PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore councilman is a flaming idiot!

jimnyc
04-29-2015, 08:42 AM
Is this guy serious? Don't call the 'children' thugs? LOL The whole nation witnessed their actions on live TV - stabbing fire hoses, lighting buildings on fire, robbing, looting, attacking police, rocks at cars, robbing the media, punching the media in the face....

But don't dare call them thugs! They were only "marginalized". Yet ANOTHER idiot making excuses. It's EXACTLY people like this that these neighborhoods turn into such a place.

And he's wrong, if my 14 year old was out there doing such things - he would be a fucking thug for doing so!!!!

Damn, excuses and blame games. This kind of shit pisses me off.

Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes (D) criticized President Obama and Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake (D) for referring to rioters in Baltimore as “thugs” saying, “just call them n*ggers” in an interview on Tuesday’s “OutFront” on CNN.

When asked if “thugs” was the right term to describe the riot, Stokes said, “no, of course it’s not the right word to call our children thugs. These are children who have been set aside, marginalized, who have not been engaged by us. No, we don’t have to call them thugs.”

He was then pressed on whether that justifies the rioting, he stated that while the rioting was unjustified, “calling them thugs — just call them n*ggers. Just call them n*ggers. No, we don’t have to call them by names such as that. We don’t have to do that. That is exactly what we have set them to. Now, when you say ‘come on,’ come on what? You wouldn’t call your child a thug if they should do something that would not be what you would expect them to do.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/28/baltimore-councilman-slams-obama-and-mayor-just-call-them-nggers/

Kathianne
04-29-2015, 08:44 AM
Is this guy serious? Don't call the 'children' thugs? LOL The whole nation witnessed their actions on live TV - stabbing fire hoses, lighting buildings on fire, robbing, looting, attacking police, rocks at cars, robbing the media, punching the media in the face....

But don't dare call them thugs! They were only "marginalized". Yet ANOTHER idiot making excuses. It's EXACTLY people like this that these neighborhoods turn into such a place.

And he's wrong, if my 14 year old was out there doing such things - he would be a fucking thug for doing so!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/28/baltimore-councilman-slams-obama-and-mayor-just-call-them-nggers/

I agree, idiot! Saw a CNN female reporter, Sunny somethingorother, say that 'thug' is coded word for n*****r. I hate rewrites of the English language. How 'gay!'

aboutime
04-29-2015, 08:49 AM

Jim. This guy is just another member of the "WAITING FOR GUAM TO FLIP" club of idiotic politicians, elected by other idiotic, uneducated people who BURN DOWN their own neighborhoods. Nothing new.

jimnyc
04-29-2015, 08:50 AM
I agree, idiot! Saw a CNN female reporter, Sunny somethingorother, say that 'thug' is coded word for n*****r. I hate rewrites of the English language. How 'gay!'

No code about it. They fit the definition to a T in my opinion. The only people more deserving of such a term are murderers - and even then I have better words for them. People that criminally terrorize the streets are thugs, and it doesn't matter what color you are to earn that label.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-29-2015, 08:58 AM

That SOB is an idiot and NO DOUBT A DAMN LIB, we already know he is a ffing Dem.
Idiot needs to have his stupid ass stomped IMHO..
The problem is that our schools have been turning out these kinds of fools for decades now.. -TYR