View Full Version : Blackboro Baptist Church

namvet
04-12-2015, 09:14 AM
behold they hate everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hPcuw9fYAw

red state
04-12-2015, 12:32 PM
This kind of crap goes both ways from all sorts of haters but, B.O. (the chief hater of this Nation, Christianity and those not like him or in agreement with him or his vile ways) has created more of this type of hatred and in more abundance.

The doctrine of these pukes, who would do well to try this in areas with REAL men, aren't too far off course at all from the church that B.O. attended.

As for free speech; this is what I'd call a far cry from "peaceful assembly" when you are threatening to rape, enslave and kill. Where was this? Don't see that here in God's country (YET). And what of the lil' old white lady that one of them slapped to the pavement......no cops on that one?

tailfins
04-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Look at 6:10 in the second video. There appears to be a "San Francisco Police" insignia.

namvet
04-12-2015, 12:56 PM
see that white gal knocked flat on her ass??

I could blow their fuckin' brains out and sleep like a baby

red state
04-12-2015, 12:56 PM
yeah.....good ole San Francisco. An absolutely beautiful country. I was out there in May of '12 and enjoyed my stay on the Bay very much. The food was fantastic, the weather was outstanding and the hotel was exceptional. The culture shock and some of the not so grand areas was not pleasant at all. You get outside the barrier where tourists are catered to and you see an entirely different part of San Fransicko. Sacramento was even worse and I was so embarrassed for my client as he guided me through Sacramento and Old Sacramento. There were bums laying on business window ceils, all sorts of strange ones walking around and several Latino punks loudly rapping vulgar "songs" about "F"women rush and "sticking" it to "THE MAN". My client and friend seemed to be oblivious to it until he noticed my reaction. As a former Southerner, I believe I reminded him what the absence of REAL men and REAL Americans can do to an otherwise paradise. Would go there again when given the opportunity but would NOT live there, in Memphis or any other HELL HOLE where liberalism abounds and trash like those animals in the video are allowed to threaten and make nuisances of themselves.

red state
04-12-2015, 12:58 PM
see that white gal knocked flat on her ass??

I could blow their fuckin' brains out and sleep like a baby

Yeah, I saw it and addressed it. SEE MY LAST SENTENCE WITHIN MY VERY FIRST REPLY TO THE THREAD:

"And what of the lil' old white lady that one of them slapped to the pavement......no cops on that one?"

namvet
04-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I saw it and addressed it. SEE MY LAST SENTENCE WITHIN MY VERY FIRST REPLY TO THE THREAD:

"And what of the lil' old white lady that one of them slapped to the pavement......no cops on that one?"

a few years back the wife and sold our "city home" and moved further out past the suburbs to an area that is hard to find. and this one of many reasons why. to get away from this shit

red state
04-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I got out of Memphis YEARS ago and am so glad I did. When the S#!T hits the fan, those of use in REAL AMERICA where we still live out the American heritage to some degree, will fare well in bad times and will, thankfully, never know the kind of sewer much of America is. NY, NO, LA, and so many more are places that I could care less if I ever set foot on. Yes, I did enjoy SF but it's hard not to love a place with beautiful rolling hills, flag agriculture and nice access to major water sights (as with MISSISSIPPI). All I can say is that liberals have absolutely ruined another paradise.....as they have ruined America.