PDA

View Full Version : Personality Traits

Perianne
04-07-2015, 06:14 PM
I have noticed in my life that the people who don't like me are always other women. I have decided that the best way to be more acceptable to other women is to be less awesome around them. :laugh:

What personality traits would make you more acceptable to other people?

(Hint: fun thread)

LongTermGuy
04-07-2015, 07:35 PM
I have noticed in my life that the people who don't like me are always other women. I have decided that the best way to be more acceptable to other women is to be less awesome around them. :laugh:

`I don t want to be all judgey... but I know I like Beer and I am easy going...and women find me attractive ...:laugh2:

http://www.makesmesmile.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/beer.jpg

jimnyc
04-08-2015, 08:40 AM

I'm an angry and ornery person. I'm a chronic complainer. I'm a loner. I think having loads of money might make me more acceptable to others, but I'm not sure that counts as a 'personality trait'. :dunno:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Jim, loads of money brings its own problems. Like people using you just for your money or not ever knowing if its you or the money they like.
Yet, give me a hundred million bucks and I 'll deal with those problems with a huge smile on my face as I give most of it to my eleven brothers ,sisters and my own immediate family.-Tyr

PixieStix
04-08-2015, 10:57 AM
People hate the fact that I am private to the extreme. I do not like parties, I hate large crowds. And yet if it is pushed on me, I can hang. But will disappear at a moments notice. I suppose if I wrote a book that became all famous I would have an excuse to be what some people consider, weird :coffee:

I took this test long ago, and I don't think we can actually change our personality traits,(unless we use lots of drugs and burn our brains up) we can however learn to use our personality traits, for the betterment of our lives.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Gunny
04-08-2015, 02:05 PM
I'm an angry and ornery person. I'm a chronic complainer. I'm a loner. I think having loads of money might make me more acceptable to others, but I'm not sure that counts as a 'personality trait'. :dunno:

Just last night I heard "Is there anything you don't bitch about?"

No.

Perianne
06-28-2015, 01:07 PM

Jim, you have always been sweet to me. Thank you.

tailfins
06-28-2015, 01:12 PM

I presume you mean what I look for in other people?

SIMPLICITY!!
Getting dinged for not being a mind reader sucks.
If you want to know more about me. D.T.A. Don't trust anybody. Maybe if I didn't expect the worst from people, they would stop meeting those expectations.

PixieStix
06-28-2015, 01:32 PM

I am a woman and I like you and your personality. But hey that's just me :coffee:

Should I change my personality?

I am not sure, but I think the only way to change ones personality, is to do a lot of drugs, or drink till you can't anymore :laugh:

Abbey Marie
06-28-2015, 03:44 PM
People hate the fact that I am private to the extreme.

We have this in common, Pixie.