PDA

View Full Version : Gray Death Ruled Homocide

Kathianne
05-01-2015, 09:44 AM
Listening now on TV.

jimnyc
05-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Just read this from the state attorney, Marilyn Mosby:

“To the people of Baltimore and the demonstrators across America, I heard your call for ‘no justice, no peace.’ Your peace is sincerely needed as I work to deliver justice on behalf of this young man,” she said.

-----

“I set a date to get this done,” he said. “I was communicating clearly; I wanted a sense of urgency on this case to get the results out there. We dedicated 30 detectives, their full-time job was focused on this case and only this case.”

I wonder if all 30 detectives were black? And if not - why should we now believe the police in Baltimore that SO MANY declared racist, corrupt and all that other crap.

I hope any cops found to be involved get prosecuted and jailed if found to be involved. But this is why the absolute nitwits out there NEED TO WAIT, not wreck neighborhoods like scummy little animals. And please, please, please no one claim this wouldn't have happened if not for rioting. Perhaps some peaceful marches... but to give victory to those declaring "no peace" and being animals, well that's just sad.

Gunny
05-01-2015, 11:48 AM
IMO she's appeasing the audience because they want a peaceful weekend. So far, I haven't seen enough evidence for them to take to trial, much less convict.

OJ got off because blacks threatened to riot. Now these cops are being railroaded because blacks are threatening to riot.

Either way, these Police officers lives are over.

indago
05-01-2015, 04:48 PM
The cops initially reported that Gray had an illegal switchblade knife, turned out to be false.

aboutime
05-01-2015, 04:50 PM
The cops initially reported that Gray had an illegal switchblade knife, turned out to be false.

indago. Once again, you lost your opportunity to tell us how much you HATE cops. Leaving out the other information about the knife made you sound just like your brother Al Sharpton. Omitting all of the information is just like LYING. Got your number for sure now.

indago
05-01-2015, 04:54 PM
indago. Once again, you lost your opportunity to tell us how much you HATE cops. Leaving out the other information about the knife made you sound just like your brother Al Sharpton. Omitting all of the information is just like LYING. Got your number for sure now.

Are you saying that the cops didn't report that Gray had a switchblade knife?

aboutime
05-01-2015, 04:57 PM

Can you read? Tell me, and everyone else WHERE I said that. You did as I suggested, and didn't include all of the reported facts as you omitted...intentionally, saying everything. So, like the good little cop hatin person you are. You had to re-direct my statement to sound as YOU WANTED IT TO SOUND. Using omission again but you lost.

indago
05-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Can you read? Tell me, and everyone else WHERE I said that. You did as I suggested, and didn't include all of the reported facts as you omitted...intentionally, saying everything. So, like the good little cop hatin person you are. You had to re-direct my statement to sound as YOU WANTED IT TO SOUND. Using omission again but you lost.

OK, I see what you're saying: I forgot to add that I hate cops...

Gunny
05-01-2015, 05:25 PM

It' a rush to judgement by blacks to appease blacks. Nothing more.

indago
05-01-2015, 06:29 PM

The prosecutor said Gray's arrest was illegal. Officers had said that he was carrying a switchblade knife in violation of the law, but she said it was in fact a folding knife that was legal to carry.

article (http://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-officials-ask-patience-probe-black-mans-death-021004200.html)

aboutime
05-01-2015, 07:15 PM

Most of us already knew that about you. And how Liberal of you to completely avoid referring to what I said about your intentional OMISSIONS.
You sure your last name isn't really Sharpton?

LongTermGuy
05-01-2015, 09:30 PM
It' a rush to judgement by blacks to appease blacks. Nothing more.

`.....so true....what an obvious FACT....`

Kathianne
05-01-2015, 10:04 PM
It's going to be interesting to see how this all works out. From what we know now, the case doesn't seem to warrant the confidence the States Atty exuded. Then again, we don't know all they have, so rushing to say that all will be overturned is also not too smart.

Seems the officers should get a change of venue at least, really can't see how they can get a fair hearing in that area.

indago
05-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Most of us already knew that about you.

Knew what?

indago
05-02-2015, 05:52 AM
It's going to be interesting to see how this all works out. From what we know now, the case doesn't seem to warrant the confidence the States Atty exuded. Then again, we don't know all they have, so rushing to say that all will be overturned is also not too smart.

Seems the officers should get a change of venue at least, really can't see how they can get a fair hearing in that area.

I see there was no grand jury assembled as a buffer between the ambitious prosecutor and the accused. But then, a jury will be privy to evidence that has not been yet disclosed to the public. The prosecutor will have to prove to them that the charges she brought are valid.

Damning will be the probable cause for the arrest in the first place.

Trigg
05-02-2015, 07:10 AM
They've released the images of the police officers arrested.

3 black and 3 white with one of the black officers getting the most serious charges.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/02/us/freddie-gray-autopsy-report-given-to-baltimore-prosecutors.html?_r=0

The officers who were arrested, three white and three black, include a lieutenant with 17 years on the force, several near-rookies and a woman who had just been promoted to sergeant.
The most serious charges were brought against Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr., who was driving the van that carried Mr. Gray to a police station after his April 12 arrest. Along with involuntary manslaughter, Officer Goodson, 45, was charged with “second-degree depraved heart murder,” which means indifference to human life.

jimnyc
05-02-2015, 07:23 AM
They've released the images of the police officers arrested.

3 black and 3 white with one of the black officers getting the most serious charges.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/02/us/freddie-gray-autopsy-report-given-to-baltimore-prosecutors.html?_r=0

Sounds pretty diversified for a primarily black neighborhood/town to me. Also seems the animals rioting should have waited for facts before declaring racism. Idiots.

aboutime
05-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Sounds pretty diversified for a primarily black neighborhood/town to me. Also seems the animals rioting should have waited for facts before declaring racism. Idiots.

jim. Diversified is a nice politically correct word the left uses, much like transparency. But what all of them really IGNORE stating is...HOW MUCH THEY JUST HATE COPS. And it doesn't matter what color their skin is when an UNCLE TOM puts on a blue uniform, they are open targets for Ignorance, Hatred, and Stupidity...just like Sharpton, and the rest of his Uneducated, Easily-led followers.
Sharpton keeps visiting his BOY Obama, and holding secret meetings where Al threatens Obama with Extortion, and Literal BLACK-MAIL promising Obama "If you don't do as we say...You will pay!"

Gunny
05-02-2015, 02:48 PM

Mosby has given them every right to seek a change of venue, and a special prosecutor. She is supposed to represent the people of the State of Maryland, not the black community. Her statement seemed to put her more into the latter department than the former.

Where are the Feds who were so quick to jump in in Ferguson?

indago
05-02-2015, 03:01 PM
HATE COPS... HATE COPS... HATE COPS... HATE COPS... HATE COPS... etc.

You have a phobia/obsession/complex/neurosis/hang-up/etc.

Trigg
05-02-2015, 03:10 PM
This is an interesting addition to the findings.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/29/sheriff-clarke-obama-has-disdain-american-police-officer

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke accused President Obama of showing a "general disdain" for police officers after the president responded (http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/28/obama-baltimore-no-excuse-counterproductive-violence) to the Baltimore riots by calling for the nation to do some "soul searching."

Clarke asserted that he thinks a change needs to happen in Baltimore and that it should start with the politics in the city.
"Nothing's gotten better," he said. "...The failed liberal Democrat policies have kept people mired in misery in the American ghetto."
"...All these failed liberal government policies have done is mired black people in generational poverty, kept their kids in failing schools, chronically unemployed, they can't find meaningful work [and] having to live in crime infested neighborhoods," he stated.

Gunny
05-02-2015, 03:49 PM
You have a phobia/obsession/complex/neurosis/hang-up/etc.

YOU are the one with the phobia; hence this thread. Try getting over yourself.

Gunny
05-02-2015, 03:50 PM
This is an interesting addition to the findings.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/29/sheriff-clarke-obama-has-disdain-american-police-officer

David Clarke is someone I actually respect. :)

indago
05-02-2015, 04:17 PM
YOU are the one with the phobia; hence this thread. Try getting over yourself.

I didn't start this thread; live with it...

Gunny
05-02-2015, 05:28 PM

And all three people that talked on TV -- both CNN and Fox -- said he had one. Wonder where it went?

Gunny
05-02-2015, 05:33 PM
The prosecutor said Gray's arrest was illegal. Officers had said that he was carrying a switchblade knife in violation of the law, but she said it was in fact a folding knife that was legal to carry.

article (http://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-officials-ask-patience-probe-black-mans-death-021004200.html)

Uh huh. Hell, I'm a retired Marine grunt and I'd defend these cops against her 3 months in office rush to judgement, political crap.

First thing I'd ask for is a change of venue to Sharpsburg. That redneck town ought to it. Then I'd aske she be recused for making political statements clearly in defense of the fallacy of the black community and having nothing to do with being an DA representing the PEOPLE of the State of Maryland.

She's f-d up by the numbers. So nobody's going to get justice here. If they allow her to railroad these cops, you'll NEVER hear the end of it. The fact is, she better have a smoking gun. And she doesn't. This is pure politically race driven bullshit.

Perianne
05-07-2015, 08:04 AM
Interesting read on the future of this case. Marilyn Mosby has set in motion the grounds for even larger and more violent protests and riots.

Truly, I wish all police officers would simply leave town. Let the animals destroy what they have voted for.

Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby (http://www.baltimoresun.com/topic/politics-government/government/marilyn-mosby-PEGPF000064-topic.html)'s "quick" and "decisive" action in charging six Baltimore police officers a mere two weeks after the death of Freddie Gray (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/) reflects either incompetence or an unethical recklessness.

Alan Dershowitz, the noted defense attorney, sharply criticized her for using her charging power as "crowd control." John Banzahf, a George Washington University law professor, predicted the eventual dismissal of most if not all the charges. The breadth of the charges, Ms. Mosby's overreaching, is all-too-obvious.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-freddie-gray-mosby-20150505-story.html

darin
05-07-2015, 08:38 AM
Does anyone else NOT know "homicide" does NOT mean "Murder"???? Geesh.

aboutime
05-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Time for a city-wide case of "BLUE FLU". Let the animals run their zoo until they eat each other. PERIOD!