PDA

View Full Version : Southern Cities

Gunny
04-30-2015, 04:19 PM
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed there are no Southern cities -- you know, where all us Southern white trash racist live -- involved in this rioting crap?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-30-2015, 05:40 PM
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed there are no Southern cities -- you know, where all us Southern white trash racist live -- involved in this rioting crap?

Here in da South we been taught better and so have most of them.. We tend to be shotgun trigger happy around these parts and even the vermin/leeches know it!----:laugh:

What did Hank Jr. sing?
"Love to shoot him with my old 45 and spit some beechnut in that dude's eyes. "
"Southern boys raised on old shotguns."-Tyr

Gunny
04-30-2015, 07:11 PM
Here in da South we been taught better and so have most of them.. We tend to be shotgun trigger happy around these parts and even the vermin/leeches know it!----:laugh:

What did Hank Jr. sing?
"Love to shoot him with my old 45 and spit some beechnut in that dude's eyes. "
"Southern boys raised on old shotguns."-Tyr

I just remember when MLK was killed. Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, and Charleston were war zones. As well as Chicago, Detroit, NYC, Baltimore, Philly and DC.

I just find it curious that all the goody two shoes leftwingers over the years that call US racists seem to have the chicken comes home to roost on THEIR doorstep. I'd just like those that inner-city bleeding heart lefties that have geographically stereotyped us Southerners for all these years -- Jillian comes to mind -- to stuff this up their butts. With all due respect, of course.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-30-2015, 10:37 PM
I just remember when MLK was killed. Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, and Charleston were war zones. As well as Chicago, Detroit, NYC, Baltimore, Philly and DC.

I just find it curious that all the goody two shoes leftwingers over the years that call US racists seem to have the chicken comes home to roost on THEIR doorstep. I'd just like those that inner-city bleeding heart lefties that have geographically stereotyped us Southerners for all these years -- Jillian comes to mind -- to stuff this up their butts. With all due respect, of course.:laugh:

Dumb, southern, white trash, rednecks, that stereotype I responded to when it was cast my way by giving a good old fashion attitude adjustment. Amazing how fast the fools learn after getting stomped all to hell by one of us "lesser beings"..
Amazing stupidity when one looks at it, since the South has produced some of the greatest leaders/thinkers in the world!
Greatest singers/musicians too. --Tyr

Perianne
04-30-2015, 10:49 PM
Dumb, southern, white trash, rednecks, that stereotype I responded to when it was cast my way by giving a good old fashion attitude adjustment. Amazing how fast the fools learn after getting stomped all to hell by one of us "lesser beings"..
Amazing stupidity when one looks at it, since the South has produced some of the greatest leaders/thinkers in the world!
Greatest singers/musicians too. --Tyr

And the South has produced Tyr-Ziu Saxnot and Perianne. That alone is proof that Southerners are superior.

Jeff
05-01-2015, 06:02 AM
Most in the south own weapons, and the poor thugs don't want to get hurt. They will continue to play with the Liberals that will allow them to act this way, let this break out in Atlanta and see how fast the people will shut it down.

One only has to look at Orangeburg SC not to many years ago to see how to handle these riots, it started in the black colleges, the kids where on college property, the military and police where in the roadway in front of the all black schools and the good ol boys lines the RR tracks all locked and loaded. Yes this ended badly for the college kids, seems one of them shot and the military and police opened fire into the school, protest over.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Most in the south own weapons, and the poor thugs don't want to get hurt. They will continue to play with the Liberals that will allow them to act this way, let this break out in Atlanta and see how fast the people will shut it down.

One only has to look at Orangeburg SC not to many years ago to see how to handle these riots, it started in the black colleges, the kids where on college property, the military and police where in the roadway in front of the all black schools and the good ol boys lines the RR tracks all locked and loaded. Yes this ended badly for the college kids, seems one of them shot and the military and police opened fire into the school, protest over.

Sad to have to say the current generation of Southerners are not being groomed in the philosophy and methods of hunting wild game, shooting and maintaining weapons for said usage. Back in my day, it was like a major sin for any farm boy not to be so taught. Additionally, nothing like the need to eat to teach great marksmanship! Dad always told us, son make sure the wild game harvested doesn't cost us more than the cost of a single shot.
I took that to heart and became the very best at single shot kills he told me he had ever seen.
I have so far taught my daughter to shoot exceptionally well(considering natural talent levels), 4 nephews , two friends and one ex-wife!
I only regret teaching the ex-wife! --:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thought about her shooting abilities being so damn good when we were divorcing.- ;)--Tyr

tailfins
05-01-2015, 08:44 AM

Even if it did happen in Southern cities, in the South, it's easier to afford living in a gated community.

fj1200
05-01-2015, 08:52 AM

Is this what you're talking about? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orangeburg_massacre

It doesn't seem to be a proud moment. But I don't think your reasoning to why it hasn't happened in Atlanta is correct, there are plenty of liberals down in City Hall. We did have a black kid get shot by cops recently and nothing widespread has occurred. I think these things need some sort of spark and just a shooting isn't enough.

Jeff
05-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Is this what you're talking about? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orangeburg_massacre

It doesn't seem to be a proud moment. But I don't think your reasoning to why it hasn't happened in Atlanta is correct, there are plenty of liberals down in City Hall. We did have a black kid get shot by cops recently and nothing widespread has occurred. I think these things need some sort of spark and just a shooting isn't enough.

fj it looks to be the same but I wasn't in SC as of yet when the even took place, and of course the story told by those that lived through it is a lot different than what this article shows. The folks that spoke of it also spoke of it as if it had happened later, but man I think I am just dating myself here because when I moved to SC it was the late 80's so it wasn't that long after.

For the record I was up in Cave Springs this weekend and turned on the news early Saturday morning and they where talking about a protest getting ready to take place in Atlanta, a Black Lives matter protest ( I guess none others do :rolleyes: ) now to be fair and honest I haven't looked to see if they burned Atlanta down or how many have gotten killed but then again if all hell broke loose I think I would of heard something, but if ya have ever been to Cave Springs you could understand the news traveling slow. :laugh: