PDA

View Full Version : Hows Jerome?

tailfins
04-20-2015, 04:22 PM
He even looks like a classy old gentleman.

jimnyc
04-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Well over 16 and chugging along, with some burps here and there. I have to carry him down the stairs, then carry him down the back stairs into the yard. Wait 15 hours for him to walk 9 feet away and back, then carry him up the stairs, then carry him up the much longer stairs again inside. He needs medicine 2x a day. He takes a bit to stand up after laying/sitting down. If/when he does #2, whether inside or outside (50/50 chance), his hind legs almost go paralyzed to an extent.

He still bites me if I touch his feet. He still eats like a fat slob. He still wags his tail, although much slower and gentler, when I scratch him under his ear. He still barks at the kitty, if you can call it a bark. He's still got a little spark left in him!

This is him just now camped out underneath my desk...

http://i.imgur.com/pLXjL01.jpg

LongTermGuy
04-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Well over 16 and chugging along, with some burps here and there. I have to carry him down the stairs, then carry him down the back stairs into the yard. Wait 15 hours for him to walk 9 feet away and back, then carry him up the stairs, then carry him up the much longer stairs again inside. He needs medicine 2x a day. He takes a bit to stand up after laying/sitting down. If/when he does #2, whether inside or outside (50/50 chance), his hind legs almost go paralyzed to an extent.

He still bites me if I touch his feet. He still eats like a fat slob. He still wags his tail, although much slower and gentler, when I scratch him under his ear. He still barks at the kitty, if you can call it a bark. He's still got a little spark left in him!

This is him just now camped out underneath my desk...

http://i.imgur.com/pLXjL01.jpg

`Bless his heart....keep him as long as you can....Look at that cute face!

jimnyc
04-20-2015, 06:13 PM
`Bless his heart....keep him as long as you can....Look at that cute face!

Yeah, he's my best friend. I spoil him and I'm not afraid to admit it. I've bought this dog about a hundred beds, huge beds, small beds, you name it. I even have one 5 feet away made of memory foam for his arthritis. He's determined to be by my feet, so I got him a mini memory foam bed for under the desk which he is on in that pic. :)