PDA

View Full Version : Illegal alien children surge across border at highest rate since last summer's peak

Little-Acorn
04-07-2015, 11:17 AM
3,000 unaccompanied children leaving their own country and crossing the border illegally into the United States.

And those are only the ones the authorities have actually caught.

Estimate range from ten illegals crossing for every one caught, to even higher numbers.

They are fully qualified to be "undocumented Democrats" - they are breaking the law, have no respect for U.S. laws or societies, and they want things for free. Clearly the Obama administration is uninterested in stemming the flow of lawbreakers into this country... contrary to their campaign promises and their oath of office.

Is this the group we want to have as America's next citizens?

---------------------------------------------------

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/6/illegal-immigrant-children-surge-across-border-at-/

Illegal immigrant children surge across border at highest rate since last summer’s peak

by Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, April 6, 2015

The second wave of unaccompanied illegal immigrant children has begun, with more than 3,000 of them surging across the Mexican border into the U.S. last month — the highest rate since the peak of last summer’s crisis and a warning that another rough season could be ahead.

Immigration officials warned that they expected another surge as the weather improved. Although the numbers are down some 40 percent compared with last year’s frenetic pace that sparked a political crisis for the Obama administration, fiscal year 2015 is shaping up to mark the second-biggest surge on record.

Authorities report having captured 15,647 children traveling without parents who tried to jump the border in the first six months of the fiscal year. Through this point in 2014, they had apprehended 28,579.

Just as worrisome is the rate of whole families — usually mothers with young children — who are crossing. So far this fiscal year, authorities have captured 13,911 “family units,” down 30 percent from last year.

“These statistics show that the surge of illegal arrivals from Central America was never really over,” said Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the Center for Immigration Studies.

She said the Obama administration and Congress have not taken steps to end the “pull factors.”

LongTermGuy
04-07-2015, 01:28 PM
http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/voter-fraud-illegal-aliens-for-obama.jpg
https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607989880114908588&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607991486427432797&pid=15.1&P=0

fj1200
04-07-2015, 01:51 PM
... they are breaking the law, have no respect for U.S. laws or societies, and they want things for free.

An unjust law is no law at all. - St. Augustine

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2015, 05:16 PM
An unjust law is no law at all. - St. Augustine

Ok, Hoss--name the damn unjust law!!!

Do you mean the law that says we are a nation with borders that are illegal to cross without first gaining "legal" permission?

Your comment betrays the image you present of your political views..
Methinks, your slip is showing missy...--Tyr

fj1200
04-08-2015, 08:52 AM
Ok, Hoss--name the damn unjust law!!!

Do you mean the law that says we are a nation with borders that are illegal to cross without first gaining "legal" permission?

Your comment betrays the image you present of your political views..
Methinks, your slip is showing missy...--Tyr

No, it just betrays those who can only speak based on what their misled imagination tells them. You should try thinking rather than let your knee jerk you around.

Nevertheless if I live in a crap-hole country then I'm not going to care a whit about what US law may be especially when I know freedom is on the other side. Of course I didn't point out the fallacies in the other part of what I quoted.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2015, 08:59 AM
No, it just betrays those who can only speak based on what their misled imagination tells them. You should try thinking rather than let your knee jerk you around.

Nevertheless if I live in a crap-hole country then I'm not going to care a whit about what US law may be especially when I know freedom is on the other side. Of course I didn't point out the fallacies in the other part of what I quoted.

Sir, quoting the nobility of grabbing for a pot of gold(freedom) is folly.
Its stealing wrapped in glittering gibberish/goobly-gook.
That pot of gold(freedom) was bought dearly by others and its their fellow citizens and heirs that own and have the rights to that which was bought at such a high price!
Trying to glorify it just as the stinking libs do is folly in itself.
For they are all craven cowards that seek to give away that bought and paid for by others. To give away for their own personal political and egotistical gains!
They should all be shot in my opinion for they too are thieves and liars and traitors.

You do yourself no service by tossing out that crap...
The entire world operates on taking from others but to try to justify that as a noble act is sheer stupidity and/or arrogance of insane minds. -Tyr

fj1200
04-08-2015, 09:18 AM
... crap...

Feel better now? Because that certainly was a load of it.