PDA

View Full Version : `This is why many carry Concealed..............`

LongTermGuy
05-02-2015, 03:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2edCBE_uY

``.......Major police response for the one woman open-carrying?..... Sounds like a "dispatcher fail" on a citizen call because Wal-Mart corporate policy is they have no problem as long as local laws are being followed so I'm doubting store personnel called. I hope this gets a follow-up on disposition.

`BTW.....here's the `optimal dispatcher response` IMO:

Caller: I'm in the Subway at the.... XXX Wal-Mart and there's a woman in there that has a gun.

Dispatch: What do you mean by "has a gun?"

C: She has it in a holster on her hip in plain view.

D: Is she threatening anyone or in a heated encounter with another person?

C: No, she just ordered and paid for her sandwich and is waiting on her friends. She's just standing there with that gun on her hip and drinking her soft drink.

D: Sir, it appears she is in compliance with the law and doing nothing illegal in this state. Thank you for calling the Podunk PD...(click)``

LongTermGuy
05-02-2015, 03:26 PM
`....Just to address this one narrow point.......every investigative stop is made when the cops *don't know if you've broken a law. That's the way it works...if the cop knew what law had been broken.... it would be an arrest...not an investigation....An investigative stop is not "Gestapo-ish" in the slightest. So now you know`

Kathianne
05-02-2015, 08:27 PM
`....Just to address this one narrow point.......every investigative stop is made when the cops *don't know if you've broken a law. That's the way it works...if the cop knew what law had been broken.... it would be an arrest...not an investigation....An investigative stop is not "Gestapo-ish" in the slightest. So now you know`

I'm pretty sure that when police get a call, they respond. He wasn't 'Gestapo like' but should know the law. If those that had guns had their permits, they should have been sent on their way. I wasn't put off by the one officer having rifle, makes sense when knowing that those you're going to meet are carrying. Once though it was obvious they weren't breaking the law, they shouldn't have been detained.

It seems the store wasn't 'refusing service' they had bags and already had their Subway orders.

I don't know if it was ok for the police to take everyone's ID, though they made the request and the people gave the ID's without complaint.

LongTermGuy
05-02-2015, 08:47 PM
It all started with a stupid clueless 911 caller...those young people were very clean and curtious (no tatoos and saggie pants horse shit) and not there to hurt anyone...LEO`s have to respond....the dispatcher should of asked more questions from the "caller"....Could of been a stinking `infected` Leftists minded individual who knew already about the second amendment but doesn't care for it.... and dropped the dime to make problems....

indago
05-03-2015, 05:48 AM
http://tenpercent.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/papers1.jpeg?w=413&h=255

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-03-2015, 08:54 AM
http://tenpercent.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/papers1.jpeg?w=413&h=255

EEEEEE ZACTLY!!!!!!

Soft tyranny will always lead to tyranny in its usual form.

They want to cook the frog without if finding cause to jump out of the kettle.
Their Goebbels media , a big factor in their success in that so far...
If ever a revolution HERE (I DOUBT EVER WILL BE) patriots will know who to line up against the wall first IMHO.---Tyr

Jeff
05-04-2015, 07:42 AM
I prefer to carry concealed but I do open carry a good bit of the time, it just all depends how my back is feeling that day ( and it seems like each day it gets worse ) When I carry my gun concealed it is in my vest pocket ( a gun pocket ) but it gets heavy and in no time make the pain in my back much worse, so as of late I have been wearing it on my side. My vest does a good job of concealing it but you can still see the barrel if you look good at it, and then there is the fact that at 60 mph on the bike my vest lift and that leaves my gun for all to see. All this blubbering is because I have never even been questioned, when I applied for my permit I thought of the horror's I was going to go through when the bops seen the gun but to my surprise I never even been asked to see my permit, I guess I have a innocent looking face. :cool: