, so they call the cops to protect themselves.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-01-2015, 08:28 AM

Talking shit never got anybody saved if the situation was seriously dangerous. Talking shit gets people stomped all to hell or killed. Homies may have the --damn time-- to listen to a person talking shit but me I always just stomped their ass to shut them up sooner.
Homies intent on harm would likely rape and then kill you unless you were armed and shot them.

I suspect you have never ever dealt with really bad hombres. I have, trust me on this--they only respond to brute force-thats superior brute force.
Its the nature of the beast amigo.... you being female, they being "homies" , forcing sex would comes as easily as breathing IMHO.

Have you ever really been around truly bad people, true criminals?????--Tyr

Bilgerat
04-01-2015, 10:42 AM

Where you can lie, cheat and steal without any fear of prosecution.

And go back to bed when your people are being slaughtered!

Gunny
04-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Those Homies would be your new lover I am afraid to say.

Kennasaw GA you must own a gun, it's the law and they have nearly no crime what so ever, as a matter of fact most in the south east own some types of guns and we have way less crime than the national average. Would I say NYC should do this, Hell no the City is filled with a bunch of liberals that are afraid to protect themselves, but places where folks aren't afraid to do so and have weapons are also the lowest crime rate area's in the nation.

I can tell you myself I don't call the police, my land is my land. I don't look for problems with others and surprise surprise no one comes to my house looking for issues either, now I am not saying I have never had issues were the police have been involved, but they are usually the result of something that happened ( away from my house ) but that effects me and the punks that caused the issue are afraid of the justice they might receive, so they call the cops to protect themselves.

When criminals fear an armed home owner, they are WAY less likely to be criminals. Fear is a good motivator. Especially for punks n pussies.

Disarm the law-abiding citizen and criminals have nothing to fear.

gabosaurus
04-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Have you ever really been around truly bad people, true criminals?????--Tyr

Dude, I work in under performing and under funded public schools. I have mediated street gang disputes. I have worked in a psyche ward. I have worked in a juvenile detention center for violent offenders. I have sat in a prison cell in Chino. I have been mocked and threatened.
It is attitude and response. Not everyone is as bad as you think they are.
Yes, some of them are. You handle everyone differently.

Gunny
04-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Dude, I work in under performing and under funded public schools. I have mediated street gang disputes. I have worked in a psyche ward. I have worked in a juvenile detention center for violent offenders. I have sat in a prison cell in Chino. I have been mocked and threatened.
It is attitude and response. Not everyone is as bad as you think they are.
Yes, some of them are. You handle everyone differently.

Join my daughter's club. Just pick a bigger city with a bigger gang problem.

Their problem is Daddy's a jarhead. She's well trained and has backup. ;)