PDA

View Full Version : Subcontracting: The answer to the gay "wedding" problem

tailfins
04-09-2015, 03:17 AM
If you don't want to participate in a gay "wedding" and own a business where homosexuals demand you attend their "wedding", just subcontract the service out. Better still, you can send the customer a letter stating such so they can work out any details with the subcontractor. Let there be an incentive for such customers to be "too clever by half" and cut you out of the transaction. For example, you can "accidentally on purpose" leave an invoice laying around so they can see your markup. You final price should be the same as for a real wedding, but the subcontractor is a cut-rate cheaper provider. If you're ever called on it, you can say that you don't have experience in the particulars of gay "weddings", so you found an entity that felt they were qualified to do so. You let them in the door, you provided them with service, so it will be much more difficult to accuse you of discrimination. If you get negative reviews, respond with an accusation of retaliation for being a Christian from someone forcing you to provide service for a gay wedding. Readers of the review will get the picture. Most people understand that involuntary servitude yields low quality.

Jeff
04-09-2015, 06:44 AM
That could work I believe. But I still don't believe you should ever have to do any business with those ya don't want to. I think it was Jim that showed how much BS this is when he asked if the Klan walked into a black bakery would they have to make them a cake, or how about walking into a Muslim restaurant and demanding they serve pork. I think your idea is a good one and may skirt all the PC BS but I don't believe it's fair to have to do so.

jimnyc
04-09-2015, 07:06 AM
That would ruin far too many plans. 'Some' go out of their way to go places they know will deny them, film it, record it, be on the Today Show by the next day, demand firings, law changes...

Jeff
04-09-2015, 07:08 AM
That would ruin far too many plans. 'Some' go out of their way to go places they know will deny them, film it, record it, be on the Today Show by the next day, demand firings, law changes...

If everyone thought like tf it would kill the liberals in this country, because they are the ones that fit exactly what you are saying Jim.

Bilgerat
04-09-2015, 07:44 AM

And teaching love and tolerance by placing their hob-nailed jackboots on the throats of those who don't believe in their love and tolerance.

tailfins
04-09-2015, 08:21 AM
If everyone thought like tf it would kill the liberals in this country, because they are the ones that fit exactly what you are saying Jim.

It's everyday life in corporate America. It's life by perception. There's no shortage of every kind of prejudice, but not a trace of the perception of prejudice. I get a good number of projects because I'm willing and able to read lips and understand a thick Hindi accent while others aren't. I have also gotten some because I'm a "real American". Modern American women are the worst offenders when it comes to prejudice. Did you know that Hindu men can drink all they want, but Hindu women are not allowed to drink alcohol? Feminists hate a woman like the one pictured below:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/84/c7/f2/84c7f223d988fc194c305250c6c43a30.jpg

Abbey Marie
04-09-2015, 10:42 AM
"Oh darn, we'll be on vacation that week. Best wishes"

tailfins
04-09-2015, 11:26 AM
"Oh darn, we'll be on vacation that week. Best wishes"

It comes down to which is a bigger burden: Arranging a subcontractor or going on a vacation

Abbey Marie
04-09-2015, 05:11 PM
It comes down to which is a bigger burden: Arranging a subcontractor or going on a vacation

Who said there would actually be a vacation? :laugh2: