PDA

View Full Version : `.........Another McDonald's Fight...loud stupid and a pain`

LongTermGuy
04-22-2015, 04:17 PM
`...Check the guy sitting quietly `drinking his coffee` and reading his magazine while the "teens" fight under and around his table.....:laugh:

From comments:
~ "Two black guys fighting: nothing special, everyday's business.White chick jumping in and holding one black guy in a choke hold: worth to watch.
...White dude right next to the brawl, enjoying his coffee and reading his newspaper, giving zero fuck about it all: PRICELESS!!" ~:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVv-yIxaYq8

`Wait......there is more.....2nd fight card Bonus! :coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=19&v=PaS6ktFKwDs

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-22-2015, 04:48 PM
`...Check the guy sitting quietly `drinking his coffee` and reading his magazine while the "teens" fight under and around his table.....:laugh:

From comments:
~ "Two black guys fighting: nothing special, everyday's business.White chick jumping in and holding one black guy in a choke hold: worth to watch.
...White dude right next to the brawl, enjoying his coffee and reading his newspaper, giving zero fuck about it all: PRICELESS!!" ~:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVv-yIxaYq8

`Wait......there is more.....2nd fight card Bonus! :coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=19&v=PaS6ktFKwDs

Let 'em fight as long as the poor SOBS arent shooting ignorant bystanders we can hope one of them offs the other.
One less gubbermint mouth to feed and likely saves many innocent future victims of crime.

A friend of mine, a co-worker(YANKEE TRANSPLANT HERE) back in the early 90's once learned the hard way about blacks. He was heading home in Memphis after work, drove by two black men on the side of the road beating hell out of a smaller black guy. He being new around here and quite stupid jumped out to help the poor beaten down black guy. While he busy busy fighting the two black guys the other black guy jumped bleeding like hell and started beating hell out of HIM!
The three of them then proceeded to beat his ass unconscious and left him laying there.
He was in the hospital for a week, missed work for over 2 weeks and didn't heal up good for a month!
Next time I talked to him he was still confused as to why the man he was trying to help turned on him! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I told him, boy the tiger doesn't lose his stripes nor lick your hand if you are dumb enough to stick it in the cage to pet him...
He still didnt get it...
So I put it this way. Carey, were you winning against the two black guys until he jumped up and helped them?
He being a big guy and quite tough replies yes.
I said, around here doesnt matter whats the case, cause or reason, any black will help gang a white if he is winning a fight against any black...
Rhyme, reason or justice has not a damn thing to do with it. Its pure hatred and prejudice on their part..
They have been educated to believe all their ills are whitey's fault--thus whitey deserves a damn good asstomping anytime anyplace... .
He shook his head astonished and said, "I never".
I shot back , yep and you never will , live long enough to see that change!--Tyr

aboutime
04-22-2015, 05:10 PM
Would someone please tell the rest of us who watched those two video's...WHEN McDONALDS changed their TWO ARCHES outside, to read "ZOO"???

red state
04-22-2015, 05:59 PM
Right here is prime example of why THEY have to walk or drive FAR to a grocery or any other business that is operational and does not have "OUT OF BUSINESS" on the front door with ply-board over the windows. Rev will likely chime in on this but truth is truth and fact is fact. We have the first lady trying to force stores to open close and convenient to such neighborhoods. We also have (right now in Memphis) the mayor getting all huffy and puffy about living conditions in practically NEW apartments. They are closing them down....just as they have closed the Mall of Memphis down (and it had a police station in or near it). They closed Liberty Land down and still we see the same stupidity in building new in the same locations. In a year's time, such BRAND NEW neighborhood apartments will have the same "unfit" living conditions because most of the inhabitants in these places are "UNFIT". Sheryl Crow is now campaigning to help the poor, "UNFIT" people who are still, allegedly, suffering from Katrina. Why couldn't she help folks who really need it and will appreciate it. Those that seem to always get help don't appreciate it and will not take care of it. They are no different than the fake Iraq people who shift with the wind (as long as they feel that they will profit in some way to the good nature of good people......like that white yankee Tyr mentioned). It was 'profitable' for them to "BACK THE BLACK" and FIGHT THE WHITE.

As for the McDonald's footage, I hope they close them all down in such neighborhoods and if they had any integrity *(which I doubt because of the management in such areas) that guy would have gotten a free breakfast. If a tough, brawny "BAR KEEP" type guy had quickly dispatched the three trouble makers, this McDonald's would have surely suffered from vandals on the spot of later that night.

The guy who kept reading his paper and drinking his coffee MAY POSSIBLY be a real DUMB@$$ because (A) he should not have been in the $#!TTY neighborhood. (B) Should not have been in a $#!TTY restaurant managed, ran and solicited by certain types and (B). Should have got the hell out of dodge before someone asked what honky was looking at.

My humble opinion.....PERIOD!!!

aboutime
04-22-2015, 07:15 PM
Right here is prime example of why THEY have to walk or drive FAR to a grocery or any other business that is operational and does not have "OUT OF BUSINESS" on the front door with ply-board over the windows. Rev will likely chime in on this but truth is truth and fact is fact. We have the first lady trying to force stores to open close and convenient to such neighborhoods. We also have (right now in Memphis) the mayor getting all huffy and puffy about living conditions in practically NEW apartments. They are closing them down....just as they have closed the Mall of Memphis down (and it had a police station in or near it). They closed Liberty Land down and still we see the same stupidity in building new in the same locations. In a year's time, such BRAND NEW neighborhood apartments will have the same "unfit" living conditions because most of the inhabitants in these places are "UNFIT". Sheryl Crow is now campaigning to help the poor, "UNFIT" people who are still, allegedly, suffering from Katrina. Why couldn't she help folks who really need it and will appreciate it. Those that seem to always get help don't appreciate it and will not take care of it. They are no different than the fake Iraq people who shift with the wind (as long as they feel that they will profit in some way to the good nature of good people......like that white yankee Tyr mentioned). It was 'profitable' for them to "BACK THE BLACK" and FIGHT THE WHITE.

As for the McDonald's footage, I hope they close them all down in such neighborhoods and if they had any integrity *(which I doubt because of the management in such areas) that guy would have gotten a free breakfast. If a tough, brawny "BAR KEEP" type guy had quickly dispatched the three trouble makers, this McDonald's would have surely suffered from vandals on the spot of later that night.

The guy who kept reading his paper and drinking his coffee MAY POSSIBLY be a real DUMB@$$ because (A) he should not have been in the $#!TTY neighborhood. (B) Should not have been in a $#!TTY restaurant managed, ran and solicited by certain types and (B). Should have got the hell out of dodge before someone asked what honky was looking at.

My humble opinion.....PERIOD!!!

Red State. IMO. And, just a guess. But, I suspect that guy sitting at the table drinking his coffee...probably was an Undercover Cop who didn't want to expose himself by stepping in.
Or...as you said. He really was a DUMB@ss, or those were HIS SON'S fighting.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
04-22-2015, 07:35 PM
Red State. IMO. And, just a guess. But, I suspect that guy sitting at the table drinking his coffee...probably was an Undercover Cop who didn't want to expose himself by stepping in.
Or...as you said. He really was a DUMB@ss, or those were HIS SON'S fighting.:laugh:

`.....Or a concealed carry-guy wanting to mind his own business and praying to GOD... he wouldn't be attacked by the brainless unsuspecting ignorant fools....Then have their baby-momas become rich (made possible by Liberal anti-gun justice system...for NOW) by saying "he was a good boy" and white man is racists...`

Jeff
04-23-2015, 07:32 AM
Simple, I don't allow these punks to walk around with their asses hanging out, I certainly wouldn't of sat around while they acted like animals, RABID animals are put down, nuff said.

red state
04-23-2015, 05:55 PM
Simple, I don't allow these punks to walk around with their asses hanging out, I certainly wouldn't of sat around while they acted like animals, RABID animals are put down, nuff said.

True that! I would have most definitely demanded my money back! HA! Depends on if the family is with you. Still, AT and LTG have a point. It may have very well been their lucky day and this reminds me of a commercial or something a few years back when a brawl was going on and the guy sat there and couldn't care less (UNTIL THEY BUMPED HIM DRINKING HIS BEER). OH! I remember now....it was EASTWOOD and BURT REYNOLDS in City Heat!!! Great Film....Reminds me of my wilder days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OU8-2fBWjA (couldn't find the scene in the bar I was talking about but a similar scene is here.....when they ding up Clint's car windshield). It is all fun and games till you screw with Eastwood!!!!