PDA

View Full Version : New staff members - Jeff and Gabby

jimnyc
04-01-2015, 07:04 AM
And if that wasn't the most obvious April Fool's joke! :laugh:

CSM
04-01-2015, 07:24 AM
Just posting that is scares the hell out of me!

darin
04-01-2015, 07:32 AM
dude, I was ready to send you a VERY lengthly PM. :D Got me

jimnyc
04-01-2015, 07:42 AM
See that Jeff, they hate you!! LOL

I wonder who Jeff would ban first, and who Gabby would ban first? I'm thinking Gabby tries to ban Tailfins and aboutime, but she better hurry as Jeff is going for her first!

tailfins
04-01-2015, 07:53 AM

I wonder who Jeff would ban first, and who Gabby would ban first? I'm thinking Gabby tries to ban Tailfins and aboutime, but she better hurry as Jeff is going for her first!

You don't see me angling to be a staff member. This type of thing provides a window into how Scientology gets their free labor.

jimnyc
04-01-2015, 08:05 AM
You don't see me angling to be a staff member. This type of thing provides a window into how Scientology gets their free labor.

Are you saying I'm like L Ron Hubbard? :poke:

btw, for the record, neither of these eggheads are angling to be part of staff either.

tailfins
04-01-2015, 08:20 AM
Are you saying I'm like L Ron Hubbard? :poke:

btw, for the record, neither of these eggheads are angling to be part of staff either.

Don't be fooled. Gabby's real plan is to get you to do "auditing" sessions with her then use the information to blackmail you into her taking over the board. It's her plan for board domination. :martian: She will then disintegrate the board with her anti-Reagun.

sundaydriver
04-01-2015, 09:22 AM
Don't be fooled. Gabby's real plan is to get you to do "auditing" sessions with her then use the information to blackmail you into her taking over the board. It's her plan for board domination. :martian: She will then disintegrate the board with her anti-Reagun.

She already blackmails Jim. she's been using this picture from the first time they met for years.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/rover27/gSaX8xQ_zpsjvgiw4ai.jpg (http://s386.photobucket.com/user/rover27/media/gSaX8xQ_zpsjvgiw4ai.jpg.html)

Jeff
04-01-2015, 09:27 AM
Jim my first rule of Business would probably be to ban you :laugh:

As for them not liking me your wrong they just didn't want Gabs :laugh:

Gunny
04-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Jim my first rule of Business would probably be to ban you :laugh:

As for them not liking me your wrong they just didn't want Gabs :laugh:

I'd vote for you to be President. Not a staff member on this board. ;)

gabosaurus
04-01-2015, 11:19 AM
I would ban no one. All of you are too entertaining to miss.

The ideal DP staff would be Abbey, Kathianne and myself. Because you can't trust men to do anything important. :cool:

And if that wasn't the most obvious April Fool's joke!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/f7/7a/9bf77a09bcfcffb2d1bddabc68c56375.jpg

Gunny
04-01-2015, 11:22 AM
I would ban no one. All of you are too entertaining to miss.

The ideal DP staff would be Abbey, Kathianne and myself. Because you can't trust men to do anything important. :cool:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/f7/7a/9bf77a09bcfcffb2d1bddabc68c56375.jpg

Yeah right. Because we are so controlled by our emotions.

Did you vote for Obama? Automatic disqualifier for anything above 1st grade.

DLT
04-01-2015, 04:20 PM

It got my attention! At least the "gabby" part....hehe.

aboutime
04-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Good thing it's APRIL 1ST! But then, nobody would ever believe gabby is qualified, or intelligent enough to be a staff member here. JEFF...Not a bad idea!:laugh:

gabosaurus
04-01-2015, 08:15 PM
I'd vote for you to be President. Not a staff member on this board. ;)

If Jeff runs for President, I am guessing the tabloid press will be filled with stained dress stories. :p

Mr. P
04-01-2015, 08:27 PM

LMAO!!! After all the time I've been absent I drop by and see THIS!!! Love it!
Wanna buy a T-shirt? LOL

Gunny
04-01-2015, 08:41 PM
If Jeff runs for President, I am guessing the tabloid press will be filled with stained dress stories. :p

I'll give him a pass. Stained dresses vs stained international idiot works for me. ;)

NightTrain
04-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Wanna buy a T-shirt? LOL

Hey, Mr. P!

Been a long time, how are ya?

Mr. P
04-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Hey, Mr. P!

Doing well, NT. You?

I am still still in South Bama at Ft. Rucker teaching some of Americas best to fly helicopters in the clouds. Been pretty busy with that.

I just saw the ribbon for Gaffer...Shocked and speechless. Catch ya'll later. :salute:

CSM
04-02-2015, 05:35 AM
Mr. P!!!

Miss ya, bud!

Jeff
04-02-2015, 06:36 AM
Hello Mr. P

Great to see ya !!!

jimnyc
04-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Wanna buy a T-shirt? LOL

I almost forgot about that mistake, and here you come in to remind me! LOL

Awesome to see you. I hope all is well. :salute:

Kathianne
04-02-2015, 09:09 AM
Hey, Mr. P!

Bully and Mr. P in the same time frame? Inquiring minds...

:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
04-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Bully and Mr. P in the same time frame? Inquiring minds...

:laugh2:

And my husband asked me about Pale Rider yesterday. Go figure.

Gunny
04-02-2015, 10:18 AM

He's still around. ;)

jimnyc
04-02-2015, 02:07 PM

He's still around. ;)

Last I heard he was planning on running for office. I'd rather have Bully in office!!

Gunny
04-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Good thing it's APRIL 1ST! But then, nobody would ever believe gabby is qualified, or intelligent enough to be a staff member here. JEFF...Not a bad idea!:laugh:

She's more intelligent than you. :slap:

Gunny
04-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Last I heard he was planning on running for office. I'd rather have Bully in office!!

In South Dakota? Not a whole lote worried about that. ;)

aboutime
04-02-2015, 04:33 PM
She's more intelligent than you. :slap:

Guess I'll have to stop Imitating YOU.:clap:

DragonStryk72
04-02-2015, 04:43 PM

Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they think it's true, or fear it might be true.

Abbey Marie
04-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they think it's true, or fear it might be true.

Or want it to be true...

Jeff
04-03-2015, 07:03 AM
Wanna buy a T-shirt? LOL

I almost forgot about that mistake, and here you come in to remind me! LOL

Awesome to see you. I hope all is well. :salute:

The Million dollar Tee shirt :laugh: I had forgotten about that myself :laugh:

I called Pale out on his running for office, what a joke that make believe 1% is.

Gunny
04-08-2015, 03:27 PM

So what does it say if I get along with Jeff?:laugh:

Gunny
04-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Guess I'll have to stop Imitating YOU.:clap:

Dude, just chill. I'm not looking for a fight. It was sarcasm. Nothing more.

LongTermGuy
04-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Dude, just chill. I'm not looking for a fight. It was sarcasm. Nothing more.

`Oh come on gunny...you got to understand `about time` and not read anything into it....he is not the arguing type.

sound familiar ?:laugh:

jimnyc
04-08-2015, 03:51 PM
So what does it say if I get along with Jeff?:laugh:

So long as you have a screw of some sort loose, you can always find a way to get along with Jeff. I think that's the way it works. Similar to people saying opposites attract, I believe that nuts attract loose screws.

Gunny
04-08-2015, 04:05 PM
So long as you have a screw of some sort loose, you can always find a way to get along with Jeff. I think that's the way it works. Similar to people saying opposites attract, I believe that nuts attract loose screws.

So which one is the nut and which one is the screw?:laugh:

Jeff
04-08-2015, 09:22 PM

So which one is the nut and which one is the screw?:laugh:

Jim I think the attitude of take no shit is why I get along with Gunny

AS for who is the nut or screw hell I will be either or, makes no difference as long as people know I am half crazy and will take care of me and mine. :cool:

Gunny
04-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Jim I think the attitude of take no shit is why I get along with Gunny

AS for who is the nut or screw hell I will be either or, makes no difference as long as people know I am half crazy and will take care of me and mine. :cool:

I was just going for clarification for typographical purposes. Doesn't matter to me which one I am.:laugh:

fj1200
04-09-2015, 04:07 PM
I was just going for clarification for typographical purposes. Doesn't matter to me which one I am.:laugh:

Nuts and screws together? :eek: It's unnatural. :poke:

Gunny
04-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Nuts and screws together? :eek: It's unnatural. :poke:

You have issues.:laugh:

Jeff
04-10-2015, 08:01 AM
You have issues.:laugh:

No doubt, he is a liberal in disguise :laugh:

LongTermGuy
04-10-2015, 08:06 AM
[QUOTE=Jeff;730029 [/QUOTE]

*Hey Good Friday morning Jeff.....have you had your Coffee? :)

Perianne
04-10-2015, 08:11 AM

I think I am gonna go make some now. Ya'll can stop by and have some if you want.

Jeff
04-10-2015, 08:18 AM

I think I am gonna go make some now. Ya'll can stop by and have some if you want.

Good Morning, hope your day is a great one !!! Had my 2 cups and have moved on to my OJ now, but about 4 this afternoon I will be looking for another cup, Ms. Perianne I think a cup of coffee with a sweet woman is always nice. :D

Voted4Reagan
04-10-2015, 10:30 AM
I like the idea of JEFF as a MOD.... Georgia Shit-Kicker on a Motorcycle...... just what we need....

Gunny
04-10-2015, 10:37 AM
I like the idea of JEFF as a MOD.... Georgia Shit-Kicker on a Motorcycle...... just what we need....

If I had a problem with redneck bikers I guess I'd have to throw myself off a cliff.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-10-2015, 07:04 PM

Must be why he and I get along so damn well.. hmmmmmmm.. -:laugh:-Tyr

Gunny
04-12-2015, 01:35 PM
Must be why he and I get along so damn well.. hmmmmmmm.. -:laugh:-Tyr

People just don't appreciate what they have. I'd trade my brother for Jeff in a second. Mine has no sense of humor and thinks he the reincarnation of Douglas MacArthur.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-12-2015, 02:50 PM
People just don't appreciate what they have. I'd trade my brother for Jeff in a second. Mine has no sense of humor and thinks he the reincarnation of Douglas MacArthur.

A Prima donna eh? I feel for ya, have had a couple bosses like that in my long life. Never ended well.

MacArthur gave one of the finest speeches I ever read , after he was pulled back and canned for blasting the North Koreans all to hell and his zeal fighting the Chinese.
Trumann blew that one big time as we should have set China straight right then and there-we had nukes , they only had bodies to burn. --Tyr