PDA

View Full Version : 'Anthony Moschetto is a hidden monster': New York doctor accused of targeting rival c

WiccanLiberal
04-19-2015, 12:43 PM
'Anthony Moschetto is a hidden monster': New York doctor accused of targeting rival cardiologist in murder plotMineola, New York: Anthony J. Moschetto is a Long Island cardiologist with more than a quarter-century in practice.
The 54-year-old doctor is also, according to Nassau County police officials, "a hidden monster".
US investigators believe Moschetto sought to have a fellow cardiologist assaulted or killed in a plot that was discovered during a months-long investigation, authorities announced.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/anthony-moschetto-is-a-hidden-monster-new-york-doctor-accused-of-targeting-rival-cardiologist-in-murder-plot-20150417-1mmwol.html

This was in my local news all week. I know both the docs involved. I worked with them when I was at St. Francis. Proves the point that it is very hard to know who is a secret wackaloon. Also that several professional degrees don't ensure common sense. This idiot hires two low rent idiots as hitmen. You do get what you pay for.