PDA

View Full Version : Black Police Affirmative Action would serve justice well.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Black Police Affirmative Action would serve justice well.

In light of Black over-representation in the criminal element, to have the same over-representation in the police forces would be the logical and intelligent thing to expect of a rational, and justice seeking people and society.

I suggest that Affirmative Action to place more Black men, and especially Black women, into our police forces would be serving justice and the American world well.

Are you Black and do you agree?

If you are Black and seek to be free and equal in your chosen country, then make it so.

If not, remain a second class citizen.

Regards
DL

Gunny
04-28-2015, 06:35 PM

In light of Black over-representation in the criminal element, to have the same over-representation in the police forces would be the logical and intelligent thing to expect of a rational, and justice seeking people and society.

I suggest that Affirmative Action to place more Black men, and especially Black women, into our police forces would be serving justice and the American world well.

If you are Black and seek to be free and equal in your chosen country, then make it so.

Regards
DL

Tell them to apply for the job.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-28-2015, 06:40 PM
Tell them to apply for the job.

That will really get the whites to hire blacks.:slap:

Regards
DL

Gunny
04-28-2015, 06:43 PM
That will really get the whites to hire blacks.:slap:

Regards
DL

Affirmative action is stupid. I sat and watched it dumb down the military. You hire people based on qualification, not skin color.

DragonStryk72
04-28-2015, 07:06 PM

Regards
DL

What the fuck are you even talking about here? There are plenty of black cops, even police commissioners and Precinct Captains.

And in case you're wondering, there are blacks at all levels of the military as well. The reason you don't see more in either profession is the same reason most whites, asians, and every other racial group don't join up: They want to do something else with their lives.

Being a cop or soldier is hard, and it doesn't make good pay compared to the private sector.

I don't even get where it is that you're coming from on this one.

tailfins
04-28-2015, 07:09 PM
What the fuck are you even talking about here? There are plenty of black cops, even police commissioners and Precinct Captains.

And in case you're wondering, there are blacks at all levels of the military as well. The reason you don't see more in either profession is the same reason most whites, asians, and every other racial group don't join up: They want to do something else with their lives.

Being a cop or soldier is hard, and it doesn't make good pay compared to the private sector.

I think he implies wanting to MAKE it easy to get and keep the job for affirmative action applicants.

Gunny
04-28-2015, 07:13 PM
I think he implies wanting to MAKE it easy to get and keep the job for affirmative action applicants.

He's really just trying to stir up crap. Usually it's religion. Baltimore gave him a new topic. I watched people get promoted in the military who were less qualified than others based solely on race and gender quotas, not qualification for the job. It's basically dumbing down the force.

aboutime
04-28-2015, 07:22 PM

Regards
DL

Gnostic. Aside from the obvious trolling you brought here with this. Did you type that while wearing your WHITE HOOD, and SHEET, or just turn off the lights while you laughed, and applauded?

hjmick
04-28-2015, 07:24 PM

Regards
DL

You exhibit all the mental agility of a fudge cake.

Apparently you are ignorant of the fact that, in the case of people of color applying for a position in law enforcement, they are given advantages in the scoring of their tests and interviews not afforded Caucasian candidates. What would you call that?

aboutime
04-28-2015, 07:28 PM
You exhibit all the mental agility of a fudge cake.

Apparently you are ignorant of the fact that, in the case of people of color applying for a position in law enforcement, they are given advantages in the scoring of their tests and interviews not afforded Caucasian candidates. What would you call that?

hjmick. I'm surprised you flattered him by giving him credit for having ANY mental capacity!

Trigg
04-28-2015, 07:44 PM

Regards
DL

I guess you missed the fact that the mayor and police commissioner in Baltimore are Black???

But as of 2010, “Half of the sworn command staff are minorities,” according to the Baltimore Sun (http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2010/05/police_budget_and_non_budget_q.html). And in Baltimore County, 55 percent of new applicants to the police department are minority (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-county/bs-md-co-police-promotions-20150216-story.html#page=1), a number the police department has been attempting to boost. Racially reflecting the community, in other words, doesn’t seem to be helping.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/28/baltimore-riots-explode-leftist-race-myths/

The people rioting aren't there because they care about the man who died, they're there to cause trouble. This is a black run city, the rioters aren't disenfranchised, they're just criminals.

LongTermGuy
04-28-2015, 08:32 PM
`.....Heck we even have a "black" President...Democrat cites are run by mostly black folks and Baltimore is 65% black (plenty of black LEO`s there)..see...everything is working out just fine.............

tailfins
04-28-2015, 09:42 PM
`.....Heck we even have a "black" President...Democrat cites are run by mostly black folks and Baltimore is 65% black (plenty of black LEO`s there)..see...everything is working out just fine.............

Maybe Caustic Bishop can lobby the city of Toronto to hire them.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-29-2015, 10:20 AM
Affirmative action is stupid. I sat and watched it dumb down the military. You hire people based on qualification, not skin color.

The you maintain your ghetto system and you do not mind because they are not white ghettos.

A A is the smartest thing to do when your system is as screwed up as it is.

Sounds like you have a problem with your education system dumbing you down and prefer to take your frustrations out on blacks instead of the whites who run things.

Coward.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-29-2015, 10:25 AM

At a 20 to 1 kill rate of blacks as compared to whites, whites seem quite content with the system.

That is where I am coming from.

If you are white and not ashamed of what whites have created then you are not a moral man.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/02/politics/kristoff-oreilly-police-shooting-numbers-fact-check/index.html

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-29-2015, 10:27 AM

I want to raise, not lower, the standards of law enforcement.

Regard
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-29-2015, 10:33 AM
I must say I am beginning to like this place.

I get to practice talking to bigots who have been dumbed down by the very systems you promote.

Too stupid to recognize how stupid you people are.

Regards
DL

tailfins
04-29-2015, 11:31 AM
I want to raise, not lower, the standards of law enforcement.

Regard
DL

Now I understand, you Sneaky Pete! Institute affirmative action and raise the standards resulting in few if any applicants. That way you can tout affirmative action initiatives without implementing them, resulting in an excellent perception and huge positive press. I didn't realize you were so well versed in perception management!

Gunny
04-29-2015, 12:54 PM
The you maintain your ghetto system and you do not mind because they are not white ghettos.

A A is the smartest thing to do when your system is as screwed up as it is.

Sounds like you have a problem with your education system dumbing you down and prefer to take your frustrations out on blacks instead of the whites who run things.

Coward.

Regards
DL

No, it is not smart at all. It elevates otherwise unqualified persons ahead of qualified persons based solely on race/gender quotas. There is nothing screwed up about a system that pays you for your abilities rather than your race/gender. Affirmative action is just another program for those who feel entitled to something rather than earning it.

If anyone's education system has dumbed them down, you're the poster boy.

Gunny
04-29-2015, 01:07 PM

I get to practice talking to bigots who have been dumbed down by the very systems you promote.

Regards
DL

That's okay with me. I like the fact I don't have to work to shoot your uneducated arguments full of holes.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-29-2015, 02:40 PM
Now I understand, you Sneaky Pete! Institute affirmative action and raise the standards resulting in few if any applicants. That way you can tout affirmative action initiatives without implementing them, resulting in an excellent perception and huge positive press. I didn't realize you were so well versed in perception management!

:lame2:

Police are not rocket scientist.

Why is your school system so poor that it cant produce intelligent students?

Regards
DL

Gunny
04-29-2015, 02:43 PM

Regards
DL

As one of the most uneducated, backwards-thinking 'tards I've run into, why don't you just chill on that particular line of attack. You're 0-2. Complete "fail" at religious and race arguments.

Trigg
04-29-2015, 02:44 PM
At a 20 to 1 kill rate of blacks as compared to whites, whites seem quite content with the system.

That is where I am coming from.

If you are white and not ashamed of what whites have created then you are not a moral man.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/02/politics/kristoff-oreilly-police-shooting-numbers-fact-check/index.html

Regards
DL

From YOUR article

"In 2012, 123 African-Americans were shot dead by police. There are currently more than 43 million blacks living in the U.S.A.," O'Reilly said on his program (http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2014/12/02/bill-oreilly-what-ferguson-protesters-accomplished/). "Same year, 326 whites were killed by police bullets. Those are the latest stats available."

White people aren't and haven't created this problem. People who deal drugs, join gangs and steal stuff are the ones who have created this problem.

tailfins
04-29-2015, 02:59 PM

Regards
DL

The answer to that is: Teacher's unions. That's why leftist enclaves like NYC and San Francisco are a treasure trove of low information voters. Gee, this is fun. Anything else I can clear up for you?

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-29-2015, 03:13 PM
From YOUR article

White people aren't and haven't created this problem. People who deal drugs, join gangs and steal stuff are the ones who have created this problem.

Blame everyone but the white man.

Many will die as you blame everyone but those who empty clips into the backs of men running away.

Regards
DL

Gunny
04-29-2015, 03:18 PM

Many will die as you blame everyone but those who empty clips into the backs of men running away.

Regards
DL

Better than YOUR alternative: Blame EVERYTHING on the white man.

Feel free to link us to evidence of your last accusation.

aboutime
04-29-2015, 05:27 PM
Gnostic. Look at Washington, then tell all of us how successful Affirmative Action has been...starting with Obama, Holder, Jarrett, Lynch, Johnson (of Guam fame), Jesse Jackson, Al (Notso)Sharpton, and your number one Man, Malik Zulu Shabazz, leader of the Hate group Panthers, supported, and funded by Obama,....whom I am nearly, now totally convinced YOU...Gnostic...really are!

jimnyc
04-29-2015, 05:33 PM
Gnostic, you shouldn't worry yourself very much about affirmative action. When you get out of high school, you're going to learn more about the stupidity factor. That is, YOUR stupidity, as that will be the limiting factor in you being shunned from McDonalds. While affirmative action might get your foot in the door - there's no job protection for stupid people. So as quickly as you got a job you didn't deserve in the first place, your stupid ass would be walking right back out the door.

Gunny
04-29-2015, 05:50 PM
Gnostic. Look at Washington, then tell all of us how successful Affirmative Action has been...starting with Obama, Holder, Jarrett, Lynch, Johnson (of Guam fame), Jesse Jackson, Al (Notso)Sharpton, and your number one Man, Malik Zulu Shabazz, leader of the Hate group Panthers, supported, and funded by Obama,....whom I am nearly, now totally convinced YOU...Gnostic...really are!

Hell, look at Baltimore.

Gunny
04-29-2015, 05:54 PM
All I keep hearing today now that CNN has sided with so-called civic leaders and giving them voice is they want "reform".

Reform: You can only bust and shoot anyone but blacks; regardless, the crime being committed.

So I was asked a question I'll pass on ... why are blacks rioting over criminals? The fact is, they broke the law. Blacks think they are above the law. So do illegal immigrants criminally entering this country.

We need some reform alright. Enforcing the laws that exist would work.

LongTermGuy
04-29-2015, 08:14 PM
All I keep hearing today now that CNN has sided with so-called civic leaders and giving them voice is they want "reform".

Reform: You can only bust and shoot anyone but blacks; regardless, the crime being committed.

So I was asked a question I'll pass on ... why are blacks rioting over criminals? The fact is, they broke the law. Blacks think they are above the law. So do illegal immigrants criminally entering this country.

....With you on this Gunny...."Reform" all about giving more money...Trillions have been given for the black "Reform" agenda since the mid sixties with no good results...its only gotten worse and money was wasted. Interesting thing is Democrats have been pushing and running this "Reform" for many years...but continue to blame and point fingers...Thug is a thug...Criminals are what they are....Nothing will be done until the black racists in power (voted in by Ignorant racists) are defunded and kicked out for lack of real performance...when and if this happens...the riots will begin....and that's when you get tough to bring back general law and order...no more babying thugs...looters...criminals...

Gunny
04-29-2015, 08:24 PM
....With you on this Gunny...."Reform" all about giving more money...Trillions have been given for the black "Reform" agenda since the mid sixties with no good results...its only gotten worse and money was wasted. Interesting thing is Democrats have been pushing and running this "Reform" for many years...but continue to blame and point fingers...Thug is a thug...Criminals are what they are....Nothing will be done until the black racists in power (voted in by Ignorant racists) are defunded and kicked out for lack of real performance...when and if this happens...the riots will begin....and that's when you get tough to bring back general law and order...no more babying thugs...looters...criminals...

You won't get them out of power. They'll cry racism and everyone will back down to the accusation.

LongTermGuy
04-29-2015, 08:59 PM
You won't get them out of power. They'll cry racism and everyone will back down to the accusation.

...Of course they will...thats what they do...thats all they got...and thats the thing with this "backing down business"....its starts from the top...vote in an American as president...an then we can start weeding out the racists in power for "lack of performance" (which would be true) as I mentioned above....*Then expect the riots to begin...again as I said above ..Thats the time to get tough Big time...right now they will cry racism ...but without backing from high above....it wont work anymore...all the ant-gov blacks and Liberals can scream their racism agenda all they want....it will be rough going for awhile....but thats what this country needs....to clean up the garbage mind-set of `PC` Liberalism....which is the fuel for true racist and muslim terrorists.

DragonStryk72
04-29-2015, 10:38 PM

Regards
DL

And you're so weak as a debater, you completely skipped my point that there are plenty of black police officers, black police captains, and even commissioners. You also skipped several people who wrote in to point that current testing for police does, in fact, use affirmative action.

So either quit cherry picking, and respond to the people who shot down your entire OP, or just crawl away like you usually do, likely to start another one of these idiocies you love to engage in.

DragonStryk72
04-29-2015, 10:41 PM

Police are not rocket scientists.

Why is your school system so poor that it can't produce intelligent students?

Regards,
DL

If you are going to continue with insulting the intelligence of others, or casting aspersions at others' educational levels, I would suggest that it behooves you to be certain that your own demonstration of your education be superior.

Voted4Reagan
04-30-2015, 03:33 AM

Hasn't worked in Detroit or Baltimore

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-30-2015, 09:13 AM
Better than YOUR alternative: Blame EVERYTHING on the white man.

Feel free to link us to evidence of your last accusation.

A 20 to 1 kill ratio that is so monstrously racist against blacks is the blacks own doing to you is it?

All fools will agree with you.

Regards
DL

tailfins
04-30-2015, 09:16 AM
A 20 to 1 kill ratio that is so monstrously racist against blacks is the blacks own doing to you is it?

All fools will agree with you.

Regards
DL

I'm glad to see you now agree with Gunny. That is the first step in patching things up.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-30-2015, 09:16 AM

You already have the highest per capita imprisonment rate of the free world and you want to jail even more of your people.

A great Christian attitude.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-30-2015, 09:24 AM
And you're so weak as a debater, you completely skipped my point that there are plenty of black police officers, black police captains, and even commissioners. You also skipped several people who wrote in to point that current testing for police does, in fact, use affirmative action.

So either quit cherry picking, and respond to the people who shot down your entire OP, or just crawl away like you usually do, likely to start another one of these idiocies you love to engage in.

Of course the whites have their token blacks.

Now get the stats showing what plenty means in terms of this issue and I will be pleased to take this
further.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-30-2015, 09:28 AM
If you are going to continue with insulting the intelligence of others, or casting aspersions at others' educational levels, I would suggest that it behooves you to be certain that your own demonstration of your education be superior.

I cannot.

My formal education was quite poor. Even more poor than what the poor systems now in the U.S. provide.

I can add two plus two though and know how to connect dots. I would rather be smart and intelligent than to be well educated and stupid.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-30-2015, 09:32 AM
Hasn't worked in Detroit or Baltimore

How do you know this?

Are their kill rates not better than the 20 blacks to 1 white from national statistics?

Regards
DL

jimnyc
04-30-2015, 09:54 AM

Regards
DL

We've liked you from day one. It's not often that we allow degenerates and stupid people to remain, but even we need a little humor now and again.

Btw, since you're so smart, I'm sure you were aware that "dumbed" is not even a word, dummy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-30-2015, 10:08 AM
Gnostic, you shouldn't worry yourself very much about affirmative action. When you get out of high school, you're going to learn more about the stupidity factor. That is, YOUR stupidity, as that will be the limiting factor in you being shunned from McDonalds. While affirmative action might get your foot in the door - there's no job protection for stupid people. So as quickly as you got a job you didn't deserve in the first place, your stupid ass would be walking right back out the door.

:beer: :clap::clap: :beer: :laugh:--Tyr

Trigg
04-30-2015, 11:07 AM

Regards
DL

Why should I blame the white man? I will only blame police officers OF ALL COLORS AND GENDERS who's shootings aren't found to be justifiable.

Again, 300 million people in this country and only around 400 JUSTIFIABLE police related deaths.

Trigg
04-30-2015, 11:13 AM

Now get the stats showing what plenty means in terms of this issue and I will be pleased to take this
further.

Regards
DL

Wow, so the blacks on the force are now tokens of the white man, according to you. You sound like one of those people who claim blacks who vote republican are uncle toms and sellouts.

You are so full of shit the stink must follow you around. :laugh2:

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-30-2015, 12:29 PM
Why should I blame the white man? I will only blame police officers OF ALL COLORS AND GENDERS who's shootings aren't found to be justifiable.

Again, 300 million people in this country and only around 400 JUSTIFIABLE police related deaths.

Statistics do not show what is covered up, but that aside.

It is the fact that so many of those shootings are black as compared to white that is at issue. Not the actual numbers.

Regards
DL

jimnyc
04-30-2015, 12:39 PM
Statistics do not show what is covered up, but that aside.

It is the fact that so many of those shootings are black as compared to white that is at issue. Not the actual numbers.

Regards
DL

326 white and 123 black shot. That's approximately 1/3.

Black people make up approximately 13% of the population. Whites make up about 63% (as per Wiki demographics). It's simply factual that, percentage wise, blacks commit more violent crimes yearly.

Do the math. It's not hard. And it really doesn't show some major target of police towards blacks.

tailfins
04-30-2015, 12:51 PM

Black people make up approximately 13% of the population. Whites make up about 63% (as per Wiki demographics). It's simply factual that, percentage wise, blacks commit more violent crimes yearly.

Do the math. It's not hard. And it really doesn't show some major target of police towards blacks.

Nice rebuttal to Caustic's simple-minded ANALysis.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-30-2015, 01:57 PM

You might want to translate those numbers to per capita.

21 to 1 is the kill ratio.

Regards
DL

Trigg
04-30-2015, 02:06 PM

Regards
DL

If you'd bother to read the article that YOU posted you would see that they got that number by ONLY counting 15-19 year old's in their study.

Have you ever heard the adage Lies, damn lies and statistics?????

They played with the numbers in order to get them to say what they wanted.

tailfins
04-30-2015, 02:10 PM
If you'd bother to read the article that YOU posted you would see that they got that number by ONLY counting 15-19 year old's in their study.

Have you ever heard the adage Lies, damn lies and statistics?????

They played with the numbers in order to get them to say what they wanted.

If you torture the numbers, they will confess.

Gunny
04-30-2015, 02:43 PM

Regards
DL

And you might want to try an honest argument add the number of crimes per capita.

aboutime
04-30-2015, 03:23 PM
Will the one member who has personally met, or seen Gnostic please tell us if you laughed when you saw Gnostic's TATTOO with the word "IDIOT" printed across his forehead? Just wondering how to recognize him.

DragonStryk72
05-01-2015, 06:20 PM

further.

Regards
DL

Ah, good, direct cowardice of debate. I was hoping you'd be back to this familiar ground. You post no stastistics of your own, it is upon you to prove your initial thesis, as you are the one with the initial point of debate. You first must prove, of course, that affirmative action is not being used currently. Second, you must prove the black men aren't simply choosing other career paths, that they are being discriminated against.

Third, you must prove that the race of the police is the issue, and not any other symptom. Meaning, that you have to prove, conclusively, that it can't be rising crime rates in the areas of the shootings, backgrounds of the police involved, simple accidents, etc. If you can prove this, then sure, we can have a debate, and I'd be happy to.

Otherwise, it's all just a smokescreen to cover the fact that this is not a debate, but just another venue for your trolling.

aboutime
05-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Wow, so the blacks on the force are now tokens of the white man, according to you. You sound like one of those people who claim blacks who vote republican are uncle toms and sellouts.

You are so full of shit the stink must follow you around. :laugh2:

Trigg. Now, we've heard it all. This is the first time I've ever heard any Racist/Hate-filled member refer to OBAMA as a TOKEN anything. But then, Gnostic probably had a really bad day at Pre-School, when somebody stole his LIBERAL PACIFIER, and stuck it in the toilet for him to lick off.:laugh:

Trigg
05-02-2015, 07:18 AM
Now that it's come to light that 3 of the officers were black I doubt we'll be seeing Gnostic on this subject again.

aboutime
05-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Now that it's come to light that 3 of the officers were black I doubt we'll be seeing Gnostic on this subject again.

Trigg. Yes we will. I expect...If we do hear from Gnostic on this topic. He will use the UNCLE TOM excuse. Just like Gnostic's brother Al (Dullboy)Sharpton.:laugh:

Gunny
05-02-2015, 05:47 PM

Are you kidding? He'll try to twist it.