PDA

View Full Version : Blimps

Perianne
04-09-2015, 08:06 PM
To go along with today's theme.

Shrimps, wimps, and pimps.

You become a blimp if you eat too much dinner. :)

Gunny
04-09-2015, 08:09 PM
To go along with today's theme.

Shrimps, wimps, and pimps.

You become a blimp if you eat too much dinner. :)

That ain't MY problem. I haven't been able to lift weights for over a year. That was the only think that kept me big. I'm back to skinny and can't even keep my pants up anymore.:laugh:

Perianne
04-09-2015, 08:16 PM
That ain't MY problem. I haven't been able to lift weights for over a year. That was the only think that kept me big. I'm back to skinny and can't even keep my pants up anymore.:laugh:

Why you no lift weights?

BTW, I lifted weights a LOT last year. My husband (politely) let me know that I was too muscular and thin. So, I quit, but I miss it.

Gunny
04-09-2015, 08:18 PM
Why you no lift weights?

BTW, I lifted weights a LOT last year. My husband (politely) let me know that I was too muscular and thin. So, I quit, but I miss it.

21 years in the Marines worth of injuries.

Perianne
04-09-2015, 08:21 PM
21 years in the Marines worth of injuries.

I guess it was on the other site where I saw the picture of you holding your little granddaughter. I thought it was sweet. A big ol' tough Marine holding that precious little girl.

My deceased husband was as tough as nails. But he wilted when he was with our daughter. Those little girls should can get to a man's heart.

Gunny
04-09-2015, 08:30 PM
I guess it was on the other site where I saw the picture of you holding your little granddaughter. I thought it was sweet. A big ol' tough Marine holding that precious little girl.

My deceased husband was as tough as nails. But he wilted when he was with our daughter. Those little girls should can get to a man's heart.

My daughters and granddaughters have me wrapped. :laugh: