PDA

View Full Version : ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl

jimnyc
04-12-2015, 07:37 AM
A 9-year-old girl is pregnant after being raped by ISIS savages in Iraq, a report said.

“The abuse she has suffered left her mentally and physically traumatized,” said Yousif Daoud, a Canadian-based aid worker who recently returned from the region. “This girl is so young she could die if she delivers a baby. Even cesarean section is dangerous.”

At least 10 different men with the Islamic State were said to have sexually assaulted the child, the Toronto Star reported.

“Most of them were front-line fighters or suicide bombers who are given girls as a reward,” Daoud explained. “She was in very bad shape.”

The young girl was one of over 200 Yazidi women and children to be released this week after spending eight months captive in the hands of the extremists, according to the Canadian newspaper.

Daoud claimed that many of the women and young girls who were set free by ISIS would be shamed when reunited with their families, due to suspicions that they had been defiled by the militants.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/11/isis-impregnates-9-year-old-girl/

Jeff
04-12-2015, 08:14 AM
Dam what animals, honestly I thought at 9 she would of been to young to even get pregnant never mind any grown man ever thinking about sex with a baby. What could these animals ( or any other pervert ) see in a child, these folks need to be put to death.

jimnyc
04-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Dam what animals, honestly I thought at 9 she would of been to young to even get pregnant never mind any grown man ever thinking about sex with a baby. What could these animals ( or any other pervert ) see in a child, these folks need to be put to death.

Muhammed himself had sex with a 9 year old, Aisha. Much of Islam has declared that 9 years old is sufficient, and some others 13.

Jeff
04-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Muhammed himself had sex with a 9 year old, Aisha. Much of Islam has declared that 9 years old is sufficient, and some others 13.

Disgusting, I can honestly say I would have no problem what so ever to take a break from eating a sandwich to put one of these animals out of the misery and go right back to eating and never give it a second thought.

Any man that can look at a child and get excited needs to meet his maker.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Disgusting, I can honestly say I would have no problem what so ever to take a break from eating a sandwich to put one of these animals out of the misery and go right back to eating and never give it a second thought.

ISIS practices the full and unabashed version of Islam. They go by Sharia law on everything and that includes its perfectly ok to rape children.. As the mohamscum did that....
What the world sees is lies spit out there by the muslims claiming this is a bastardized version of Islam.
ISIS can and does justify every action it takes (no matter how hideous it may be to we infidels) with Koranic scripture or Hadith instructions.

Yes, these are animals but so are 99.9% of the muslims..
The other ones just engage in more deceit about what they truly are and truly believe. -Tyr

Perianne
04-12-2015, 10:17 AM

My "step daddy" found me quite appealing at nine years old.

04-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Disgusting. A man who rapes a woman should be put down. A man who rapes a child should be put down more.

red state
04-13-2015, 12:42 AM
ISIS practices the full and unabashed version of Islam. They go by Sharia law on everything and that includes its perfectly ok to rape children.. As the mohamscum did that....
What the world sees is lies spit out there by the muslims claiming this is a bastardized version of Islam.
ISIS can and does justify every action it takes (no matter how hideous it may be to we infidels) with Koranic scripture or Hadith instructions.

Yes, these are animals but so are 99.9% of the muslims..
The other ones just engage in more deceit about what they truly are and truly believe. -Tyr

Tyr, Jeff, Jim and everyone else, I read or saw a segment somewhere that they extorted their victims into fighting along side them or put the fear in them to at leas "accompany" iSIS and this extortion came from iSIS raping other men, threatening them with being raped by iSIS members or leaving iSIS members in the men's towns to do this to their family (IF) they didn't tag along or fight. I am not certain of this being a high percent accurate but I do know for fact that such tactics were and ARE used by Africans as they invaded villages. Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving any of them a free pass and I'd likely pick my time and take as many out as I could in due time and then go back for my family (if at all possible and if I didn't catch a slug). In all likelihood, the "guards" left behind to make sure the conquered fathers/husbands/sons cooperated are probably doing as they please while the cat is away. Unlike the liberal's president in the White House, I don't negotiate with terrorists.....just bide my time till the time it RIGHT. Come to think of it, that is what the sleeper muSLUMS are doing here in the STATES.....biding their time.

darin
04-13-2015, 11:34 AM
b-b-but it's the REPUBLICANS who have a "War on WOMEN!!" ISIS are NOT Islamic anyway, right? RIGHT? :-/

Abbey Marie
04-13-2015, 11:41 AM
b-b-but it's the REPUBLICANS who have a "War on WOMEN!!" ISIS are NOT Islamic anyway, right? RIGHT? :-/

Yes, and Israelis are the bad guys. :rolleyes:

Trigg
04-13-2015, 03:44 PM
it's sad that this poor girl would be looked at shamefully by her parents as well. Backward culture all around

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-13-2015, 05:16 PM
it's sad that this poor girl would be looked at shamefully by her parents as well. Backward culture all around

Islam says its her own fault..
ISIS does exactly the things the mohamboy did. And his deeds , life and actions are sanction as being on par with Allah and Allah's commands.
They kill those that disagree with that. A fact..
Sharia law says molesting 9 year old girls is perfectly ok..
After all the mohamscum the pervert did it and it is therefore a perfectly legal and Allah commanded action..
The muslims decrying it do so for infidel(foolish Westerners) consumption as they know its legal and ordained by the Koran..

Islam says murder, rape, molestation and any action taken against any infidel is just!!!
Anybody that thinks that is a lie knows nothing about Islam IMHO.
Islam ordains that even its own women are property.. A fact.. -----Tyr