PDA

View Full Version : Putting

Gunny
04-06-2015, 08:19 AM
your fist through a brick wall ain't exactly on the smart chart.

jimnyc
04-06-2015, 09:29 AM

So, are you saying you perhaps have a broken hand? I generally look for the drywall, much easier on the knuckles.

Or am I wrong, and this is some weird coded message?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-06-2015, 10:05 AM

I used to put my fist thru walls often back in my younger days. It does nothing but injure the hand.
And kept me out of the bars until my hand healed. Can not defend oneself with one arm.
We, that have anger control issues eventually learn that something has to give!
My freely offered advice is for you to get some kind of help.
I did long ago.... didn't cure me 100% but damn sure cut out the worst of it...
A bit of friendly advice offered....--Tyr

Perianne
04-06-2015, 10:41 AM
I used to put my fist thru walls often back in my younger days. It does nothing but injure the hand.
And kept me out of the bars until my hand healed. Can not defend oneself with one arm.
We, that have anger control issues eventually learn that something has to give!
My freely offered advice is for you to get some kind of help.
I did long ago.... didn't cure me 100% but damn sure cut out the worst of it...
A bit of friendly advice offered....--Tyr

When I worked ER, I had many patients, men and women, who decided to punch a wall. I never understood that.

LongTermGuy
04-06-2015, 10:58 AM
`This guy is wearing gloves....:thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4cFBlql07c

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-06-2015, 09:39 PM
When I worked ER, I had many patients, men and women, who decided to punch a wall. I never understood that.

I can tell you what it is. RAGE to the max! Absolute rage on a scale none can understand that haven't the anger problem.
The urge to hit, to hurt is so massive that one does it to their own hand. My family called it crazy and perhaps it is but its massively powerful too.
I've seen cases where it killed people, usually the Rager..
Last time I hit a wall was 14 years ago.. Took me 5 weeks to heal my messed up left hand.
I saw his remark and knew instantly what he was talking about.
Truly, its a wicked serpent that eats its own tail..
Anybody dealing with a full blown case of it has a tiger by the tail and should seek help IMHO.
I have to fight mine every day..... A fact.. Tyr

Perianne
04-06-2015, 09:50 PM
I can tell you what it is. RAGE to the max! Absolute rage on a scale none can understand that haven't the anger problem.
The urge to hit, to hurt is so massive that one does it to their own hand. My family called it crazy and perhaps it is but its massively powerful too.
I've seen cases where it killed people, usually the Rager..
Last time I hit a wall was 14 years ago.. Took me 5 weeks to heal my messed up left hand.
I saw his remark and knew instantly what he was talking about.
Truly, its a wicked serpent that eats its own tail..
Anybody dealing with a full blown case of it has a tiger by the tail and should seek help IMHO.
I have to fight mine every day..... A fact.. Tyr

Tyr, you have always been nice and respectful to me. I sincerely like you and I have said before, it is mostly because of you that I stayed on a while. I hope you get your rage under total control.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-06-2015, 11:10 PM
Tyr, you have always been nice and respectful to me. I sincerely like you and I have said before, it is mostly because of you that I stayed on a while. I hope you get your rage under total control.

Thanks..
Fact is, its about 85% under control now. I doubt that I can ever get it 100% under control.
There is that--line-- that damn line drawn that mustn't ever be crossed. For once crossed, I act and worry about the consequences later.
Trust me, as younger man I stomped some very deserved people all to hell and back.
Damn lucky that 4 of them didn't die..
Life is three things
1. It is what it once was. (can not change the past)
2. It is what it IS..
3. It is what it will one day be!
Two and three are what matters most. One is for learning and guidance not to make the same mistakes..--Tyr