PDA

View Full Version : New Black Panther Head: Like Founding Fathers, We Are Willing to Kill for Black Natio

Jeff
05-01-2015, 05:33 AM
First off this guy needs to learn the English language, I don't understand Ebonics. Then he talks about how the military is in their neighborhoods protecting the effing rich white people, Hmmmm how about if you aren't stupid enough to burn your own neighborhoods down the military wouldn't need to be there,and I doubt they are protecting the rich whites in the slums, and lastly I welcome your black ass to try and take over my neighborhood or millions like it across America. :salute:

<iframe width="590" height="332" src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoPlayer/Single&widgetId=1&trackingGroup=69016&siteSection=breitbartprivate&videoId=28992729" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" noresize marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

WARNING: Profanity/Strong Racial Language
This Week on the New Black Panther Party’s “Black Power Radio,” national chairman Hashim Nzinga said since America has “declared war on us,” evidenced by “military police in the black neighborhood” protecting the rich, the New Black Panthers should be looked upon as Founding Fathers who declare war and are “willing to die or kill to save our babies and to save a black nation that is dying before our eyes.”
Nzinga said, “America is about protecting the rich and the powerful.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/30/new-black-panther-head-like-founding-fathers-we-are-willing-to-kill-for-black-nation/

jimnyc
05-01-2015, 05:58 AM
And WHERE are the black leaders out there calling out these vermin? Where is Obama talking about them? He can address the nation about the actions of ONE PERSON, but never addresses a lawless gang of thugs, that just happen to be his same skin color. Where is Sharpton? Jackson? Hell, in all the time I've known about these guys, I think I saw even one black person online condemn them and their actions.

Imagine if there was a large gang of white guys running around doing the same? Holy crap, they would all be on the front of papers tomorrow and all in jail by tomorrow night!!!

jimnyc
05-01-2015, 05:58 AM
And WHERE are the black leaders out there calling out these vermin? Where is Obama talking about them? He can address the nation about the actions of ONE PERSON, but never addresses a lawless gang of thugs, that just happen to be his same skin color. Where is Sharpton? Jackson? Hell, in all the time I've known about these guys, I think I saw even one black person online condemn them and their actions.

Imagine if there was a large gang of white guys running around doing the same? Holy crap, they would all be on the front of papers tomorrow and all in jail by tomorrow night!!!

Oh, and condemned by 99.5% of blacks, whereas these guys are condemned by 0.5%.