PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Shots reportedly fired near U.S. Capitol, shooter 'neu...........

LongTermGuy
04-11-2015, 01:35 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — Police report shots fired on the west front of the Capitol in Washington and say the building has been locked down as a precaution.
`Spokeswoman Kimberly Schneider of the Capitol Police says in a statement that the suspected shooter has been "neutralized," but there is no immediate explanation what that means.
She also says the Capitol Police are investigating a suspicious package on the lower west terrace of the building.
No one is being allowed to enter or exit the Capitol and the visitors center.
Congress has been on spring break for two weeks and lawmakers are set to return to work Monday.`

https://news.yahoo.com/police-report-shots-fired-west-front-us-capitol-181121150--politics.html

WiccanLiberal
04-11-2015, 02:23 PM
The latest news I see says that someone shot themselves near the Capitol and the lockdown was precautionary.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-11-2015, 04:00 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — Police report shots fired on the west front of the Capitol in Washington and say the building has been locked down as a precaution.
`Spokeswoman Kimberly Schneider of the Capitol Police says in a statement that the suspected shooter has been "neutralized," but there is no immediate explanation what that means.
She also says the Capitol Police are investigating a suspicious package on the lower west terrace of the building.
No one is being allowed to enter or exit the Capitol and the visitors center.
Congress has been on spring break for two weeks and lawmakers are set to return to work Monday.`

https://news.yahoo.com/police-report-shots-fired-west-front-us-capitol-181121150--politics.html

Does not interest me unless justice happens to be served upon the right person.
Even then I do not advocate it being done but can respect and understand why a person may feel compelled to do so.
I bet that several million honorable people feel that same way about now...- :laugh:-Tyr

sundaydriver
04-12-2015, 08:22 AM
A suicide of a tax protester. Must have owed plenty by the 15th.