PDA

View Full Version : Fool of the Week : Boston Bomber's Mom

NightTrain
04-13-2015, 03:35 PM
Remember when the two murderous muzzies were hunted down right after the marathon bombing and the reports were all saying that their parents were "shocked" and it couldn't have been their kids that did it?

Yeah, now that Junior has been found guilty and the little scumbag is probably going to Ride the Lightning, dear old mom speaks out.

The Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was convicted this week on all 30 counts levied against him. He will begin the sentencing phase of his trial very soon. Should he be put to death? Well if being convicted on 17 counts that carry a possible penalty of death is a qualification, I would say so. -- After all, if you have the death penalty law there’s not a more appropriate case to apply it to.

However, Tsarnaev’s mother blames the United States for the troubles her terrorist son is in. Here's her reaction to the verdicts:

[The U.S.] will pay for my sons and the sons of Islam, permanently!" she cried out in Russian this week. "The tears of their mothers will be fuel for them in hell. My sons are innocent, as innocent as all those who are being killed by your country," she said and then added, " Today they are killing Muslims and tomorrow will come your turn and he who doubts this is deeply mistaken! How can a mother feel who son is in the claws of a predator preparing to tear him to pieces like meat?"

The U.S. will pay Mrs Tsarnaev? No, your son who killed 3 people including an innocent 8-year-old boy and a law enforcement officer will pay.

For your misguided anger, and for blaming the victims, you have earned the Fool of the Week designation.

Now that there's no reason to lie and claim the charges were all trumped up, she speaks truthfully.

I wonder where the young Tsarnaevs got their barbaric views? It's too bad she can't be charged at the very least as an accessory for raising the two little animals like she did.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7126&stc=1

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/04/10/fool-week-boston-bomber-mom/?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-13-2015, 05:22 PM
Remember when the two murderous muzzies were hunted down right after the marathon bombing and the reports were all saying that their parents were "shocked" and it couldn't have been their kids that did it?

Yeah, now that Junior has been found guilty and the little scumbag is probably going to Ride the Lightning, dear old mom speaks out.

Now that there's no reason to lie and claim the charges were all trumped up, she speaks truthfully.

I wonder where the young Tsarnaevs got their barbaric views? It's too bad she can't be charged at the very least as an accessory for raising the two little animals like she did.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7126&stc=1

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/04/10/fool-week-boston-bomber-mom/?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

The two rotten apples did not fall far from the rotten tree!
That piece of shit deserves a hot piece of lead at hyper sonic speed right between the eyes IMHO.
Yet she speaks as most muslims think. They just hide it better.
Remember how well Jafar here had some fooled but in anger he too exposed what he truly thought and believed .
TRUTH will out often when such deceiving scum lose their temper.. -Tyr

jimnyc
04-14-2015, 06:15 AM
She sickens me. I wish we could trade a few of the innocent victims in Boston, and retroactively place her at the finish line. See how well she sticks up for her little terrorists when she gets hit with tons of lead and loses her limbs. And she swears they are innocent (like many foolish conspiracy theorists) even though the little scumbag admitted to it long before the court sessions even got going. More and more and more photos and film came out. Only a radicalized filthy muslim can see such actions and still declare innocence.

Jeff
04-14-2015, 06:24 AM
WOW, Any parent wants to protect their young,and find it hard to believe they could do anything like this. But the kid confessed, his brother was basically caught in the act and for that matter he was as well, you don't hide in someones boat for the heck of it. As for the Mom, what a idiot, like I said for most parents this is a nightmare, but to come out in public and make these kind of accusations, well it is easy to see where the kids got it from. Personally the first time I heard her speak I knew she was a terrorist at heart and I honestly believe most Muslims are, what they believe in is violent and they can all say how it is the extremist that is until something like this happens and then the truth comes out. By the way has anyone heard from jafar ? :salute: