PDA

View Full Version : Loony "zionist" ranting

Biomystic
04-25-2015, 08:21 AM
You see the anti-Islamic slogans of the posters and their pro-Israel Zionist party line of the gullible Americans being led down the primrose path by Jews who don't really give a damn about America and will sell the military and our country out in a New York minute as their loyalty is not to America and Americans but to Israel and fellow Jews. I know this as a Jewish Christian about mainstream fellow Jews. Talk to a Zionist Jew about WW II and America's fight to stop Hitler and they don't honor it at all, will just give you their song and dance about being the world's most picked on religious minority that just happens to be the richest minority in the world and is now running our country, America, by controlling who gets elected. Only pro-Israel candidates will be allowed to run in either Party, watch and see as you ignore this Panama City incident sign as you did the Liberty ship attack and all the unreported Israeli Jewish spitting on Christians that happens in Jerusalem by yeshiva students. Gullible conservatives backing Zionists Jews and their Evangelical Christian lackeys, both groups politically using each other for religious reasons that have zero to do with God and everything to do with ancient religious frauds still perpetuated in conservative political agendas, are selling America to Israel and selling Americans a war with Israel's enemies. There is no historical awareness by conservatives that to Middle East Muslims what they see is a repeat of European Christian Crusader War to capture and control Palestine and Jerusalem and they're sick and tired of foreign intervention of Europeans and European-Americans trying to steal the Holy Land and control it by creating and arming their European Jewish Colony placed in the heart of Middle East Arab Muslims. Political insanity enshrined in conservative politics and it never ends because conservatives never do their homework and ride on religious and political propaganda handed down to them from older generations of swindled conservatives.

Biomystic
04-25-2015, 08:39 AM
Who runs America? Americans, or Israel? Is Israel an American state or is it a foreign country thousands of miles away with a different ethnic and religious population than most America? Yet in American politics Israel seems to be the controlling factor as one doesn't see ANY higher level U.S. government office holders who don't support Israel and Israel's paranoid obsession cause--the elimination by military might of all their surrounding Muslim neighbors military ability to defend themselves against Israeli aggression. The European Jewish invaders have to feel "secure" from their victims whom they've stolen their land away from lest they demand it back. So Israelis play Cowboys 'n Indians with Palestinians and Zionist supporting American political parties lap it up because they too are run by European racist ideology that created "Manifest Destiny" of which "Eretz Israel" is the Zionist Jewish counterpart, both blatantly European racist ideas. And dangerous to all Americans now as Zionists and Israel provoke Middle East Muslims into a world war with all billion Muslims. This isn't in America's interest but is a con job of Israel and Jewish Zionists to use America and Americans for Israel's growth and domination of the region, something that can only provoke world war with all Muslims who rightfully see another European Crusader War against them. Zionist Republicans and Democrats are not America's friends but are selling out America and Americans to Israel as 5th Columnists working for a foreign nation.

jimnyc
04-25-2015, 08:41 AM
Bio - stay on topic.

jimnyc
04-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Bio - stay on topic.

Nevermind, moved to your own thread since it had zero to do with the subject. Enjoy the attention you're seeking, ta hippie LIAR. :)

tailfins
04-25-2015, 08:58 AM
Nevermind, moved to your own thread since it had zero to do with the subject. Enjoy the attention you're seeking, ta hippie LIAR. :)

If you throw too much cold water on his antics, you'll lower the ticket prices. Where's Caustic Christian Bishop when he can be useful?

LongTermGuy
04-25-2015, 01:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=kVz6d24Q52c

:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OivByuJT-k

Drummond
04-25-2015, 02:01 PM
You see the anti-Islamic slogans of the posters and their pro-Israel Zionist party line of the gullible Americans being led down the primrose path by Jews who don't really give a damn about America and will sell the military and our country out in a New York minute as their loyalty is not to America and Americans but to Israel and fellow Jews. I know this as a Jewish Christian about mainstream fellow Jews. Talk to a Zionist Jew about WW II and America's fight to stop Hitler and they don't honor it at all, will just give you their song and dance about being the world's most picked on religious minority that just happens to be the richest minority in the world and is now running our country, America, by controlling who gets elected. Only pro-Israel candidates will be allowed to run in either Party, watch and see as you ignore this Panama City incident sign as you did the Liberty ship attack and all the unreported Israeli Jewish spitting on Christians that happens in Jerusalem by yeshiva students. Gullible conservatives backing Zionists Jews and their Evangelical Christian lackeys, both groups politically using each other for religious reasons that have zero to do with God and everything to do with ancient religious frauds still perpetuated in conservative political agendas, are selling America to Israel and selling Americans a war with Israel's enemies. There is no historical awareness by conservatives that to Middle East Muslims what they see is a repeat of European Christian Crusader War to capture and control Palestine and Jerusalem and they're sick and tired of foreign intervention of Europeans and European-Americans trying to steal the Holy Land and control it by creating and arming their European Jewish Colony placed in the heart of Middle East Arab Muslims. Political insanity enshrined in conservative politics and it never ends because conservatives never do their homework and ride on religious and political propaganda handed down to them from older generations of swindled conservatives.

You claim to be Jewish. You claim to be Christian.

So, then .. how is it that your posting reflects NONE of this, AT ALL ??

The phrase 'Evangelical Christian lackeys' in your post doesn't exactly help you establish such bona fides, either...

Let's cut to the chase. You are filled with race hatred, and you want others here to adopt the same thoroughly poisonous mindset that you're exhibiting on this forum.

Some may find you 'entertaining' ... some may simply be sickened. I think I belong in the latter category.

On another of your threads, I basically challenged you on the point of Ahmadinejad, his Holocaustal threats against Israel, Iran's determination to develop a nuclear capability that 'just happens' to lend itself to such an ambition, and what your reaction would be to the news of a nuked Israeli city.

As yet, you've ducked any consideration of that challenge. So, finally tell us ... what are your thoughts on that ? Considering all your anti-Israeli bile, do you think Ahmadinejad deserved any support for his own hatreds, his own goals ? H'mm .. ?

jimnyc
04-25-2015, 02:06 PM
Gotta love the beautiful Israeli women! And they're even more beautiful with the knowledge that they are willing to fight against muslim terrorists!

Gunny
04-25-2015, 02:09 PM
Bio - stay on topic.

There's a topic?

LongTermGuy
04-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Gotta love the beautiful Israeli women! And they're even more beautiful with the knowledge that they are willing to fight against muslim terrorists!

`Then you will Like this one...as much as I did:beer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wANq_MhjML4

NightTrain
04-25-2015, 03:05 PM
There's nothing sexier than a female IDF pilot as she lines up her approach to dispense justice at Mach 2.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7149&stc=1

LongTermGuy
04-25-2015, 03:09 PM
There's nothing sexier than a female IDF pilot as she lines up her approach to dispense justice at Mach 2.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7149&stc=1

`Thats a big AMEN bratha!:cool:

Biomystic
04-25-2015, 04:24 PM
They don't know dinosaurs got smart and became full fledged birds still here by the billions. American conservative war-mongers think America can continue to support Israeli racism and international law breaking forever when those days will come to their inevitable end. Already Israel has lost a huge proportion of Jewish support of which I represent the most militant anti-Zionist faction one can check with the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network which I am one of thousands of Jewish members. All across America's college campuses anti-Zionist activism is growing leaps and bounds because everyone of conscience is waking up to the fact Zionism equals racism, pure and simple racism of European Jews directed at Arab Palestinians in the same exact manner European racism stole America from the native population by conducting a European-American racist war against Native Americans. It was under the banner of "Manifest Destiny" meaning white people from Europe rule everyone on the American continent and it's European Jewish counterpart is "Eretz Israel" that wants to do away with Palestine and Palestinian Arab population so that another batch of greedy immoral racist Europeans can steal yet another non-European people's land and resources.

The current modern Crusader War to seize control of Palestine and Jerusalem is doomed to failure as it was last time in the Middle Ages. Why? Because Europeans are not Middle East Arabs and the European Jewish population isn't big enough to out-populate Palestinians forever even in Israel. By 2050 there will be more Israeli Palestinians than Israeli Jews and there goes "Israel".

If you want to be part of the dying Zionist dinosaur population, please continue to ignore world opinion and believe Zionist propaganda but I see in just the last decade a huge jump in both American and European anti-Zionism, anti-Israel sentiment. You can't sell racist ideology anymore to people who think rationally. And unfortunately rational thinking conservatives are far from being the majority in GOP or even Democratic Party membership, both Parties scared to death of offending American Christian voter blocks needed to get elected in American politics.

jimnyc
04-25-2015, 04:25 PM
Biomystic, why is it that you feel the need to lie about so many things? Being pegged a liar is a bad way to go through life.

jimnyc
04-25-2015, 04:27 PM
There's a topic?

Originally his opening 2 ramblings or lies and crap were in a completely unrelated thread. I broke off his puke and made this joyous thread, just for him. :)

tailfins
04-25-2015, 04:51 PM
They don't know dinosaurs got smart and became full fledged birds still here by the billions. American conservative war-mongers think America can continue to support Israeli racism and international law breaking forever when those days will come to their inevitable end. Already Israel has lost a huge proportion of Jewish support of which I represent the most militant anti-Zionist faction one can check with the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network which I am one of thousands of Jewish members. All across America's college campuses anti-Zionist activism is growing leaps and bounds because everyone of conscience is waking up to the fact Zionism equals racism, pure and simple racism of European Jews directed at Arab Palestinians in the same exact manner European racism stole America from the native population by conducting a European-American racist war against Native Americans. It was under the banner of "Manifest Destiny" meaning white people from Europe rule everyone on the American continent and it's European Jewish counterpart is "Eretz Israel" that wants to do away with Palestine and Palestinian Arab population so that another batch of greedy immoral racist Europeans can steal yet another non-European people's land and resources.

The current modern Crusader War to seize control of Palestine and Jerusalem is doomed to failure as it was last time in the Middle Ages. Why? Because Europeans are not Middle East Arabs and the European Jewish population isn't big enough to out-populate Palestinians forever even in Israel. By 2050 there will be more Israeli Palestinians than Israeli Jews and there goes "Israel".

If you want to be part of the dying Zionist dinosaur population, please continue to ignore world opinion and believe Zionist propaganda but I see in just the last decade a huge jump in both American and European anti-Zionism, anti-Israel sentiment. You can't sell racist ideology anymore to people who think rationally. And unfortunately rational thinking conservatives are far from being the majority in GOP or even Democratic Party membership, both Parties scared to death of offending American Christian voter blocks needed to get elected in American politics.

There's no such thing as a "Palestinian' people. It's a lie invented by the Soviets to serve their purposes.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=29207

In 1964, the first PLO Council, consisting of 422 Palestinian representatives handpicked by the KGB, approved the Soviet blueprint for a Palestinian National Charter—a document drafted in Moscow—and made Ahmad Shukairy, the KGB’s agent of influence, the first PLO chairman. The Romanian intelligence service was given responsibility for providing the PLO with logistical support. Except for the arms, which were supplied by the KGB and the East German Stasi, everything, according to Ion Pacepa, “came from Bucharest. Even the PLO uniforms and the PLO stationery were manufactured in Romania free of charge, as a ‘comradely help.’ During those years, two Romanian cargo planes filled with goodies for the PLO landed in Beirut every week.”

Jeff
04-25-2015, 05:15 PM
There's a topic?

Of course there is, it is.......

LET'S SEE WHAT THE IDIOT WILL POST NEXT !!

aboutime
04-25-2015, 05:26 PM
Previous to discovering this thread. I was severely constipated. But I can now say I feel so much better after my few minutes sitting, to experience the "Biomystic Cleansing" we all should experience to make our day.

Try it....You'll all like it. And threads like this will just end up going DOWN THE DRAIN.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
04-25-2015, 05:48 PM

`Goat Cheese in Israel`

http://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/goatcheese.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmQSinF5QwE

Drummond
04-25-2015, 07:57 PM

Heyy ... I've found something in a post of yours I can agree with !

You say ... 'You can't sell racist ideology anymore to people who think rationally.'

Very well said !! And indeed, YOU CAN'T.

You've tried your very best, of course. How well do you think you've done so far ?? :laugh:

Fact is, you're riddled with your own brand of racism. It's actually sickening to witness. You're so completely full of bile, I wonder how you continue to function from one minute to the next.

I'm still waiting for the smallest smidgen of evidence in anything you have to say which supports your contention that you're 'Christian'. I think I'll be waiting a VERY long time .....

Ahmadinejad ? Iran ? Holocaustal threatening .. nukes ? I keep asking for your views. You keep ducking the challenge. I'm sure you will continue to. Tell me, do you dream fondly of genocide against Israel ?

Do tell ....

Biomystic
04-25-2015, 09:14 PM
Biomystic, why is it that you feel the need to lie about so many things? Being pegged a liar is a bad way to go through life.

Hardy-har-har, that's a good one, a good joke as the ONLY people who think I am lying about Zionist racists are Zionists and here's news, Zionists are not that big a population in the world. How on earth do you think I as a Jewish Christian was and is accepted a peace activist able to go most anywhere in Palestinian West Bank areas filled with Palestinian Muslims and Christians without any trouble at all? They knew who I was because I was staying, two different places, with recognized Palestinian peace activist leaders and the only thing that mattered to them was that I was helping their just cause. You poor Zionist dinosaurs are only able to move around in America freely aren't you, you would be scared as hell to find yourselves alone surrounded by Palestinians who aren't all that tolerant of European spawned racism and racists.

I've been at this peace activist job most of my adult life on and off and have seen over the past 20 years how Israel has become much more, not less, a pariah state to most everyone outside America and Israel. Europeans are not on your side. Most of the Americas peoples, are not on your side. Asians are not on your side. So who is on the side of Zionists? American Evangelical Christians and Zionist Jews and both camps are losing Zionist members to anti-Zionism. Even my Evangelical Christian daughter and minister husband are no longer Zionists. The Khazar Jewish convert information is spreading now to Evangelical Christians who are beginning to question why support European Jewish converts pretending to be Semites when all they are is European-Central Asian Jewish convert descendants. Which as an Ashkenazi myself I can prove to anyone simply by showing them my dna that has zero traces of Palestinian Semitic ancestry in it and tons of European genetic heritage. Zionism is a con job as well as very bad morally as it is pure European racism that doesn't recognize human rights of native populations being invaded and takeover by European colonists.

As for my being Jewish and Christian, well, I'm sorry but wasn't that what Jesus was too? You conservatives, being lazy people intellectually, never do your homework about the origins of Christianity and think Pauline Christianity has always been the definition of Christian theology. Got more news for you: no, it wasn't always the only form of Christianity, it never was the only form of Christianity and my theological roots are in the Gnostic Christian tradition that is actually older than Pauline Christianity with Hellenized Jewish Gnosticism found in the first century B.C. That's why you're confused with my Jewish and Christian identity--because you just don't know Christian roots outside the New Testament stories perhaps written by real Jews but so highly redacted by Gentile Church men that no one knows today what is really Jewish and what is RCC overlay.

If you want to remain dinosaurs, continue to lob smear bombs my way but really, who are you fooling? Only yourselves because dinosaurs don't lead society, they go extinct, and that's what's happened outside America's little bubble of Israel love. Israel is hated by most of the world as a rogue violent oppressive regime committing crimes against humanity with regularity.

NightTrain
04-25-2015, 09:22 PM
Hardy-har-har, that's a good one, a good joke as the ONLY people who think I am lying about Zionist racists are Zionists and here's news, Zionists are not that big a population in the world. How on earth do you think I as a Jewish Christian was and is accepted a peace activist able to go most anywhere in Palestinian West Bank areas filled with Palestinian Muslims and Christians without any trouble at all? They knew who I was because I was staying, two different places, with recognized Palestinian peace activist leaders and the only thing that mattered to them was that I was helping their just cause. You poor Zionist dinosaurs are only able to move around in America freely aren't you, you would be scared as hell to find yourselves alone surrounded by Palestinians who aren't all that tolerant of European spawned racism and racists.

I've been at this peace activist job most of my adult life on and off and have seen over the past 20 years how Israel has become much more, not less, a pariah state to most everyone outside America and Israel. Europeans are not on your side. Most of the Americas peoples, are not on your side. Asians are not on your side. So who is on the side of Zionists? American Evangelical Christians and Zionist Jews and both camps are losing Zionist members to anti-Zionism. Even my Evangelical Christian daughter and minister husband are no longer Zionists. The Khazar Jewish convert information is spreading now to Evangelical Christians who are beginning to question why support European Jewish converts pretending to be Semites when all they are is European-Central Asian Jewish convert descendants. Which as an Ashkenazi myself I can prove to anyone simply by showing them my dna that has zero traces of Palestinian Semitic ancestry in it and tons of European genetic heritage. Zionism is a con job as well as very bad morally as it is pure European racism that doesn't recognize human rights of native populations being invaded and takeover by European colonists.

As for my being Jewish and Christian, well, I'm sorry but wasn't that what Jesus was too? You conservatives, being lazy people intellectually, never do your homework about the origins of Christianity and think Pauline Christianity has always been the definition of Christian theology. Got more news for you: no, it wasn't always the only form of Christianity, it never was the only form of Christianity and my theological roots are in the Gnostic Christian tradition that is actually older than Pauline Christianity with Hellenized Jewish Gnosticism found in the first century B.C. That's why you're confused with my Jewish and Christian identity--because you just don't know Christian roots outside the New Testament stories perhaps written by real Jews but so highly redacted by Gentile Church men that no one knows today what is really Jewish and what is RCC overlay.

If you want to remain dinosaurs, continue to lob smear bombs my way but really, who are you fooling? Only yourselves because dinosaurs don't lead society, they go extinct, and that's what's happened outside America's little bubble of Israel love. Israel is hated by most of the world as a rogue violent oppressive regime committing crimes against humanity with regularity.

All you really need, Biohazard, is a magical sword.

That'll show em! That'll show em all!

BTW, how do you account for your magical sword failing to bring down the wall in Israel? You should have skewered a magical salmon with it first, I think that's the step you missed.

LongTermGuy
04-25-2015, 09:38 PM

~ "How on earth do you think I as a Jewish Christian was and is accepted a peace activist able to go most anywhere in Palestinian West Bank areas filled with Palestinian Muslims and Christians without any trouble at all? They knew who I was because I was staying, two different places, with recognized Palestinian peace activist leaders and the only thing that mattered to them was that I was helping their just cause." ~

......I think you are very confused and `full` of it`....just an opinion...

https://s.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/2RMx5Av1T61AdWXG8QY8LQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQyMTtweG9mZj01MDtweW 9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz03NDk-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/a1c2b2acabdc03215e0f6a7067005621.jpg

`What is your propose and Goals here?....

By the way....please answer this question also...

"*Bio...Give me your thoughts on Muslim terrorists that are committing atrocities around the world These days..."

aboutime
04-26-2015, 07:36 PM
LongTerm, and other laughing members here who know the real identity of BIOgarbage. I mean, Biomystic! (based on stupidity)

I found his photo, and wonder how he managed to slip past the PORK RINDS in the garbage can of Hatred.

In the words of "AL PACINO".... "Say hello to my little....(fill in the blank)" http://icansayit.com/images/ahdinnerjack.jpg

http://youtu.be/F5UysDohnr0

LongTermGuy
04-26-2015, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=aboutime;732433]LongTerm, and other laughing members here who know the real identity of BIOgarbage. I mean, Biomystic! (based on stupidity)

I found his photo, and wonder how he managed to slip past the PORK RINDS in the garbage can of Hatred.

http://icansayit.com/images/ahdinnerjack.jpg

This might fit as well....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_hTxYlw8_S4/UCwNySrZL6I/AAAAAAAAAIY/PJqMeSJ0Eio/s640/these-ugly-people-exist-1.jpg

tailfins
04-26-2015, 10:38 PM
Heyy ... I've found something in a post of yours I can agree with !

You say ... 'You can't sell racist ideology anymore to people who think rationally.'

Very well said !! And indeed, YOU CAN'T.

You've tried your very best, of course. How well do you think you've done so far ?? :laugh:

Fact is, you're riddled with your own brand of racism. It's actually sickening to witness. You're so completely full of bile, I wonder how you continue to function from one minute to the next.

I'm still waiting for the smallest smidgen of evidence in anything you have to say which supports your contention that you're 'Christian'. I think I'll be waiting a VERY long time .....

Ahmadinejad ? Iran ? Holocaustal threatening .. nukes ? I keep asking for your views. You keep ducking the challenge. I'm sure you will continue to. Tell me, do you dream fondly of genocide against Israel ?

Do tell ....

Racists don't really bother me. Why do I have an obligation to make faces and stick my tongue out at someone because they are racist?

aboutime
04-27-2015, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=aboutime;732433]LongTerm, and other laughing members here who know the real identity of BIOgarbage. I mean, Biomystic! (based on stupidity)

http://icansayit.com/images/ahdinnerjack.jpg

This might fit as well....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_hTxYlw8_S4/UCwNySrZL6I/AAAAAAAAAIY/PJqMeSJ0Eio/s640/these-ugly-people-exist-1.jpg

TWINS!!!:clap:

Drummond
04-27-2015, 09:03 PM
Racists don't really bother me. Why do I have an obligation to make faces and stick my tongue out at someone because they are racist?

Because sheer bad manners tempts more of the same ?

I see your point.

Drummond
04-27-2015, 09:17 PM

But your 'moral credibility' is shot to pieces.

You call yourself a 'Jewish Christian', yet you post piece after piece arguing AGAINST the Jewish State. In skewing your messages to the single direction of hoped-for race hatred, you defy anything I recognise as Christian.

In my country, we'd call your essays 'hatespeech'. Public dissemination of hatespeech, and evidence of any likelihood that it could incite hatreds, would earn you attention from our police ... were you to try it within my own society.

But more ludicrous than even all this .. you call yourself, now, a 'peace activist' .. ?? Are you joking ??? YOU ARE ANYTHING BUT THIS. Peace activists don't try to foment exactly the opposite feelings to that which are then directed to a particular side, and especially one which has BEEN A LONG-TIME VICTIM OF TERRORISM !!

No. You're a rabble-rouser trying to further victimise the victims of sustained terrorism, the likes of which I'd challenge any Nation State to show the same incredible extent of restraint that the Israelis have shown !

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Drummond
04-27-2015, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=LongTermGuy;732438]

TWINS!!!:clap:

This character has had repeated chances to post anything distancing himself from Ahmadinejad, his Holocaustal threats ... and has been challenged to respond to any consideration of a likelihood that Israel may one day be nuked.

He fails to give any response on any of that ... instead, we see more and more anti-Israeli racism.

'Peace activists' don't try to foment hatred against a race. That's just utter rot.

Biomystic, you are Ahmadinejad, and I claim my £5 ....

A question, Biomystic ... I'm asking it in all seriousness.

You are absolutely NOT any form of 'peace activist'. You insult our intelligence if you expect this to be believed. I reject your assertion as a lie.

I ask you -- are you a bona fide terrorist supporter ? Would you care to list any / all terrorist organisations you either support, or, whose activities you find appealing .. and try to justify their barbarities ?

Think of these as yet more questions you'll prefer to duck ... or an opportunity to finally 'out' yourself fully to us (you may find the exercise to be therapeutic). Your choice.

aboutime
04-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Because sheer bad manners tempts more of the same ?

I see your point.

For tailfins. That works best when tailfins is looking into a mirror!:laugh: