PDA

View Full Version : ISIS At Mexico/US Border?

Kathianne
04-14-2015, 01:47 PM
Interesting if true:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/04/isis-camp-a-few-miles-from-texas-mexican-authorities-confirm/

ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, according to Judicial Watch sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector.

The exact location where the terrorist group has established its base is around eight miles from the U.S. border in an area known as “Anapra” situated just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. Another ISIS cell to the west of Ciudad Juárez, in Puerto Palomas, targets the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming for easy access to the United States, the same knowledgeable sources confirm.

During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.

Law enforcement and intelligence sources report the area around Anapra is dominated by the Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Cartel (“Juárez Cartel”), La Línea (the enforcement arm of the cartel) and the Barrio Azteca (a gang originally formed in the jails of El Paso). Cartel control of the Anapra area make it an extremely dangerous and hostile operating environment for Mexican Army and Federal Police operations.

According to these same sources, “coyotes” engaged in human smuggling – and working for Juárez Cartel – help move ISIS terrorists through the desert and across the border between Santa Teresa and Sunland Park, New Mexico. To the east of El Paso and Ciudad Juárez, cartel-backed “coyotes” are also smuggling ISIS terrorists through the porous border between Acala and Fort Hancock, Texas. These specific areas were targeted for exploitation by ISIS because of their understaffed municipal and county police forces, and the relative safe-havens the areas provide for the unchecked large-scale drug smuggling that was already ongoing.
Mexican intelligence sources report that ISIS intends to exploit the railways and airport facilities in the vicinity of Santa Teresa, NM (a US port-of-entry). The sources also say that ISIS has “spotters” located in the East Potrillo Mountains of New Mexico (largely managed by the Bureau of Land Management) to assist with terrorist border crossing operations. ISIS is conducting reconnaissance of regional universities; the White Sands Missile Range; government facilities in Alamogordo, NM; Ft. Bliss; and the electrical power facilities near Anapra and Chaparral, NM.

NightTrain
04-14-2015, 02:00 PM
I have no doubt that we are going to witness a large national tragedy due to the current deplorable condition of our southern border.

The sad part is so many politicians are willing to continue to expose our country to this very real threat in order to possibly gain votes with the Hispanic block.

In my mind, it amounts to treason.

The border problem won't be fixed until a horrific & bloody event occurs, and only then it will be fixed. Hopefully the number of innocent Americans killed won't be in the thousands.

namvet
04-14-2015, 07:06 PM
the damage was done years ago

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2015, 07:16 PM
the damage was done years ago

True but there has been far more damage done in the last 6 years than was ever done in the previous 50!
We have one man and his political party to thank for that.
One piece of human waste named Barak Insane Obama, scum that hates this nation and is a known traitor.
At least, known to we that are not blind as bats, appeasers and/or dumbasses. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2015, 07:20 PM
I have no doubt that we are going to witness a large national tragedy due to the current deplorable condition of our southern border.

The sad part is so many politicians are willing to continue to expose our country to this very real threat in order to possibly gain votes with the Hispanic block.

The border problem won't be fixed until a horrific & bloody event occurs, and only then it will be fixed. Hopefully the number of innocent Americans killed won't be in the thousands.

Could be it would be allowed to happen to further a major power grab!
Imagine a major city hit with chem, biological or nuke. The bamtraitor declares martial law..
Guess who the only person/ authority would be responsible for ended that martial law?
Thats right, the obama and under martial law he becomes de facto dictator . Anybody opposing his decrees would be summarily shot and it would be a
legal action.
Scary isn't it??--Tyr

namvet
04-14-2015, 07:35 PM
True but there has been far more damage done in the last 6 years than was ever done in the previous 50!
We have one man and his political party to thank for that.
One piece of human waste named Barak Insane Obama, scum that hates this nation and is a known traitor.
At least, known to we that are not blind as bats, appeasers and/or dumbasses. --Tyr

and we have to sit here and take it

red state
04-15-2015, 01:12 AM

Thanks, NightTrain, I truly appreciate the thread and after kidding around on another thread, wish to get serious about this one and almost regret that I happened to see it as I was shutting down. They've been finding prayer rugs for YEARS so there's truly no telling how many we have coming in from Canada and Mexico (more so from Mexico now for obvious reasons). I agree that a major event will take place and am shocked that it hasn't happened already BUT, I do not believe such an event or synchronized chain of events will bring about change on our border. Sept. 11 was bad enough and if we haven't clamped down on immigration one bit. Given our jobs situation, diseases coming in from the border, and threats from the likes of ISIS, one would think that we'd shut down ALL immigration with only special invites to certain groups (such as Einstein types we welcomed during WWII). We have enough illiteracy, VD, unemployment, terrorist worries and taxes without bringing more folks who ARE spreading disease, lice, ignorance and threats while we pay the bill in fighting all these worries. We feed them, house them, cater to them and suffer at their hand through overwhelming crime, accidents and plagues. No, if we haven't learned from 911, Boston Bombing, Fort Hood and the list goes on and On and ON, then we will NEVER learn. Heck, we've even voted a muSLUM to the presidency TWICE. Who would have ever thought to write a fiction novel with half the $#!T we've seen over the past 30+ years (and especially the last 6).

Jeff
04-15-2015, 06:24 AM
Thanks, NightTrain, I truly appreciate the thread and after kidding around on another thread, wish to get serious about this one and almost regret that I happened to see it as I was shutting down. They've been finding prayer rugs for YEARS so there's truly no telling how many we have coming in from Canada and Mexico (more so from Mexico now for obvious reasons). I agree that a major event will take place and am shocked that it hasn't happened already BUT, I do not believe such an event or synchronized chain of events will bring about change on our border. Sept. 11 was bad enough and if we haven't clamped down on immigration one bit. Given our jobs situation, diseases coming in from the border, and threats from the likes of ISIS, one would think that we'd shut down ALL immigration with only special invites to certain groups (such as Einstein types we welcomed during WWII). We have enough illiteracy, VD, unemployment, terrorist worries and taxes without bringing more folks who ARE spreading disease, lice, ignorance and threats while we pay the bill in fighting all these worries. We feed them, house them, cater to them and suffer at their hand through overwhelming crime, accidents and plagues. No, if we haven't learned from 911, Boston Bombing, Fort Hood and the list goes on and On and ON, then we will NEVER learn. Heck, we've even voted a muSLUM to the presidency TWICE. Who would have ever thought to write a fiction novel with half the $#!T we've seen over the past 30+ years (and especially the last 6).

It will happen a year or so after the new administration takes over, let's face it even Obama doesn't want this on his watch ( yes there is the fact that if it happened on his watch he could then some how lengthen his presidency ) but he is in office to destroy America and what better way than to help his Muslim brothers do so. I believe 100% Obama has been working with the terrorist ( financially as well as giving them arms and I am sure many secrets that will help them ) So in return for his help they will wait for him to leave office before attacking, meanwhile they are digging in and planning all the while Obama makes it easier for them to enter the country and he gives them any and all info they need to do the deed. I believe we need to be on guard on the first anniversary of 9/11 once he is out of office, they wont wait to long because the new administration may do the right thing and make it harder for them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-15-2015, 07:35 AM

and we have to sit here and take it

Senior Memb

Obama is the anti Chris

It will happen a year or so after the new administration takes over, let's face it even Obama doesn't want this on his watch ( yes there is the fact that if it happened on his watch he could then some how lengthen his presidency ) but he is in office to destroy America and what better way than to help his Muslim brothers do so. I believe 100% Obama has been working with the terrorist ( financially as well as giving them arms and I am sure many secrets that will help them ) So in return for his help they will wait for him to leave office before attacking, meanwhile they are digging in and planning all the while Obama makes it easier for them to enter the country and he gives them any and all info they need to do the deed. I believe we need to be on guard on the first anniversary of 9/11 once he is out of office, they wont wait to long because the new administration may do the right thing and make it harder for them.

Thanks, that makes three more that see the picture clearly. That we are being made war upon and most of America has not a damn clue!
And that the greatest threat to this nation was elected twice to its highest office!!
Dem party took this nation on a suicide path and most Americans haven't a clue that its an agenda pursued deliberately.-:mad: -Tyr

Kathianne
04-17-2015, 08:42 AM
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/04/fbi-holds-special-meeting-in-juarez-to-address-isis-dhs-not-invited/

FBI Holds “Special” Meeting in Juárez to Address ISIS, DHS Not Invited (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/04/fbi-holds-special-meeting-in-juarez-to-address-isis-dhs-not-invited/)

APRIL 16, 2015

Responding to Judicial Watch’s report (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/04/isis-camp-a-few-miles-from-texas-mexican-authorities-confirm/%20)earlier this week of ISIS activity along the Mexican border, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) supervisors called a “special” meeting at the U.S. Consulate in Ciudad Juárez.

A high-level intelligence source, who must remain anonymous for safety reasons, confirmed that the meeting was convened specifically to address a press strategy to deny Judicial Watch’s accurate reporting and identify who is providing information to JW. FBI supervisory personnel met with Mexican Army officers and Mexican Federal Police officials, according to JW’s intelligence source. The FBI liaison officers regularly assigned to Mexico were not present at the meeting and conspicuously absent were representatives from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). It’s not clear why DHS did not participate.

Publicly, U.S. and Mexico have denied that Islamic terrorists are operating in the southern border region, but the rapid deployment of FBI brass in the aftermath of JW’s report seems to indicate otherwise. A Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector were among the sources that confirmed to JW that ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas. The base is around eight miles from the U.S. border in an area known as “Anapra” situated just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.

Another ISIS cell to the west of Ciudad Juárez, in Puerto Palomas, targets the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming for easy access to the United States, the same knowledgeable sources confirm. During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.

“Coyotes” engaged in human smuggling – and working for the Juárez Cartel – help move ISIS terrorists through the desert and across the border between Santa Teresa and Sunland Park, New Mexico. To the east of El Paso and Ciudad Juárez, cartel-backed “coyotes” are also smuggling ISIS terrorists through the porous border between Acala and Fort Hancock, Texas. These specific areas were targeted for exploitation by ISIS because of their understaffed municipal and county police forces, and the relative safe-havens the areas provide for the unchecked large-scale drug smuggling that was already ongoing.

Last August JW reported (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/08/feds-isis-on-us-border/) that ISIS, operating from Ciudad Juárez, was planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level U.S. federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources confirmed then that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border had been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies were placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning the imminent terrorist threat.