PDA

View Full Version : `Inmate carves 666 into his forehead backwards.....`

LongTermGuy
04-18-2015, 09:14 PM
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/omaha.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/f/d2/fd27b445-a4d8-5c68-b581-33f24b6b29e0/5390cc6957fff.image.jpg?resize=300%2C177

Nikko Jenkins is a local story here in Nebraska............

There's lots of back story.....but in short he was released out of state prison....pretty much out of solitary confinement where he spent much of his time. He repeatedly claimed he needed psychiatric help but didn't get it and was released.............

He's let out and kills four people. Now back behind bars he does this`

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/nikk...76f2878f3.html (http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/nikko-jenkins-latest-self-mutilation-is-backward-because-it-was/article_d997b3f8-8ebc-5bc6-a3a9-ff776f2878f3.html)

LongTermGuy
04-18-2015, 09:15 PM
`​........How could this guy be released?`

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-18-2015, 09:25 PM
`​........How could this guy be released?`

How you ask? Simple answer is liberals. They run most state boards and are especially adept at coddling criminals by various means.
Well known that conservatives are hard-line against crime and adamantly against liberal leniency with criminals...
Other part is he looks to be black(?)
Need I say any more on that if it is the case?-Tyr

LongTermGuy
04-18-2015, 09:35 PM
How you ask? Simple answer is liberals. They run most state boards and are especially adept at coddling criminals by various means.
Well known that conservatives are hard-line against crime and adamantly against liberal leniency with criminals...
Other part is he looks to be black(?)
Need I say any more on that if it is the case?-Tyr

Yes sir... Got it...^^

...But hey....are we not supposed to use the word "Liberals" anymore....?:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-18-2015, 10:21 PM
Yes sir... Got it...^^

...But hey....are we not supposed to use the word "Liberals" anymore....?:laugh:
You know a few years back at another forum admin there sent me a pm requesting that I stop using the word -"asshats"__ so much.
I sent back my reply--- it read like this--

Thank you for your great concern for the asshats of the world and their ffing tender feelings.
I was utilizing that word because it described the idiots so damn well!
However in the spirit of friendship I'll barter with ya..
If you guys stop censoring so much of the conservative defense of decency, freedom and our Constitution I will gladly stop using that awful offending word.. To do that and be precise I must replace it with a word that describes the fools adequately--and make sure the reader understand who is being addressed with the substitute word!
After much thought I found the perfect replacement for "asshats". I will if ya agree to my barter, use this term from now on..
"dumbass lib bastards" , time consuming being longer but even more accurate....
Ive seen those two words (dumbass and bastard) used very often by the asshats - ummm strike that-- I mean by the "dumbass lib bastards" so those words coupled together should be no problem.
Please let me know your decision promptly.
Next morning a two word reply came in a pm from admin. Here it is abbreviated,

F U....

Seems to me that some people have a hard time appreciating wit, honesty and accuracy...
and three days later they banned me for thirty days, no justification ever given.. :laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

Jeff
04-19-2015, 03:39 AM
This POS should of been put out of his misery, there is 0 chance of him ever doing any good so why pay for his up keep until the Grim Reaper shows up ( which with any luck will happen soon by ways of a shank )