PDA

View Full Version : Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘banging against the walls’ during ride

Gunny
04-29-2015, 08:50 PM
By Peter Hermann (http://www.washingtonpost.com/people/peter-hermann) April 29 at 9:10 PM

BALTIMORE — A prisoner sharing a police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle and believed that he “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” according to a police document obtained by The Washington Post.

The prisoner, who is currently in jail, was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him. His statement is contained in an application for a search warrant, which is sealed by the court. The Post was given the document under the condition that the prisoner not be named because the person who provided it feared for the inmate’s safety.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/prisoner-in-van-said-freddie-gray-was-banging-against-the-walls-during-ride/2015/04/29/56d7da10-eec6-11e4-8666-a1d756d0218e_story.html

Perianne
04-29-2015, 10:49 PM
If he already had a weakness in his cervical spine (as indicated in another thread), then slinging one's head against the inside of the van could have easily caused additional trauma. Perhaps even fatal trauma.

LongTermGuy
04-29-2015, 11:36 PM
.....He wanted to get "paid"...get street cred ("I beat the white man at his game") but messed up...now the family will get less money also if any...the Giant agenda driven racists driven snow-ball is melting...again...

Gunny
04-30-2015, 12:05 AM
If he already had a weakness in his cervical spine (as indicated in another thread), then slinging one's head against the inside of the van could have easily caused additional trauma. Perhaps even fatal trauma.

Problem is, neither story can be corroborated. Or hasn't been yet. The police feel like they've been betrayed by their own city. What's the logical conclusion?

Blacks still call Ferguson a crime against young blacks; regardless the evidence. I assume when they don't get an immediate answer Friday; which, they wont, they're going to go stupid again. And if the state doesn't file charges, they'll go even stupider.

So we convict all 6 six cops for being white even though one of them at least is black?

This is just another example of a minority group thinking they should have special rules and be above the law. And they're too stupid to realize they are victims of broken promises by Dems since the 60s. Baltimore is a perfect example of leftwing failure. Yet they want to blame the police for their own personal failures and Obama wants to blame the GOP.

Brilliance Department:

1. Burn down your own neighborhood,

2. You bitch about police presence yet burning and looting your neighborhood attracts police.

3. Think you're above the law. After all, drug laws are aimed at blacks and blacks are profiled because when they see police they take off running. If I take off running in front of a cop they're going to chase me. I'm just smart enough to wear pants that fit and tie my shoes so I CAN run. You ain't going far with your shoes falling off your feet and your pants falling off your ass.

4. Keep voting for Democrats full of empty promises.

Voted4Reagan
04-30-2015, 03:16 AM
we need to see the entire report of the investigation and the supporting evidence. Too early to make a call yet but this information certainly doesn't help the case of those supporting the Freddie Gray.

Jeff
04-30-2015, 06:22 AM
Problem is, neither story can be corroborated. Or hasn't been yet. The police feel like they've been betrayed by their own city. What's the logical conclusion?

Blacks still call Ferguson a crime against young blacks; regardless the evidence. I assume when they don't get an immediate answer Friday; which, they wont, they're going to go stupid again. And if the state doesn't file charges, they'll go even stupider.

So we convict all 6 six cops for being white even though one of them at least is black?

This is just another example of a minority group thinking they should have special rules and be above the law. And they're too stupid to realize they are victims of broken promises by Dems since the 60s. Baltimore is a perfect example of leftwing failure. Yet they want to blame the police for their own personal failures and Obama wants to blame the GOP.

Brilliance Department:

1. Burn down your own neighborhood,

2. You bitch about police presence yet burning and looting your neighborhood attracts police.

3. Think you're above the law. After all, drug laws are aimed at blacks and blacks are profiled because when they see police they take off running. If I take off running in front of a cop they're going to chase me. I'm just smart enough to wear pants that fit and tie my shoes so I CAN run. You ain't going far with your shoes falling off your feet and your pants falling off your ass.

4. Keep voting for Democrats full of empty promises.

we need to see the entire report of the investigation and the supporting evidence. Too early to make a call yet but this information certainly doesn't help the case of those supporting the Freddie Gray.

Let the law do it's job as it did in Feguson and when the Thugs don't get the answer they want and decide to start burning their neighborhoods ( yup that one cracks me up every time ) up send the National Guard in and let them bring law and order to the city, when these thugs realize they aren't above the law and the lawlessness won't be tolerated any longer it will quit, now a peaceful demonstration is fine, the problem with that is when they don't get the verdict they want then it gets lawless.