PDA

View Full Version : Queer TSA

Perianne
04-14-2015, 04:13 PM
This is assault and the employee should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law... or fuller.

A CBS4 investigation has learned that two Transportation Security Administration screeners at Denver International Airport have been fired after they were discovered manipulating passenger screening systems to allow a male TSA employee to fondle the genital areas of attractive male passengers.
It happened roughly a dozen times, according to information gathered by CBS4.

Earlier this month a prosecutor from the Denver District Attorney’s Office was asked to review the case but she declined to press charges because there was no reasonable likelihood of conviction and no victim had been identified.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/04/13/cbs4-investigation-tsa-screeners-at-dia-manipulated-system-to-grope-mens-genitals/

http://tsanewsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/TSAgrope.jpg

(Not the agent in the story)

darin
04-15-2015, 03:01 PM
No way they'd call him 'gay' or 'homosexual'. Any news place doing that would be protested and shamed.

Like when gays assault kids. NEVER a 'gay man raped boys' - they say 'pedophile'. (sigh).

Our country LOVES lies.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-15-2015, 04:39 PM
No way they'd call him 'gay' or 'homosexual'. Any news place doing that would be protested and shamed.

Like when gays assault kids. NEVER a 'gay man raped boys' - they say 'pedophile'. (sigh).

Our country LOVES lies.
Government and media both conspire together to protect their select minorities- / dem voting groups ....
well established policy/propaganda.. -Tyr

Perianne
04-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Government and media both conspire together to protect their select minorities- / dem voting groups ....
well established policy/propaganda.. -Tyr

Which minorities and weirdos DON'T vote Democrat?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2015, 08:20 AM
Which minorities and weirdos DON'T vote Democrat?

None that I know of, if they even vote at all--but--sure as I state ALL minorities the usual person here would
find some aberration , post it as if it negated the entire point of the comment. You see libs are masters at that tactic and it works for them.
So I canceled that tactic out before any of the ffing weasels had a chance to use it. :laugh: -Tyr

jimnyc
04-16-2015, 08:38 AM
I'm afraid if one of those fruit bars touched me like that, I may end up arrested. It's kind of hard to just ignore someone if they did that. Probably not the best route to take, but I think a knee to his face might be the response.

red state
04-16-2015, 08:50 AM
None that I know of, if they even vote at all--but--sure as I state ALL minorities the usual person here would
find some aberration , post it as if it negated the entire point of the comment. You see libs are masters at that tactic and it works for them.
So I canceled that tactic out before any of the ffing weasels had a chance to use it. :laugh: -Tyr

REALLY?! You're not sure if they even vote after B.O. was elected.....TWICE?! Heck, you know better than that, Tyr. We all know that "THEY" vote whether THEY are a dead homosexual, dead black, dead hispanic, dead white appeasers or dead "OTHER". THEY even give the term "vote often" a whole new meaning. HA!!! Sure.....THEY, most definitely vote.

Noir
04-16-2015, 09:14 AM

Our country LOVES lies.

But pedophile is the correct terminology. The sex and/or sexual orientation of the perpetrator and victim does not impact on whether or not the act was that of a pedophile.

As as for the OP I find it impossible to believe they are not able to identify the man who was groped. They will have clear footage of him, and know what airline he was with, the time of the incident etc.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2015, 09:18 AM
REALLY?! You're not sure if they even vote after B.O. was elected.....TWICE?! Heck, you know better than that, Tyr. We all know that "THEY" vote whether THEY are a dead homosexual, dead black, dead hispanic, dead white appeasers or dead "OTHER". THEY even give the term "vote often" a whole new meaning. HA!!! Sure.....THEY, most definitely vote.

You missed my point. I was not sure--"ALL" voted.. Key word is the-"ALL"....
I know the dem dead vote and vote often. :laugh:

You cut me to the quick my friend when doubting my sanity like that... ;)--Tyr

Abbey Marie
04-16-2015, 09:24 AM
But pedophile is the correct terminology. The sex and/or sexual orientation of the perpetrator and victim does not impact on whether or not the act was that of a pedophile.

As as for the OP I find it impossible to believe they are not able to identify the man who was groped. They will have clear footage of him, and know what airline he was with, the time of the incident etc.

Then why do we discuss the "white" cop who shoots a black teen? Either adjectives count, or they do not.

And though pedophile is correct, so is "gay pedophile". It is highly descriptive of the perpetrator in these cases.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2015, 09:29 AM

THE ACT may be classed as pedophilia but that term includes such action upon either or both sexes.
When its male upon male child the adult molester is a gay man or else why would he chose a male victim instead of a female victim?
Point was that in using the term "pedophile' in such specific cases gives further cover to gays! Thus negating the whole truth for a specific reason, that of protecting a group that should instead have to face up to its perversion , destruction of decency and abhorrent lifestyle.
You see the correct term should be "gay pedophile" but the gay part is intentionally not mentioned.
Obvious to me that you miss some things so my being generous I do try to fill in the gaps..--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2015, 09:30 AM
Then why do we discuss the "white" cop who shoots a black teen? Either adjectives count, or they do not.

And though pedophile is correct, so is "gay pedophile". It is highly descriptive of the perpetrator in these cases.

We think alike, as I had just post my comment and then saw yours!!!
Bravo on standing up for the truth.... :beer: :beer: -Tyr

Noir
04-16-2015, 10:05 AM

Nothing wrong with describing someone as a gay pedophile, or any-other sexual orientation pedophile, but regardless of their orientation the key descriptor is the word pedophile, which apparently renders sighs from DMP as he would rather have the descriptor 'gay man'.

THE ACT may be classed as pedophilia but that term includes such action upon either or both sexes.
When its male upon male child the adult molester is a gay man or else why would he chose a male victim instead of a female victim?
Point was that in using the term "pedophile' in such specific cases gives further cover to gays! Thus negating the whole truth for a specific reason, that of protecting a group that should instead have to face up to its perversion , destruction of decency and abhorrent lifestyle.
You see the correct term should be "gay pedophile" but the gay part is intentionally not mentioned.
Obvious to me that you miss some things so my being generous I do try to fill in the gaps..--Tyr

Maybe this is for another topic, however as we're here -
Depends whether you believe the motive of the pedophile is one of sexual desire, or power. Personally I'm more inclined to consider it a power dynamic - given the differences physically in a 8 year old boy and girl are negligible. Once the victim is of an age of sexual maturity, they certainly sexual motive would be more considered, but then we're somewhat beyond talking about pedophiles, and more in the realm of statutory rapists.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2015, 10:09 AM
Nothing wrong with describing someone as a gay pedophile, or any-other sexual orientation pedophile, but regardless of their orientation the key descriptor is the word pedophile, which apparently renders sighs from DMP as he would rather have the descriptor 'gay man'.

Maybe this is for another topic, however as we're here -
Depends whether you believe the motive of the pedophile is one of sexual desire, or power. Personally I'm more inclined to consider it a power dynamic - given the differences physically in a 8 year old boy and girl are negligible. Once the victim is of an age of sexual maturity, they certainly sexual motive would be more considered, but then we're somewhat beyond talking about pedophiles, and more in the realm of statutory rapists.

I do not deny that there is some merit to that line of reasoning be it based upon the age of the victim.
However , I am not inclined to believe that it trumps the overall decision of which sex the pervert chooses to molest.
Seems these types do not swing hit as in doing either sex..
Has to be a reason that they do not do so. -Tyr

sear
04-01-2017, 09:52 AM
TSA pat-down searches were recently in the news. This time it was about a 4 minute long frisk of a child.
Any insight into how the TSA should manage that?

But if I may pose a more fundamental, practical / philosophical / aesthetic question:

If a man needs to endure a TSA frisk to take an important flight, who should he prefer to perform that frisk?

a) A man that may be gay? Or

b) A woman that may not be?

Why?

gabosaurus
04-01-2017, 11:14 AM
WTF? What kind of stupid idea is that?

sear
04-01-2017, 01:07 PM
WTF? What kind of stupid idea is that?

I think it's called "air safety".