PDA

View Full Version : 4 Eyes

jimnyc
04-16-2015, 08:35 AM
I have a long history of headaches. I've been getting them more and more recently, although not real real bad. I just chalked it up to my long history and take aspirin.

I was prescribed reading glasses a few years back, and basically never wore them, and forgot about them. But I noticed as of late, sometimes while reading, my eyes will become lazy and literally allow things to go out of focus, sometimes feeling like my eyes are crossing. Other times, I just have trouble reading. Forget about shopping for anything small, as reading ingredients and small print requires holding it very far away, and even then I can't always read it. It's not as bad generally, but yeah, getting a little weakness while driving. It's possible that's weariness from the beating I put them through on the computer so much.

Either way I am going to the eye doctor. Will definitely get an updated pair of reading glasses, and test to see if my eyes have further downgraded.

How many others here have trouble reading things and hold it far away? :)

tailfins
04-16-2015, 08:42 AM
I have a long history of headaches. I've been getting them more and more recently, although not real real bad. I just chalked it up to my long history and take aspirin.

I was prescribed reading glasses a few years back, and basically never wore them, and forgot about them. But I noticed as of late, sometimes while reading, my eyes will become lazy and literally allow things to go out of focus, sometimes feeling like my eyes are crossing. Other times, I just have trouble reading. Forget about shopping for anything small, as reading ingredients and small print requires holding it very far away, and even then I can't always read it. It's not as bad generally, but yeah, getting a little weakness while driving. It's possible that's weariness from the beating I put them through on the computer so much.

Either way I am going to the eye doctor. Will definitely get an updated pair of reading glasses, and test to see if my eyes have further downgraded.

That could explain the content of your posts. Now I know what's up.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2015, 08:47 AM

Classic case of male refusal to wear eye glasses. I know, I refused the first couple years after my eyes went south.
However, when my shooting went bad I raced back to get those damn glasses!
No way was I going to let that needed ability go bad and stay bad.. I saw it as a matter of future survival and the current mess we are in today bears out my thinking from 21 years ago!
My guess if you get new eyeglasses and wear them most of your headaches will go away. Thats what happened when I forced my wife to get here much needed eyeglasses 3 years ago. About three fourths of her headaches vanished.
And she admits it but never properly thanked me for fighting tooth and nail to force her to go get her eyes examined!
She has a stubborn streak a mile wide only beaten by my 100 mile wide stubborn streak.. - :laugh:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2015, 08:48 AM

:laugh: :laugh: :beer:---- :beer:--Tyr

jimnyc
04-16-2015, 08:48 AM

I hate you :slap:

NightTrain
04-16-2015, 09:21 AM
When I was 30, I tested at 20/10 vision... I had exceptional eyes.

Then about 36 or 37, it went downhill fast and degenerated until I couldn't even read the posted MPH signs beside the highway until they were right beside the truck, and even then they were still blurry. Finally I went in and it turns out I now had 20/80 vision, which is pretty much blind-as-a-bat. They gave me glasses and contacts and now I can see 20/20 again, but my vision is not as awesome as the 20/10 was.

The reason my vision went downhill, according to the docs, is my high blood pressure (now also being medicated) - I guess the high blood pressure distorts your eyeballs and that's why mine deteriorated.

Your cause might be for the same reason, better go in and have a doc work you over.

Or, you could just be turning into an old goat! :coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2015, 09:47 AM

Then about 36 or 37, it went downhill fast and degenerated until I couldn't even read the posted MPH signs beside the highway until they were right beside the truck, and even then they were still blurry. Finally I went in and it turns out I now had 20/80 vision, which is pretty much blind-as-a-bat. They gave me glasses and contacts and now I can see 20/20 again, but my vision is not as awesome as the 20/10 was.

The reason my vision went downhill, according to the docs, is my high blood pressure (now also being medicated) - I guess the high blood pressure distorts your eyeballs and that's why mine deteriorated.

Your cause might be for the same reason, better go in and have a doc work you over.

Pretty much the same case with me. In one year's time, my eyesight went from great to poor. I have high blood pressure but at that time had no clue about it.
Only found out a few years later after the damage had been done. I had perfect vision as a child/young man.. -Tyr

darin
04-16-2015, 01:47 PM
I'm needing more and more light to read smaller print. :-/

:(

I'm 42.

tailfins
04-16-2015, 02:27 PM
Oh, Magoo! You've done it again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GTHXTEvIc

jimnyc
04-16-2015, 03:18 PM

I'm 42.

Yeah, that too, I find myself searching out light sources when I need to read the back of a bottle or anything similar. Sometimes I just break out this big ass magnifying glass I have!

LongTermGuy
04-16-2015, 03:18 PM
`I use good pairs of "Reading glasses"....not the 6-9 dollar ones ...but mostly good ones around 20 dollars a set...Optics range from 1:25 for walking around and Driving and just seeing things better...for reading (small print) and working on the computer I use 2.50......for really...really close up work I use 3.25....again total ranges are 1.0 all the way up to 3.25...so there`many options`...I have about 40 pairs.... a mix of cheap and good ones...I keep about 3 versions in my cars glove box and the rest are stashed everywhere... (for shtf purposes).....I have no problem with weight or high blood pressure....to me prescription glasses are fancy and I have no use for them....Cheaper `regular lenses` work for me....not afraid of losing them...Get a check up for your eyes...if no serious problems for you...go my route....most stores and pharmacy's carry them....try them out right there.

jimnyc
04-20-2015, 01:20 PM
So my eyes are screwed for both distance and close. She didn't give me numbers, but absolutely said I need glasses for both. I chose "progressive bifocals" without the transition color. So wear regular manner for driving and such, and then just look downward a bit for reading. Who the hell knows when they'll be ready, but at least I should be able to see better before long. And last time I got brown glasses that were a little thicker. I got black this time and much thinner, and you can yank them off with one hand as they bend in all directions!

But WTF?? So I have MAJOR issues with the sun. When driving it kills me, so of course I have a top notch pair of Mau Jim sunglasses. So now I must wear these to drive. Kinda didn't put it all together until I was already home, but does that mean I'm screwed I suppose? What do other glass wearers do when the light is bright?

LongTermGuy
04-20-2015, 03:33 PM
What do other glass wearers do when the light is bright?

`I wear snap-on / clip-on shades over my "cheaper" lenses

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.XX90DLZ%2b8pFkDg83q%2f%2fujQ&pid=15.1&P=0

Nukeman
04-20-2015, 04:20 PM
you guys are a bunch of Mary's I have had glasses since I was 2. My left eye is 20/10 (well now 20/20) My right eye..... well it's around 20/200 legally blind but combined I have maintained 20/20 with a central vision point to the left obviously..

I just now had to get bifocals, like Jim I'm going with the progressive no line. Since my right is SOOOOO bad I have to pay EXTRA ($$$$$$$) for super thin poly carbonate lenses just to get to look normaland keep my good eye safe.. It's sad when you can buy a used car for what my glasses cost, thank God for vision insurance.. Never used to have that was so happy when the company started offer it........

jimnyc
04-20-2015, 04:35 PM
`I wear snap-on / clip-on shades over my "cheaper" lenses

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.XX90DLZ%2b8pFkDg83q%2f%2fujQ&pid=15.1&P=0

Eff that, I paid over $250 for my sunglasses, those suckers need to be on my eyes when I'm driving in bright sunlight!!

jimnyc
04-20-2015, 04:36 PM
you guys are a bunch of Mary's I have had glasses since I was 2. My left eye is 20/10 (well now 20/20) My right eye..... well it's around 20/200 legally blind but combined I have maintained 20/20 with a central vision point to the left obviously..

I just now had to get bifocals, like Jim I'm going with the progressive no line. Since my right is SOOOOO bad I have to pay EXTRA ($$$$$$$) for super thin poly carbonate lenses just to get to look normaland keep my good eye safe.. It's sad when you can buy a used car for what my glasses cost, thank God for vision insurance.. Never used to have that was so happy when the company started offer it........

What do you do when driving/riding to block out the sunlight?

LongTermGuy
04-20-2015, 05:22 PM
Eff that, I paid over $250 for my sunglasses, those suckers need to be on my eyes when I'm driving in bright sunlight!!

..:rolleyes:..And Eff that...."Paying $250 for sunglasses" that can be crushed or lost is insane!!!...Unless one wants to leave the price tag on `em...so all would know "ONE" has expensive sunglasses...:laugh:

`...My eyes are sensitive to bright sunlight...Very sensitive...my dark snap-on stay`s on my glasses .....I do have sunglasses with small 2.0 lenses in the corners ....for me to use them I have to look down....that don't work for me....The solid snap-on`s work better giving me a full range of vision...**and hides the fact I am wearing glasses....I even wear them "inside" and can see perfectly....so I am always "wearing shades".....`

:dance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97bMX7KV8d4

jimnyc
04-20-2015, 05:57 PM
Where do you get the snap on thingies? I'm willing to try them, see how they feel, once I get used to the new glasses. My eyes are usually the worst at night when driving, dreary days and other crappy days. The sunglasses are mainly for glare and real bright days, so they're not always on. But I need to protect my eyeballs, my sunglasses are awesome and have UV protection and all. If I go blind, it'll be more difficult to type out insults to tailsheads. :)

LongTermGuy
04-20-2015, 06:42 PM
Where do you get the snap on thingies? I'm willing to try them, see how they feel, once I get used to the new glasses. My eyes are usually the worst at night when driving, dreary days and other crappy days. The sunglasses are mainly for glare and real bright days, so they're not always on. But I need to protect my eyeballs, my sunglasses are awesome and have UV protection and all. If I go blind, it'll be more difficult to type out insults to tailsheads. :)

http://www.walmart.com/c/kp/clip-on-sunglasses

http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-ed1b/k2-_07656742-aac0-4933-bba2-ae72328786be.v1.jpg

half a second to snap on...can do it with one hand...

WiccanLiberal
04-20-2015, 08:06 PM
I was near sighted all my life and wore glasses from the age of 5 or 6. I could never wear contacts as they irritated me horribly after 3 or 4 hours. I finally got lasik surgery. My Dad was generous enough to pay for it. It was the best move ever. I could see to drive the next morning. However my doc did explain I would likely need reading glasses eventually. The general rule is that the ability to close focus diminishes as we age. He was correct but the trade off is worth it. I can do almost anything glasses free. For tiny print or dim light I need readers and generally buy them 3 at a time at CVS etc. I keep pairs scattered around the house, one at work and a pair in my bag. I also have to be careful about wearing sunglasses when outside. And yes, clip ons are a great inexpensive fix rather than spending extra dollars on transition lenses or a separate pair of sunglasses.

jimnyc
04-21-2015, 10:05 AM
So this is going to take some getting used to, if that's possible.

At first I thought they screwed up, as I panned the opticians office and some things seemed blurry, but some things were perfect. She handed me a small placard and told me to look down at it as if it were a book and read the lines, which were actually paragraphs. I was able to now read them all!! She said 2 lines above where I was at was 20/20, so the reading is solved.

I wore them home and I'm not sold on this progressive thing. If I use any peripheral vision I see blurry things. Look down, you better move your head down as well! While driving, I looked at the street signs as I passed, both left or right, which appeared to be utilizing the upper left and upper right portions of the glasses. The street signs were blurry as if I was using the reading portion. I tried adjusting them on my nose and everything else, just kinda the way they are. But when looking perfectly straight, just fine, and same were the signs so long as I turned my head.

My wife called me afterwards to see how I like them. She was the one who recommended this style. I explained my issue and she said she had similar issues. I asked her how she "fixed" it, resolved it, got used to it, and she said - "I don't wear/have them anymore, I could barely walk down the street without things going blurry on me". WTF? LOL

But obviously people wear these. Anyone here? Have same issues?

I'm thinking of getting another pair, for just distance/driving to keep in the truck. At least if I can't get used to these.

tailfins
04-21-2015, 10:10 AM

We all know WHY you're going blind! You should have listened before spanking that monkey. :pee::pee:

jimnyc
04-21-2015, 10:11 AM
We all know WHY you're going blind! You should have listened.

If that old tale were true - my eyeballs would have fallen out years ago!! :lol:

Kathianne
04-21-2015, 10:13 AM
So this is going to take some getting used to, if that's possible.

At first I thought they screwed up, as I panned the opticians office and some things seemed blurry, but some things were perfect. She handed me a small placard and told me to look down at it as if it were a book and read the lines, which were actually paragraphs. I was able to now read them all!! She said 2 lines above where I was at was 20/20, so the reading is solved.

I wore them home and I'm not sold on this progressive thing. If I use any peripheral vision I see blurry things. Look down, you better move your head down as well! While driving, I looked at the street signs as I passed, both left or right, which appeared to be utilizing the upper left and upper right portions of the glasses. The street signs were blurry as if I was using the reading portion. I tried adjusting them on my nose and everything else, just kinda the way they are. But when looking perfectly straight, just fine, and same were the signs so long as I turned my head.

My wife called me afterwards to see how I like them. She was the one who recommended this style. I explained my issue and she said she had similar issues. I asked her how she "fixed" it, resolved it, got used to it, and she said - "I don't wear/have them anymore, I could barely walk down the street without things going blurry on me". WTF? LOL

But obviously people wear these. Anyone here? Have same issues?

I'm thinking of getting another pair, for just distance/driving to keep in the truck. At least if I can't get used to these.

You will get used to bifocals if you keep them on. Warning though, careful on steps until you adjust. Tendency to look 'down' as you go descend brings the steps 'up to you'! Can make you fall or get dizzy! Use the handrail.

As for street signs, your brain will adjust to looking out through the top of the bifocals, which is the point.

jimnyc
04-21-2015, 10:17 AM
You will get used to bifocals if you keep them on. Warning though, careful on steps until you adjust. Tendency to look 'down' as you go descend brings the steps 'up to you'! Can make you fall or get dizzy! Use the handrail.

As for street signs, your brain will adjust to looking out through the top of the bifocals, which is the point.

So everything I explained is fairly normal for a 1st time bifocal wearer? I'll definitely give them time...

Kathianne
04-21-2015, 10:19 AM
So everything I explained is fairly normal for a 1st time bifocal wearer? I'll definitely give them time...
It seems from my experience and talking to others, a few days to weeks. I'd assume the longer one has worn glasses, the longer it takes to adjust.

I went right into bifocals, took about 2 days.

NightTrain
04-21-2015, 11:57 AM
Contacts and then wear your expensive shades.

Don't bother with transition glasses... they're expensive and they don't work inside a car. Your windows filter out the UV light and that's what triggers the change - so you'll be squinting through those expensive glasses until you get out of the car and into direct sunlight. I guess you could drive down the highway with your head hanging out of the window like Ace Ventura to get them to transition into sunglasses mode, but that behavior is probably best left to your dog. Funny how the eyeglasses saleswoman didn't inform me of that, and she had to know.

If you can't bear to wear contacts, then clip-on shades are your next best bet.

My big issue with contacts is that I like to absentmindedly rub my eyeballs because they're a minor irritant, and then suddenly they're folded in half on my eye. Finding a clean bathroom while away from home to put that damn thing back in is a pain.

Oh, and I strongly recommend Flexon frames. They're expensive but worth it - they're almost indestructible and extremely lightweight.

Now with your bifocals you can practice looking at people across the table from you through the tops of your glasses. It's that stern Grandfatherly look that we all remember so well.
I always assumed that Gramps was being stern and serious with that chin-down look, but now I realize he was just trying to see me!

Nukeman
04-21-2015, 01:11 PM
What do you do when driving/riding to block out the sunlight?
Since I have one good/one bad eye I just wear regular sunglasses. The glasses don't do enough for me to use my right eye for anything useful, its like having peripheral vision across the whole eye..

Its something I have had my whole life so I really don't know any difference, can't watch a 3-D movie to save my life, I don't get any benefit from the glasses..:thumb:

Drummond
04-21-2015, 02:38 PM
Pretty much the same case with me. In one year's time, my eyesight went from great to poor. I have high blood pressure but at that time had no clue about it.
Only found out a few years later after the damage had been done. I had perfect vision as a child/young man.. -Tyr

Likewise, I have high blood pressure. But, I found my own way of coping with it. I found it helped to vote 'Conservative' at every opportunity.

It's a solution I'd recommend to anyone.

So far as I know, that's had no effect on my eyesight (in fact, I found, after beginning vitamin A supplementation, that an increasing tendency to shortsightedness abruptly stopped). I believe my eyesight is just the same as it was around 30 years ago.

jimnyc
04-22-2015, 08:30 AM
damn glasses gave me a headache yesterday. I don't like them. I'll try again, but quite frankly, I'm thinking I would just rather go and get a distance pair and a pair of reading glasses. I have 2 sets of frames already, they would just need to put new lenses in both.

NightTrain
04-22-2015, 08:46 AM
damn glasses gave me a headache yesterday. I don't like them. I'll try again, but quite frankly, I'm thinking I would just rather go and get a distance pair and a pair of reading glasses. I have 2 sets of frames already, they would just need to put new lenses in both.

Give them an honest week and your brain will adjust.

jimnyc
04-22-2015, 08:56 AM
Give them an honest week and your brain will adjust.

That's what the woman said too, I guess I'm just nervous of repetitive headaches, with a long history of migraines. Seems like the only focal point that I can see clearly, on the upper portion, is more or less dead center. I'll post the thing below that makes me more nervous. But yeah, I'll give it some more, but you're ALL gonna pay if this doesn't work out!!!

Q: Why don't optical outlets explain to people that progressive addition lenses have huge areas to the right and the left of the focal points that give poor sight? It is not good for long or short distances. — H.K., Nebraska

A: Progressive lenses have limited areas of "soft focus" in the periphery of the lenses — to the left and right of the intermediate viewing zone, in particular. This is unavoidable when creating line-free progressive lenses. But over the years, new manufacturing technology has made these areas less noticeable.

Despite this minor limitation of progressive lenses, most people with presbyopia find progressives are more comfortable and provide more natural-feeling vision than bifocals or trifocals. Line-free progressive lenses also provide a more youthful appearance, which is another reason they are so popular.

For best results, be sure to have your progressive lenses fitted by an experienced optician. Proper eye measurements, frame selection and frame adjustments are essential to maximize your comfort with these lenses. Also, there are many progressive lens designs available, and some may be more comfortable for you than others, based on your specific visual needs. Ask your optometrist, ophthalmologist or optician for details. — Dr. Heiting

http://www.allaboutvision.com/askdoc/bifocal-eyeglasses.htm

Jeff
04-23-2015, 07:36 AM

I'm 42.

HA HA , y'all are getting old :laugh:

And I can laugh because I am already there :laugh:

I can't read a magazine without putting my glasses on, dmp as for light I have downloaded that flashlight app on my phone this way when ordering in a dimly lit restaurant I can use it to see the menu. :laugh:

Yes Old age ya got to love it.

jimnyc
04-23-2015, 08:49 AM
Had a nasty headache last night, which felt a little better by the time I went to bed, but then woke up at 3am with it pounding. I know it was the glasses, as I felt weird, sorta dizzy and a tad nauseous last night too. I think I'm just too stupid to look straight ahead. I have like OCD and my frickin eyeballs are dancing all over the place. When I drive I am scattered, with my eyes hitting all 3 mirrors a lot. I honestly wouldn't mind in the slightest bit if I had 2 pairs instead of one, so I'm just going back. I have 3 pairs of Magnivision portable reading glasses, and one of them is always in my truck. The good reading glasses will primarily be just at my computer and other things at my desk. The distance glasses will be for primary use. F that, I hate suffering - I am a weak human being! :laugh:

aboutime
04-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Had a nasty headache last night, which felt a little better by the time I went to bed, but then woke up at 3am with it pounding. I know it was the glasses, as I felt weird, sorta dizzy and a tad nauseous last night too. I think I'm just too stupid to look straight ahead. I have like OCD and my frickin eyeballs are dancing all over the place. When I drive I am scattered, with my eyes hitting all 3 mirrors a lot. I honestly wouldn't mind in the slightest bit if I had 2 pairs instead of one, so I'm just going back. I have 3 pairs of Magnivision portable reading glasses, and one of them is always in my truck. The good reading glasses will primarily be just at my computer and other things at my desk. The distance glasses will be for primary use. F that, I hate suffering - I am a weak human being! :laugh:

Jim. How much of a weaker human being would you like to be IF..you fail to go to an eye doctor BEFORE you go completely blind?

Not a joke. Almost everyone knows. We only have one pair of eyes. You can get new kidneys, new lungs, a new heart, hearing aids, transplants for most organs but....NOBODY has figured out a way to make the BLIND SEE again with someone else's Donated Eyes.
Pay now, or pay later. How much suffering do you enjoy?

tailfins
04-24-2015, 03:12 PM
Jim. How much of a weaker human being would you like to be IF..you fail to go to an eye doctor BEFORE you go completely blind?

Not a joke. Almost everyone knows. We only have one pair of eyes. You can get new kidneys, new lungs, a new heart, hearing aids, transplants for most organs but....NOBODY has figured out a way to make the BLIND SEE again with someone else's Donated Eyes.
Pay now, or pay later. How much suffering do you enjoy?

If it's cost he's worried about, America's Best has a two pairs including eye exam for $69.99 .

aboutime
04-24-2015, 04:08 PM
If it's cost he's worried about, America's Best has a two pairs including eye exam for $69.99 .

How can anyone put a price on choosing to go blind, or keeping their sight?

Advertising sounds like SPAM in this case.

tailfins
04-24-2015, 04:16 PM
How can anyone put a price on choosing to go blind, or keeping their sight?

Advertising sounds like SPAM in this case.

You would consider being an educated consumer being spam. Finding a bargain often means the difference between neglecting something important and taking care of it. I just put new wiper blades on all my vehicles because of a 30% off sale at Pep Boys. I got the best: Rain-X Latitude wipers. Five wipers for $73 including tax. Bonus points if you can tell why I bought FIVE front wipers for two vehicles.

aboutime
04-24-2015, 04:20 PM
You would consider being an educated consumer being spam. Finding a bargain often means the difference between neglecting something important and taking care of it. I just put new wiper blades on all my vehicles because of a 30% off sale at Pep Boys. I got the best: Rain-X Latitude wipers. Five wipers for $73 including tax. Bonus points if you can tell why I bought FIVE front wipers for two vehicles.

SPAM IS STILL SPAM. Yes, when the advertisement replaces sticking to the topic at the FORUM.

tailfins
04-24-2015, 04:23 PM
SPAM IS STILL SPAM. Yes, when the advertisement replaces sticking to the topic at the FORUM.

Complaining is to you what slop is to a pig. You seem to be rather enjoying yourself.

aboutime
04-24-2015, 05:01 PM
Complaining is to you what slop is to a pig. You seem to be rather enjoying yourself.

Thanks. Whatever it takes to be JUST LIKE YOU is my aim.

NightTrain
04-24-2015, 05:36 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7146&stc=1

LongTermGuy
04-24-2015, 06:10 PM
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Never-mind....

jimnyc
04-25-2015, 04:32 PM
So I picked up the new glasses today around noon. Initially, much better, and I'm hoping in the long run better too. BUT - after awhile of driving and wearing them, I started to get a little of that uneasiness feeling. I could see well, and no more out of focus stuff, but I guess the brain/head still needs to adjust to the changes.

Then I come home and I feel the same with the reading glasses. Awesome, can see the fine print of things again. But after a little while of reading, I start to get that same feeling. My wife says stick it out, same thing, the brain at work and I may even get a few more headaches. Sure enough, a short while later, it hurts in the same spot in the back of my head again.

I'm definitely going to stick with them, as I do see better with both, but the growing pains suck! I can deal with the weirdness for a bit, but the headaches royally suck.

tailfins
04-25-2015, 04:58 PM
So I picked up the new glasses today around noon. Initially, much better, and I'm hoping in the long run better too. BUT - after awhile of driving and wearing them, I started to get a little of that uneasiness feeling. I could see well, and no more out of focus stuff, but I guess the brain/head still needs to adjust to the changes.

Then I come home and I feel the same with the reading glasses. Awesome, can see the fine print of things again. But after a little while of reading, I start to get that same feeling. My wife says stick it out, same thing, the brain at work and I may even get a few more headaches. Sure enough, a short while later, it hurts in the same spot in the back of my head again.

I'm definitely going to stick with them, as I do see better with both, but the growing pains suck! I can deal with the weirdness for a bit, but the headaches royally suck.

Maybe the issue is that your brain doesn't work properly.

jimnyc
04-25-2015, 05:08 PM
Maybe the issue is that your brain doesn't work properly.

That's always a possibility tailballs. But no issues existed until I was prescribed stupid glasses. My brain will adjust and do just fine. But if I DO have a headache, say tomorrow for some reason, now I'm gonna have to ban you for jinxing me and fucking with me! :poke:

Jeff
04-25-2015, 05:09 PM
Jim if you continue to wear them your eyes will adjust and the weirdness and headaches will go away, believe me I have been through it but it doesn't last long.

Kathianne
04-25-2015, 05:57 PM

Jim, since I've known you, you've suffered from headaches. This is not new. Keep with the glasses, though you'll still likely get headaches.

LongTermGuy
04-25-2015, 07:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/O5bKp.jpg