View Full Version : Kitty enjoys outdoors

jimnyc
04-14-2015, 06:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IQ60kgt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/urbbU6O.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Go54jVP.jpg

Jeff
04-14-2015, 06:16 AM
Hot Dang Lil Man has grown up quick, man when ya don't see these kids for a couple of years what a difference. He is turning into a good looking young man Jim, OOO and the heck with the kitty. :laugh:

jimnyc
04-14-2015, 06:25 AM
Hot Dang Lil Man has grown up quick, man when ya don't see these kids for a couple of years what a difference. He is turning into a good looking young man Jim, OOO and the heck with the kitty. :laugh:

Both are growing quickly!! The kitty is now a cat, I think. Friendliest little cat in the world though. I've never once heard him hiss or get angry. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen him bring out his claws in anger. Maybe because I spoil him and give him treats at the dinner table. :)

And the boy is growing even quicker! Only 9th grade but he's catching up to me. Of course he's a good looking kid, he's starting to look more and more like his Dad every day. :)

jimnyc
04-14-2015, 06:31 AM
Speaking of kitty, I just go down for a refill of coffee...

I had previously bought him a $99 bed, which is HUGE, and heated. Yet I find him sleeping behind the refrigerator, on the floor, with all of the dust and other crap. Stupid cats.

Jeff
04-14-2015, 06:42 AM
Both are growing quickly!! The kitty is now a cat, I think. Friendliest little cat in the world though. I've never once heard him hiss or get angry. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen him bring out his claws in anger. Maybe because I spoil him and give him treats at the dinner table. :)

And the boy is growing even quicker! Only 9th grade but he's catching up to me. Of course he's a good looking kid, he's starting to look more and more like his Dad every day. :)

I was thinking how much he looks like the misses. :laugh:

I had previously bought him a $99 bed, which is HUGE, and heated. Yet I find him sleeping behind the refrigerator, on the floor, with all of the dust and other crap. Stupid cats.

A hundred bucks for a cat bed :confused0058: that is crazy, and heated as well, dang James whats up with all that, cats will find a place to sleep where they feel comfortable, a dog ya buy a nice bed for and they will usually sleep in it but a cat is so independent they must find there own sleeping place. Now with that said I have to admit my cat ( Lil Kit ) sleeps in the bed with me, the other cat I have no idea where she sleeps, she comes rolling out of somewhere at 7 am ( that is when I put wet food down for them )

jimnyc
04-14-2015, 06:53 AM
I was thinking how much he looks like the misses. :laugh:

A hundred bucks for a cat bed :confused0058: that is crazy, and heated as well, dang James whats up with all that, cats will find a place to sleep where they feel comfortable, a dog ya buy a nice bed for and they will usually sleep in it but a cat is so independent they must find there own sleeping place. Now with that said I have to admit my cat ( Lil Kit ) sleeps in the bed with me, the other cat I have no idea where she sleeps, she comes rolling out of somewhere at 7 am ( that is when I put wet food down for them )

Damn bed is like 4 feet wide, and circular. All 3 of my pets could easily fit in there. Hell, I think I could almost fit in there if I curled up!!

Jeff
04-14-2015, 07:05 AM
Damn bed is like 4 feet wide, and circular. All 3 of my pets could easily fit in there. Hell, I think I could almost fit in there if I curled up!!

Well put that way at least ya have a back up in case ya need a place to crash. :laugh:

fj1200
04-14-2015, 10:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Go54jVP.jpg

I tried that once though not as nice a "collar."

I still have scar. :eek:

jimnyc
04-15-2015, 06:27 AM
I tried that once though not as nice a "collar."

I still have scar. :eek:

I tried that once too. Once. Even my cat now has a collar, but no way I try putting a leash on it!! Kitties don't like their little necks pulled, and will spin in circles and try to eat the collar - or you. :)

Abbey Marie
04-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Your cat has the exact looks I always go for when I adopt a cat. Even down to the not-too-long tail. Beautiful!

jimnyc
04-15-2015, 02:51 PM
Your cat has the exact looks I always go for when I adopt a cat. Even down to the not-too-long tail. Beautiful!

He's turning into a perfect kitty for us, the whole family adores him. I picked him because he was in the infirmary area, and because he jumped right onto my shoulders when they opened the cage to let me see him. And because he was all black of course.

LongTermGuy
04-15-2015, 08:31 PM

`Maybe not that stupid.....when a predator sleeps they don't like surprises ...like being out of sight...being alone...are you sure that's a cat? Looks like a young black panther...good grief...the "Kitty" is big...

http://i.imgur.com/IQ60kgt.jpg