PDA

View Full Version : This is the Light of the World. lol

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-09-2015, 09:20 AM
This is the supposed Light of the World.
That finally got around to this after 1400+ years of wiping their asses with their left hand! :laugh:
And we have dumbass American appeasers trying to tell us how great it is!! :laugh2:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3030041/Islamic-fatwa-decrees-toilet-paper-halal-Directorate-Religious-Affairs-says-wiping-acceptable.html

Islamic fatwa decrees that toilet paper is halal: Directorate of Religious Affairs says wiping is acceptable
Announcement states the use of toilet paper by Muslims is now permitted
Directorate of Religious Affairs for Turkey allows it but says water is better
Islamic rules previously said that followers should use water or left hand
By HANNAH PARRY FOR MAILONLINE

A new Islamic fatwa in Turkey has decreed that Muslims are allowed to use toilet paper.
The Directorate of Religious Affairs for Turkey stated that the use of the material for hygiene is acceptable but water was preferable.
Islamic teachings traditionally state that followers should use water to clean themselves after going to the toilet.

The set of rules for how Muslims should relieve themselves, called the Qadaa al-Haajah, was established in the times before toilet paper or toilet seats were invented.
Use of the left hand or three stones was also permissible.

The code also states that followers should not speak or read while on the toilet and should enter with their left foot and leave with their right, speaking a prayer.

Men and women are also told not to stand while relieving themselves but to squat or sit.
The new announcement, reported by Hurriyet Daily News, stated: 'If water cannot be found for cleansing, other cleaning materials can be used.'
'Even though some sources deem paper to be unsuitable as a cleaning material, as it is an apparatus for writing, there is no problem in using toilet paper.
Last month the Directorate of Religious Affairs had also relaxed rules on around the use of products containing alcohol - as long as they were not consumed.
Hand sanitizes and other similar products used for hygiene products are now halal.
'While it is forbidden to drink substances containing alcohol that were produced for cleaning purposes, it is acceptable to use them for cleaning,' Hurriyet Daily News reported.
The fatwa stated that places that had been cleaned with the products would not need to be washed again with water prior to performing prayer.
A new ruling on begging, stating that anyone who begs and earns money beyond their immediate needs is 'demanding the fire of hell.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcement states the use of toilet paper by Muslims is now permitted

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

And liberals just love these enlightened savages, defend them often.... :laugh:

2015 and these so-called great inventors of advanced math, etc. just got around to discovering and actually allowing a sanitary way to wipe their own stinking asses!!!! - ----Tyr

indago
04-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Using the BIDET (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet)...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-09-2015, 10:09 AM
Using the BIDET (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet)...

Must be tough to have to use hand or sand, Arabs so often stink because of that problem and their lack of water limiting how often they can shower. I suspect that many of those muslims only shower about once a year! If you've ever had to sit close to one on a flight you know just how sadly true that is!!
Yet the lib appeasers cry how enlightened and great these stinking and unsanitary savages are!

Could be they are so happy to blow themselves up just to get away from their own stinking smell.
I once had to endure 14 hours sitting right beside one of the Allah ass kissing savages and the smell almost killed me.. Scum had a Koran that he kept reading and praying to. I wanted to ask him to go wipe his stinking ass with it as I could smell it . That torture was off the charts. -Tyr

DLT
04-09-2015, 12:44 PM
This is the supposed Light of the World.
That finally got around to this after 1400+ years of wiping their asses with their left hand! :laugh:
And we have dumbass American appeasers trying to tell us how great it is!! :laugh2:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

And liberals just love these enlightened savages, defend them often.... :laugh:

2015 and these so-called great inventors of advanced math, etc. just got around to discovering and actually allowing a sanitary way to wipe their own stinking asses!!!! - ----Tyr

You can't make this stuff up, can ya! Thus proving that, especially in the Obamanation, truth = stranger than fiction.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-09-2015, 01:40 PM
You can't make this stuff up, can ya! Thus proving that, especially in the Obamanation, truth = stranger than fiction.
People so enslaved that they have to be told how to wipe their own asses!!! :laugh2::laugh2:

Tis no wonder the stinking dem /libs love them!!-- :laugh::laugh::laugh:

As that kind of absolute control is their wet dream..... --Tyr

LongTermGuy
04-10-2015, 12:03 AM
People so enslaved that they have to be told how to wipe their own asses!!! :laugh2::laugh2:

Tis no wonder the stinking dem /libs love them!!-- :laugh::laugh::laugh:

As that kind of absolute control is their wet dream..... --Tyr

:clap::clap::clap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-10-2015, 08:49 AM
:clap::clap::clap:

That is why I laugh at the gullible fools(American appeasers) that try to tell me how wrong I am about the magnificent and great religion of peace! Such idiots are beneath my utter contempt for them. As they speak with absolute ignorance of that which they defend so faithfully.

Last year at a party in a discussion there was such an idiot. I walked away from the fool to keep from slapping him! A few minutes later he came over where I was and started his stupid defending the scum again. Thats when I stopped him in his tracks. I politely told him this..
If you talk to me again like I am a damn gullible fool, I will slap the living hell out of you and should you take exception to that I will beat the living hell out of you. Now walk away without uttering another damn word to me or else I'll do it right now!
Since I had walked away from the idiot earlier, he deserved not a second chance but I gave it to him (nonetheless) in the spirit of non-violence, a thing that is usually not in my temperament to do..
The liberal idiot and coward did as he was told... Best decision he ever made IMHO..
As it saved his sorry ass and saved me a lot of legal trouble..
I have a rule folks best learn if they try to mess with me , -- I don't play..
Besides the new me is a kind, generous and sometimes non-violent reincarnation of my wicked former self.- ;) -Tyr