PDA

View Full Version : Robert J. Ringer: Winning Through Intimidation

tailfins
05-01-2015, 10:55 AM
I don't advocate and neither does the book advocate becoming an intimidator because it makes you a lesser person, but one must know how to temporarily respond to toxic people as you begin steps to get that person mostly if not totally out of your life. I can tell you by experience that an abusive, yelling, belittling tyrant is often quieted by a visit from a process server or government employee investigating wrongdoing. If you work in healthcare, HIPAA is your friend: memorize it. If you look hard enough, you can find almost any manager committing HIPAA violations. Report that person to Health and Human Services. That makes you a whistleblower.

http://www.symbiosis4u.us/eBooks/Ringer-WinningThroughIntimidation.pdf

Gunny
05-01-2015, 11:24 AM
I don't advocate and neither does the book advocate becoming an intimidator because it makes you a lesser person, but one must know how to temporarily respond to toxic people as you begin steps to get that person mostly if not totally out of your life. I can tell you by experience that an abusive, yelling, belittling tyrant is often quieted by a visit from a process server or government employee investigating wrongdoing. If you work in healthcare, HIPAA is your friend: memorize it. If you look hard enough, you can find almost any manager committing HIPAA violations. Report that person to Health and Human Services. That makes you a whistleblower.

http://www.symbiosis4u.us/eBooks/Ringer-WinningThroughIntimidation.pdf

The tactic works. Look what the threat of riots got the blacks in Baltimore .... 6 arrest warrants.

tailfins
05-01-2015, 02:50 PM
The tactic works. Look what the threat of riots got the blacks in Baltimore .... 6 arrest warrants.

It works ONCE. Watch how difficult it will become for Baltimore to hire police officers.

Gunny
05-01-2015, 03:31 PM
It works ONCE. Watch how difficult it will become for Baltimore to hire police officers.

Actually it's worked every time. They made mention of the very same neighborhood STILL having burnt out shells from the MLK riots in 68. From the Watts riots in 65 to this day, it has worked.

I'd prefer everyone do a Baltimore Tuesday night on these a-holes no matter where. Show up in force and don't take any sh*t.