PDA

View Full Version : Spice Girls are back!

nevadamedic
07-01-2007, 08:50 AM
I know I am going to get ripped for this one. I thought they were great and a couple of them are gorgeous. They've reuinted for one last tour 11 locations around the world 3 in the US so far Las Vegas, LA and NY. To get tickets you have to go through thei website and then they will pick who get's to buy the tickets. http://www.thespicegirls.com

Gunny
07-01-2007, 12:56 PM
I know I am going to get ripped for this one. I thought htey were great and a couple of them are gorgeous. Theyy've reuinted for one last tour 11 locations around the world 3 in the US so far Las Vegas, LA and NY. To get tickets you have to go through thei website and then they will pick who get's to buy the tickets. http://www.thespicegirls.com

I just should have known ... :bang3:

Said1
07-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Oh no, Eating Disorder Spice is back.

nevadamedic
07-01-2007, 01:25 PM
I just should have known ... :bang3:

What do you mean?

Gunny
07-01-2007, 08:55 PM
What do you mean?

That you would be a Spice Girls fan. I just can't even imagine .....:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-01-2007, 09:11 PM
That you would be a Spice Girls fan. I just can't even imagine .....:laugh2:

Hey, a couple of them are gorgeous and they are pretty talented!

dan
07-02-2007, 03:32 AM
I would never go to a concert, but I do think Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice) is one of the hottest ladies ever.

shattered
07-02-2007, 05:42 PM

Talented? Good freaking lord.. What the hell do you consider talent?

Gunny
07-02-2007, 08:59 PM

:gay:

manu1959
07-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Talented? Good freaking lord.. What the hell do you consider talent?

where is that blow job smile when you need it................

Trigg
07-02-2007, 09:51 PM
I was gonna post "who cares?", but you guys beat me to it.

nevadamedic
07-02-2007, 11:59 PM
I would never go to a concert, but I do think Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice) is one of the hottest ladies ever.

Agreed along with Baby Spice(Emma)

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 12:04 AM
:gay:

How is that gay if I think two of them are gorgeous and one of them is attractive?:poke:

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 12:04 AM
I was gonna post "who cares?", but you guys beat me to it.

:(

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 01:36 AM
I just found the DVD and VHS version of their movie Spice World and I thought I lost and also their music video's I have on VHS, that's hott. :salute:

Jon
07-03-2007, 03:10 AM
What is this doing in the "Music" section? :poke:

dan
07-03-2007, 03:16 AM
where is that blow job smile when you need it................

Ginger Spice and I are borrowing it for a little while!

dan
07-03-2007, 03:19 AM
I just found the DVD and VHS version of their movie Spice World and I thought I lost and also their music video's I have on VHS, that's hott. :salute:

Sad admission: I watched Spice World and actually vaguely enjoyed it. It's got a couple of decent music cameos, a handful of good gags, and it's got hot chicks throughout. Hot chicks really save a shitty movie. Call it Coyote Ugly Syndrome.

And, their videos. Remember the one where they were in the desert? All I remember about it is Ginger was wearing some tight leather number, but it was easily the greatest thing that the human eye has ever captured.

stephanie
07-03-2007, 04:10 AM
Oh my....

I'm sorry ya all....
But, to me the spice girls, was like the Vinelle Mille.....

Now....if you want good music.........

Bob Seger
Eagles
Allman Brothers
Marshal Tucker
Leonard Skynnard

:laugh2:

shattered
07-03-2007, 09:34 AM
How is that gay if I think two of them are gorgeous and one of them is attractive?:poke:

You also threw in the word "talented"...and anyone that thinks they're talented HAS to be gay.

darin
07-03-2007, 09:51 AM
It's Milli Vanilli - don't be h8n.

:D

And yeah - they're pretty hot. Nice to look at. The spice girls - not Rob and Fab...even especially now that Rob is dead. :(

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 10:01 AM
What is this doing in the "Music" section? :poke:

Because The Spice Girl's are a music group.

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Sad admission: I watched Spice World and actually vaguely enjoyed it. It's got a couple of decent music cameos, a handful of good gags, and it's got hot chicks throughout. Hot chicks really save a shitty movie. Call it Coyote Ugly Syndrome.

And, their videos. Remember the one where they were in the desert? All I remember about it is Ginger was wearing some tight leather number, but it was easily the greatest thing that the human eye has ever captured.

Who could ever forget that video! :laugh2:

Jon
07-05-2007, 03:07 AM
Because The Spice Girl's are a music group.

That's debateable. I consider them more of a terrorist organization. :laugh2:

5stringJeff
07-09-2007, 09:32 PM

Looks like we'll be fighting over Ginger Spice! :D

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 10:01 PM

I guess so, but it will be pretty hard to throw punches over your shoulder as your running away!:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 10:03 PM
That's debateable. I consider them more of a terrorist organization. :laugh2:

Why? Because they have beauty and talent?

dan
07-10-2007, 03:20 AM

Guess so! However, in a pinch, I would take Baby and/or Posh (in the hopes of scoring some of that Beckham $$$$$).

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Oh my....

I'm sorry ya all....
But, to me the spice girls, was like the Vinelle Mille.....

Now....if you want good music.........

Bob Seger
Eagles
Allman Brothers
Marshal Tucker
Leonard Skynnard

:laugh2:

I thought the Village People and Elton John were at the top of your favorites list. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

5stringJeff
07-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Guess so! However, in a pinch, I would take Baby and/or Posh (in the hopes of scoring some of that Beckham $$$$$).

If I had to rank them, it would be: Ginger, Sporty, Posh, Baby, and Scary. Not that I'd kick any of them out of bed...

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 11:26 PM
It's Milli Vanilli - don't be h8n.

:D

And yeah - they're pretty hot. Nice to look at. The spice girls - not Rob and Fab...even especially now that Rob is dead. :(

And the Spice Girls havn't been busted for lip singing.