PDA

View Full Version : Normal Americans, sick of left's attacks and lies, donate 1/4 mil to help Pizza place

Little-Acorn
04-02-2015, 05:27 PM
A fund set up by a local radio station for people to donate to if they want to support Memories Pizza, has gotten donations of more than a quarter million dollars in just one day.

http://www.gofundme.com/MemoriesPizza

Sounds like the left's attacks and lies about every person or business who dares to do anything the left doesn't approve of, are starting to get the attention of normal Americans. And normal Americans don't like it, at all.

I'd be interested to know how many separate donors have given this money. A few big corporations? Or thousands of ordinary individuals giving small amounts each?

DLT
04-02-2015, 07:19 PM
A fund set up by a local radio station for people to donate to if they want to support Memories Pizza, has gotten donations of more than a quarter million dollars in just one day.

http://www.gofundme.com/MemoriesPizza

Sounds like the left's attacks and lies about every person or business who dares to do anything the left doesn't approve of, are starting to get the attention of normal Americans. And normal Americans don't like it, at all.

I'd be interested to know how many separate donors have given this money. A few big corporations? Or thousands of ordinary individuals giving small amounts each?

We need to rise up, band together, get organized and schmack the 'f' out of these radical leftists pulling this crap. They are not the majority. WE are. They are only a scant few, funded by aholes like George Soros, that are being paid to perpetuate this BS and frauds upon Americans....paid to cause a stink throughout the nation. We need to slap them down.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2015, 07:26 PM
We need to rise up, band together, get organized and schmack the 'f' out of these radical leftists pulling this crap. They are not the majority. WE are. They are only a scant few, funded by aholes like George Soros, that are being paid to perpetuate this BS and frauds upon Americans....paid to cause a stink throughout the nation. We need to slap them down.

Sad to think that some day those same assholes may just force us to do a lot more than just slap 'em down.
Get my drift?
Should that ever come to be, I hope to be around to deliver some much needed justice myself...
I have skills and the courage of my convictions.. Never doubt that.... Tyr

gabosaurus
04-02-2015, 10:55 PM
"We're very hurt and confused," she added. "We stood up for what we believe. We said we would serve anyone who walked in the door -- even gays -- but we would not condone a wedding, we would not cater for it because that's against our religious beliefs."

I totally agree the owner's stance on this. She is under no obligation to cater every event that asks. But I am guessing that if she refused to cater a Jewish event, she would receive even more intensive criticism than this.

We need to rise up, band together, get organized and schmack the 'f' out of these radical leftists pulling this crap. They are not the majority. WE are.

http://thehoopla.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/bullshit-meter-2.jpg

indago
04-02-2015, 11:34 PM

The faggot bigots are being shown just where the bear shit...

Little-Acorn
04-03-2015, 01:15 AM
Donations are up to $475,000 now.

jimnyc
04-03-2015, 06:24 AM
Homos and leftist nutters thought they would harass and intimidate these folks. The GOOD folks in America have now ensured that they make a TON of money - all thanks to the dummies who thought they would harass them and put them out of business. Instead of putting them out of business, they very well may make them millionaires before all is said and done!!

LongTermGuy
04-03-2015, 09:41 AM
Homos and leftist nutters thought they would harass and intimidate these folks. The GOOD folks in America have now ensured that they make a TON of money - all thanks to the dummies who thought they would harass them and put them out of business. Instead of putting them out of business, they very well may make them millionaires before all is said and done!!

I love how this is all working out.....:salute:

jimnyc
04-03-2015, 10:08 AM
$538,000 and counting. :)

LongTermGuy
04-03-2015, 10:19 AM
$538,000 and counting. :)

`Leftist Fail is always good thing :)

DLT
04-03-2015, 11:10 AM
Sad to think that some day those same assholes may just force us to do a lot more than just slap 'em down.
Get my drift?
Should that ever come to be, I hope to be around to deliver some much needed justice myself...
I have skills and the courage of my convictions.. Never doubt that.... Tyr

I get your drift. And ditto that!