PDA

View Full Version : Italy- advice?

Abbey Marie
04-02-2015, 05:33 PM
My husband and I are going to be visiting Capri and Rome soon, to belatedly celebrate our 25th Anniversary. We've never been- any suggestions on not-to-be-missed sites? So far, we are going to def see as much Vatican artwork as we have time for.

aboutime
04-02-2015, 05:57 PM
My husband and I are going to be visiting Capri and Rome soon, to belatedly celebrate our 25th Anniversary. We've never been- any suggestions on not-to-be-missed sites? So far, we are going to def see as much Vatican artwork as we have time for.

Abbey. Blue Grotto on Capri. Hope the temps are warm enough. Take warm clothing. As for Rome. You can't see it in a day on a bus tour. Great city, enjoy the food, and don't ask for spaghetti. They laugh at you.:laugh:

Enjoy, and when you come home. You'll really be thankful to be an American.

By the way. Don't be in a hurry. If the bus drivers decide they are tired, or need to eat. You will wait until they decide to go again. Rome really is amazing, as is most of the country. Enjoy. I had the pleasure of being there many times during my navy years.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2015, 07:01 PM

Never been there but once heard a rumor that ALL roads lead there. ;)
Hope you guys have a blast and if you don't gain weight while there something is wrong.
Always heard the food is fantastic. --Tyr

Jeff
04-03-2015, 07:45 AM

Best advice I can think of is take me with y'all please, I will keep quiet, y'all wont even know I am around. :laugh:

Seriously have a great time and take lots of pictures.