PDA

View Full Version : Shit my daughter says

darin
04-06-2015, 07:39 AM
My daughter - Alaina Lizabeth - is on track to be the most-adjusted and prepared woman on the planet. Her ability to read others and herself is decades beyond her years; merely 15.

Alaina (and seriously, who DOESN’T) loves baby goats. So - for her 16th Birthday I asked if I should bring in a petting zoo; baby goats, sheep, maybe even a Camel.

"Oh Em Gee! (she says those letters, along with saying "El-oh-El" and "Double-You-Tee-Aich", "El-oh-el-Out-Loud" - it's a thing we do). Yeah, I'd love that. But my friends? Honestly, I think they'd WANT to love it and probably would but they would say they didn't because they have OTHER problems they don't know how to handle; they'd not get involved because they would want the attention of being the one who DIDN’T wanna play with the adorable baby goats or ride the camel"

I'm pretty proud of her, really. Having the insight to realize the games kids play. That's all. :)

jimnyc
04-06-2015, 08:09 AM
I think you should just buy her a baby goat. Or maybe one of those mini piglets. Anyone who loves baby goats would love a piglet!

Perianne
04-06-2015, 09:42 AM
I think you should just buy her a baby goat. Or maybe one of those mini piglets. Anyone who loves baby goats would love a piglet!

Trunk monkeys are pretty cool.

Congratulations on a smart daughter! I have one, too. Thank God for daughters.

NightTrain
04-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Just a bit of a warning.... baby goats are super cute and awesome to have around, no question about that. But they grow up and turn into adult goats, who invariably develop bad habits and make it their duty to be a major pain in the ass, and do unspeakably gross things.

Back when I was a kid, our goat problem was solved by a Grizzly that treated himself to a midnight snack. All we found was a horn the next morning.

Kathianne
04-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Just a bit of a warning.... baby goats are super cute and awesome to have around, no question about that. But they grow up and turn into adult goats, who invariably develop bad habits and make it their duty to be a major pain in the ass, and do unspeakably gross things.

Back when I was a kid, our goat problem was solved by a Grizzly that treated himself to a midnight snack. All we found was a horn the next morning.
I love Alaska stories. LOL!

PixieStix
04-08-2015, 06:37 PM

Baby goats are very cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL6Ws4i07is

Jeff
04-09-2015, 06:59 AM

This was what my suggestion was going to be.

Just a bit of a warning.... baby goats are super cute and awesome to have around, no question about that. But they grow up and turn into adult goats, who invariably develop bad habits and make it their duty to be a major pain in the ass, and do unspeakably gross thing

NT I was going to suggest a BBQ when they get to be at the pain in the A$$ stage, but um yea the bear works just as well. :laugh:

I love Alaska stories. LOL!

Kat you are shot out :laugh: poor little goat being a snack for that bear :laugh:

But yea ya got to love the stories from Alaska, I know I do.