PDA

View Full Version : View Changes

Perianne
05-01-2015, 08:00 AM
Over the years, how have your political or societal views changes?

tailfins
05-01-2015, 08:04 AM

I have given up on conspiracy theories. The John Birch Society predicted that there would be a Soviet America by 1989 at the latest. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

jimnyc
05-01-2015, 08:56 AM

Very, very rarely. But I have had one HUGE change. It's so big that I am going to create an entire thread for it....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-01-2015, 09:09 AM

Yes, while I walked down a path once, now I have reached the end and race down another one, to at least inform some readers what is
truly going on in this country and partially the why of it?
We are in a meltdown stage brought on by internal and external forces hell bent on our destruction. All that aided primarily by one political party that has as its foundation now that treason doesn't exist and party trumps ALL!
That party is truly the enemy of this nation and of our Constitution. Not only that, they are enemy of Christianity itself. A fact..
The traitor and "muslim- in -hiding" obama is living proof of that IMHO! --Tyr

indago
05-01-2015, 04:45 PM
Very, very rarely. But I have had one HUGE change. It's so big that I am going to create an entire thread for it....

OMG! You're not...

You're not going the way of Bruce Jenner...

Say it isn't so...

jimnyc
05-01-2015, 04:51 PM
OMG! You're not...

You're not going the way of Bruce Jenner...

Say it isn't so...

Did you read my other thread or was that a weird kind of guess? My revelation was related to him! But going the way of? Not even if I were dead! My manhood and I are forever inseparable!

indago
05-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Of course, I was jesting...

jimnyc
05-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Of course, I was jesting...

Last thing on $%#*(#%#&^# earth I want is for anyone to think I want to lose the hot dog.

fj1200
05-02-2015, 06:41 AM

There might be a post of me supporting torture someplace. :scared: