PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore - disarm the police

jimnyc
05-01-2015, 09:50 AM
And he also thinks we should release all black folks that are in prison for drugs. This man is delusional. Fat scumbag should have been on the front lines in Baltimore, would love to see how kind they would have been to him.

Here are some of the fat bastards tweets:
-----

Imprison u, shoot u, sever your spine, crush your larynx, send u to war, keep u poor, call u a thug, not let u vote. But u can sing for us.

Here's my demand: I want every African-American currently incarcerated for drug "crimes" or nonviolent offenses released from prison today

And the rest who r imprisoned- I dont believe 50% of them did what they're accused of. Lies. Greed. A modern day slave system. Poor whites 2

Next demand: Disarm the police. We have a 1/4 billion 2nd amendment guns in our homes 4 protection. We'll survive til the right cops r hired

Local cops now militarized. Founding Fathers said NO army policing on our soil. Why do cops have tanks? Oh, right - the Enemy: The Black Man

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/05/01/americas_modern_day_slave_system_126458.html

Trigg
05-01-2015, 11:55 AM
I'm sure he feels all warm and fuzzy after posting this :puke3:.

What does he have to loose if all the drug dealers are released??????? He lives in a multi-million dollar house in a gated community FAR away from the drug dealers and thieves he wants to set free.

namvet
05-01-2015, 01:02 PM
should have put this in humor Jim :dance:

aboutime
05-01-2015, 01:06 PM
I would happily agree with Moore if....at the same time. EVERY COP in Baltimore turns in their resignation, IN PERSON to the MAYOR.

Put Al Sharpton in charge, and make the Obama wannabe State ATT. the Chief of Police.

All of America really needs to see what they mean when they say "TRANSPARENCY IN LAW ENFORCEMENT!"

Put Al in charge, then CHARGE him for TAX EVASION? Oop's..."Can I say that about this THUG?"

Gunny
05-01-2015, 01:21 PM
I would happily agree with Moore if....at the same time. EVERY COP in Baltimore turns in their resignation, IN PERSON to the MAYOR.

Put Al Sharpton in charge, and make the Obama wannabe State ATT. the Chief of Police.

All of America really needs to see what they mean when they say "TRANSPARENCY IN LAW ENFORCEMENT!"

Put Al in charge, then CHARGE him for TAX EVASION? Oop's..."Can I say that about this THUG?"

Did you miss the news last night? Al Sharpton IS in charge. Leland Vitters kept trying to get an answer from the Mayor and Sharpton was running interference and even pushed Vitters away.

05-01-2015, 10:28 PM
His reasoning is ridiculous. Having sat in countless privileged conversations I can guarantee most criminals do commit the crimes they are accused of. That's why they tend to plead guilty.

Additionally most drug cases that have a chance of being beat aren't because the defendant is innocent but because the police violated their fourth amendment rights.

As for disarming the police, that's the definition of stupid