PDA

View Full Version : The Tea Metaphor

WiccanLiberal
04-19-2015, 02:58 PM
Anyone else seen this yet? Please read the whole thing, it's simple but amazing.

http://rockstardinosaurpirateprincess.com/2015/03/02/consent-not-actually-that-complicated/

" it seems people really have a problem understanding that before you have sex with someone, and that’s every time you have sex with them, make sure they want to have sex with you. This goes for men, women, everyone. Whoever you are initiating sexytimes with, just make sure they are actually genuinely up for it. That’s it. It’s not hard. Really.If you’re still struggling, just imagine instead of initiating sex, you’re making them a cup of tea."

LongTermGuy
04-19-2015, 03:20 PM
Anyone else seen this yet? Please read the whole thing, it's simple but amazing.

http://rockstardinosaurpirateprincess.com/2015/03/02/consent-not-actually-that-complicated/

" it seems people really have a problem understanding that before you have sex with someone, and that’s every time you have sex with them, make sure they want to have sex with you. This goes for men, women, everyone. Whoever you are initiating sexytimes with, just make sure they are actually genuinely up for it. That’s it. It’s not hard. Really.If you’re still struggling, just imagine instead of initiating sex, you’re making them a cup of tea."

The tea analogy:laugh: is cool...well done!

But....:cool:

~ "If they are unconscious, don’t make them tea. Unconscious people don’t want tea and can’t answer the question “do you want tea” because they are unconscious." ~

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Once in a land and time long, long ago I drank tea very, very often! I was a regular tea nut..
First wife and I had tea 5 to 7 times a day .. And it was fabulous tea, O' so damn good!
Makes me thirsty every time I think about it!
Now I am older and tea still interests me but being so mature and level headed I tend to drink it less often and
always with absolute consent from my darling wife.
And yes, I have drank tea with her when really to tired to drink. However thats a task a man must learn to do for
the sake of the other person's needs.
One simply must learn to be kind and generous about this tea business, eh? :laugh:
What is so sad is the people that have to drink their tea all alone.. - ;)--Tyr