PDA

View Full Version : For The Youngest Heroes Of Our Heroes

Kathianne
06-30-2007, 02:35 PM
http://sgtguardsman.blogspot.com/2007/06/video-for-children.html

For me a two hankie.

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 12:40 AM
Let's hear it for the kids who are left fatherless by the Bushies!

stephanie
07-03-2007, 01:00 AM

Please grow up Gabs...

You insult all the past and present military and their families, from the Korean, WW1, WW2, Gulf war, etc...when you spew such hate as this...

Your hatred for President Bush is well known...

But, at times...it need not be involved in every thread...

God bless our troops...Past and Present..:salute:

stephanie
07-03-2007, 01:18 AM

For me a two hankie.

That was beautiful Kat....Thanks..:salute:

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 01:32 AM

For me a two hankie.

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::s alute::salute:

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 01:33 AM

Do you have to always be so damn negative and insensative? :fu:

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 11:27 AM
It is almost Independence Day. We need not only to remember fallen heroes, but also remember those who start senseless wars to create them.
My wish is that each of the Bushies would have to look a fatherless child in the face and explain why his dad died in a senseless war.

Dilloduck
07-03-2007, 11:29 AM
It is almost Independence Day. We need not only to remember fallen heroes, but also remember those who start senseless wars to create them.
My wish is that each of the Bushies would have to look a fatherless child in the face and explain why his dad died in a senseless war.

Ya--like that "senseless" war we fought for our independence. :lol:

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 12:26 PM
I am not talking about actual legitimate wars. I am talking about wars started by 21st Century idiots for the purpose of personal vengeance.

Monkeybone
07-03-2007, 12:30 PM
so we shouldn't have done anything after 9/11.

should we have just been angry and sent a letter saying how angry we were? yah! that'll show em.

Dilloduck
07-03-2007, 12:39 PM
I am not talking about actual legitimate wars. I am talking about wars started by 21st Century idiots for the purpose of personal vengeance.

Oh ya---the political and legal "wars" that drag on endlessly while the country goes to shit.

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 12:40 PM
We didn't do anything after Sept. 11. We did not pursue the perpetrators. Bush simply used Sept. 11 as an excuse to take out a personal enemy. Meanwhile, bin Laden is still out there grinning at us. Because he knows he has Bush in his pocket. So do the Saudis. "Bandar Bush" is always available to do their bidding.
Meanwhile, Americans continue to die, leaving mothers without husbands and kids without fathers. Bush will celebrate July 4 with the blood of over 3,500 Americans on his hands. Millions of Bush apologists will continue to blame someone else.
Go tell it to the kids. Tell them why they have no fathers. "Uh, well, you see, there was this bad man that our President hated. He had nothing to do with 9/11, but we took him out anyway."
It's really pretty pathetic. The whole world (including England and Scotland) is suffering so our elected leader can play Joe Cool and War Hero at the same time. We tell the world we are "fighting terrorism" when it is really our own president who is an international terrorist.
So go celebrate Independence Day. Teach your kids to hate anyone who is different from them. Tell them why we kill people for no reason. Then tell them why the guy down the street will never come home.

Monkeybone
07-03-2007, 01:06 PM
so what about family members of terroist attacks? "sorry jimmy...we didn't wanna get our hands dirty, so we just let them go..they probably won't ever do anything again...let's go get some ice cream!"

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Which terrorist attacks -- ours or theirs?

Monkeybone
07-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Theirs Miss Rosie O'donnell. i think that they would prefer curry over there (os is that India?)...or camel? i don't know what they eat. they next time we do nothing but destroy a civilian building, then i will say that was equal to terrorism.

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 02:52 PM

Ive already did that at one of the funerals here for a fallen Nevada soldier. You are a piece of shit plane and simple. To think you are going to be working with kids, those are going to be some fucked up kids.

Hagbard Celine
07-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Whaa burger and french cries.