PDA

View Full Version : FOX NEWS ASKS BLACKS: Why They Don’t Riot When Cops Get Shot

Jeff
05-04-2015, 06:04 AM
Makes ya wonder, why aren't folks outraged when a cop is killed ? Communities burn when a thug is killed but where are those folks when a cop is killed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CYeKS5D6X34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://clashdaily.com/2015/05/fox-news-asks-blacks-why-they-dont-riot-when-cops-get-shot/#

jimnyc
05-04-2015, 06:12 AM
:clap: For Carson, who will now be called Uncle Tom.

This isn't about 'lives' for those who go beyond the protests - for those animals it's simply about getting free stuff, terrorizing & being racist.

LongTermGuy
05-04-2015, 08:01 AM
`.....Good for FOX NEWS for bringing this out...and *Kudos to Carson for saying what needs to be said...

There is a reason FOX NEWS is rated #1....The truth irritates the hell out of liberals and racists...it exposes them for the `cacaroaches` they are....:coffee:

Gunny
05-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Makes ya wonder, why aren't folks outraged when a cop is killed ? Communities burn when a thug is killed but where are those folks when a cop is killed.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CYeKS5D6X34" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

http://clashdaily.com/2015/05/fox-news-asks-blacks-why-they-dont-riot-when-cops-get-shot/#

A-hole. You stole my thread. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
05-04-2015, 08:10 AM
A-hole. You stole my thread. :laugh:

Go Kick his @ss...:cool:
:poke:

:laugh:

Gunny
05-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Go Kick his @ss...:cool:
:poke:

:laugh:

Nah. He's got a point. A-holes shooting cops isn't 24-7 newsworthy.

Besides, Jim would probably like it, and we can't have THAT.:laugh:

darin
05-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Anna Kooiman is beautiful. :)

There's no problem here - there's really no story.

Animals LOVE seeing 'other groups' suffer. Anyone watch Through The Wormhole - on 'Are we all Bigots?'

jimnyc
05-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Nah. He's got a point. A-holes shooting cops isn't 24-7 newsworthy.

Besides, Jim would probably like it, and we can't have THAT.:laugh:

I was just about to reply to LTG and tell him that was a good idea!! :coffee:

Gunny
05-04-2015, 09:34 AM

He'll have to wait. I got stuck babysitting a furball right now.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
05-04-2015, 10:46 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

revelarts
05-04-2015, 11:48 AM
against the wall again.
Carson is not an Uncle Tom he's just wrong here.

the whole question is weird. "where are the riots... well um.. we certainly don't want that but where's the outrage?"
I've tried to explain this before and i never get a response, maybe someone here will clear it up for me this time.

But here's the clear difference.
tragic scene #1
An unarmed man innocent of crime minding his own biz or a fella guilty of minor infraction is shot, choked to death or badly harmed by a police officer. The community has seen this before and what has happened is the police are not charged and are back on the job ... no justice done. So people are outraged and protest the the fact that those that are PAID to protect are in fact killing people with what appears to be little provocation and near complete immunity. Some people sincerely protest, others sadly become criminally violent and riot and some stupidly make it an excuse to steal and otherwise break the law. But the spark of outrage is born from a perceived injustice. not just the killing. An officer of the law has abused his office and is now a suspected murderer but he's going free. And not just free but BACK on the job to do MORE damage.

tragic scene #2
A well armed police officer placing himself in harms way daily for the public safety is killed in the line of duty. The police and city correctly bring all resources to bear to apprehend and investigate the crime and kill or capture the shooter. The captured shooter is sent to jail (not administrative leave) tried as a suspected criminal. And if found guilty they are sent to prison. JUSTICE is DONE.
No Outrage here. Why? the justice process worked. Another murderer is off the streets. And a we ALL honor the life of the fallen officer.

In both cases early judgements are made as the GUILT of the killer BEFORE trials or deep investigations.
If a cop is killed, often suspects of all kinds are treated AS IF they are the killers in a rush to judgment. The public often does the same if they suspect a police officer has gone off the rails. That's just how people are.

If a cop shoots an unarmed man the 1st question is, WAS it justified or could other means have been used?
If it appears that it's not justified and the no one in the city appears to be taking the investigation seriously, yes people get outraged. As it should be. If it is taken seriously on a regular basis and "bad apples" (or the apple barrel) are handled like suspected criminals --as anyone else who's killed an innocent or used excessive force would be-- then what's the need for outrage?
the system is working.
Does that make sense?

A man trained and paid to protect public abuses his office and kills an innocent person, and appears to be protected by gov't = outrage.
Random man kills noble police officer. That man is caught tried and convicted = no outrage.

With the random thug what else is to be done? Is there a need to protest and pettion the gov't or riot for "justice" for the fallen LEO? Doesn't he get justice?

But But police only ever bother people who deserve it or don't listen right away. they're never just corrupt in general. right?

Police Unbound: Corruption, Abuse, and Heroism by the Boys in Blue
http://www.amazon.com/Police-Unbound...ice+corruption (http://www.amazon.com/Police-Unbound-Corruption-Abuse-Heroism-ebook/dp/B003980ICU/ref=sr_1_53?ie=UTF8&qid=1425556545&sr=8-53&keywords=police+corruption)

Former chief of police in Minneapolis and commander of the Bronx police force Tony Bouza pulls no punches in this blunt, candid assessment of police culture. Emphasizing the gap between the average citizen's perception of police work and the day-to-day reality of life as a cop, Bouza reveals the inner dynamics of a secretive, fraternal society that will do almost anything to protect itself. The strong bonds of loyalty among police both inspire individual acts of heroism in the face of danger but also repress full disclosure of the truth when corruption or abuse of power are suspected, says Bouza. Young rookies are quickly molded by the unspoken rules and the code of silence that govern a cop's professional life, and they soon learn that physical but not moral courage is expected.
Bouza evaluates sweeps, roundups, sting operations, the controversial practice of racial profiling, and the politics of law enforcement. He critically examines the excesses, abuses, and corruption of the New York, Los Angeles, and Minneapolis police forces, among others, offering insights into what went wrong in the infamous Louima and Diallo cases.
But his most telling criticism is not directed against the police per se but against our society's ruling elites and the middle class, who give police the unmistakable message that the underclass must be kept down and property owners protected at all costs. He charges that the heart of the problem of both crime and police abuse in America is our tacitly accepted class structure separating the privileged from the poor, and along with it the systemic racism that society as a whole is not yet willing to face. Bouza concludes his critique on a positive note with straightforward proposals on how to make the police more ethical and effective.This controversial, eye-opening book by a veteran insider exposes a reality that TV cop shows never portray and raises serious moral questions about class and race....

Perianne
05-04-2015, 12:38 PM
against the wall again.
Carson is not an Uncle Tom he's just wrong here.

the whole question is weird. "where are the riots... well um.. we certainly don't want that but where's the outrage?"
I've tried to explain this before and i never get a response, maybe someone here will clear it up for me this time.

But here's the clear difference.
tragic scene #1
An unarmed man innocent of crime minding his own biz or a fella guilty of minor infraction is shot, choked to death or badly harmed by a police officer. The community has seen this before and what has happened is the police are not charged and are back on the job ... no justice done. So people are outraged and protest the the fact that those that are PAID to protect are in fact killing people with what appears to be little provocation and near complete immunity. Some people sincerely protest, others sadly become criminally violent and riot and some stupidly make it an excuse to steal and otherwise break the law. But the spark of outrage is born from a perceived injustice. not just the killing. An officer of the law has abused his office and is now a suspected murderer but he's going free. And not just free but BACK on the job to do MORE damage.

tragic scene #2
A well armed police officer placing himself in harms way daily for the public safety is killed in the line of duty. The police and city correctly bring all resources to bear to apprehend and investigate the crime and kill or capture the shooter. The captured shooter is sent to jail (not administrative leave) tried as a suspected criminal. And if found guilty they are sent to prison. JUSTICE is DONE.
No Outrage here. Why? the justice process worked. Another murderer is off the streets. And a we ALL honor the life of the fallen officer.

In both cases early judgements are made as the GUILT of the killer BEFORE trials or deep investigations.
If a cop is killed, often suspects of all kinds are treated AS IF they are the killers in a rush to judgment. The public often does the same if they suspect a police officer has gone off the rails. That's just how people are.

If a cop shoots an unarmed man the 1st question is, WAS it justified or could other means have been used?
If it appears that it's not justified and the no one in the city appears to be taking the investigation seriously, yes people get outraged. As it should be. If it is taken seriously on a regular basis and "bad apples" (or the apple barrel) are handled like suspected criminals --as anyone else who's killed an innocent or used excessive force would be-- then what's the need for outrage?
the system is working.
Does that make sense?

A man trained and paid to protect public abuses his office and kills an innocent person, and appears to be protected by gov't = outrage.
Random man kills noble police officer. That man is caught tried and convicted = no outrage.

With the random thug what else is to be done? Is there a need to protest and pettion the gov't or riot for "justice" for the fallen LEO? Doesn't he get justice?

But But police only ever bother people who deserve it or don't listen right away. they're never just corrupt in general. right?

The difference is perception.

jimnyc
05-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Fuckin A, I've basically seen cops assassinated on the side of roads, or eating or similar styles where it was done from behind or similar, done by black men. Never saw a riot. Never saw outrage. Never saw condemnation from the fake reverend Al. Just kind of seemed expected and gets the "oh well" attitude.

There are black cops killing white innocent people - no riots. I suppose no outrage should be expected.

It's simply selective outrage towards victims of only one race.

I saw a lot of outrage throughout all venues of the media about Baltimore, a lot of it from white folks expressing their outrage as to what happened with the police and the van as well.

revelarts
05-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Fuckin A, I've basically seen cops assassinated on the side of roads, or eating or similar styles where it was done from behind or similar, done by black men. Never saw a riot. Never saw outrage. Never saw condemnation from the fake reverend Al. Just kind of seemed expected and gets the "oh well" attitude.
Did you ever see the police treat the killers as if the shooting was justified jim?
or comment that if the cop had just done what the black guy said then the cop who be alive today?
yes or no?
Did they give "administrative leave" to the cop killer?
yes or no?
Did you see the police force making statements that the investigation is completely internal or people making excuses why cops have to be shot sometimes because there are sooooo many bad cops and sometimes good cops get shot because the thugs are really just trying to stop the thug cops?
yes or no?

There are black cops killing white innocent people - no riots. I suppose no outrage should be expected.
as i said
there are 100's of incidents Black, White, Red, yellow and green across the country where there's no riot Jim.
nether honest protest or riots happen ever day.

In every case where a black man kills someone the law is on the job trying to bring justice it simply.
when a black guy is killed it's often asserted ..even if he's done nothing wrong... that he somehow DESERVE IT.
Simple selective enforcement towards victims of mainly one race, spurs outrage from that race. how dare they?!!!

But hey, whatever Jim. it's bu bu bu black people that only get mad when blacks are killed willy nilly by persistently abusive police. Well that's that's just terrirble. people getting upset over people getting harassed killed for no reason... over and over. how dare they?!
Be nice if more whites got mad when Blacks, Latinos and Whites got killed and regularly harassed by stray cops. Instead of making excuses for them. can't even get whites to look at evidence of systematic bad policing. no wonder whites don't protest to many believe the police magical angels who do no wrong and treat rich and poor exactly the same.
Of course no one should riot or loot, but i'm not sure why people shouldn't get mad.

Gunny
05-04-2015, 01:26 PM

I saw a lot of outrage throughout all venues of the media about Baltimore, a lot of it from white folks expressing their outrage as to what happened with the police and the van as well.

Maybe we SHOULD riot. Lord knows I need a new pair of sneaks. But nah .... Our white asses would be jail until we can collect social security.

jimnyc
05-04-2015, 03:23 PM
yes or no?

In every case where a black man kills someone the law is on the job trying to bring justice it simply.
when a black guy is killed it's often asserted ..even if he's done nothing wrong... that he somehow DESERVE IT.
Simple selective enforcement towards victims of mainly one race, spurs outrage from that race. how dare they?!!!

But hey, whatever Jim. it's bu bu bu black people that only get mad when blacks are killed willy nilly by persistently abusive police. Well that's that's just terrirble. people getting upset over people getting harassed killed for no reason... over and over. how dare they?!
Be nice if more whites got mad when Blacks, Latinos and Whites got killed and regularly harassed by stray cops. Instead of making excuses for them. can't even get whites to look at evidence of systematic bad policing. no wonder whites don't protest to many believe the police magical angels who do no wrong and treat rich and poor exactly the same.
Of course no one should riot or loot, but i'm not sure why people shouldn't get mad.

First to your "yes or no". This isn't court, I'll answer pretty much in any manner I please, within the rules.

Then you make all kinds of vomit to once again point fingers at 'abusive police', how white people perceive police.... Sadly, you can start tons of threads and make a million posts over the years about how bad the police are and condemning them at every corner - but I can't recall you ever starting a thread to condemn someone who killed a cop, or assaulted a cop, or did something illegal to him/her. Seems your moral compass gets hit by a magnet when the tables are turned, or the bad person in question is black. You can barely get out 'they shouldn't do that' as you write a novel condemning the actions of the police, and very often ignoring the actions of criminals and thugs.

Gunny
05-04-2015, 03:33 PM
First to your "yes or no". This isn't court, I'll answer pretty much in any manner I please, within the rules.

Then you make all kinds of vomit to once again point fingers at 'abusive police', how white people perceive police.... Sadly, you can start tons of threads and make a million posts over the years about how bad the police are and condemning them at every corner - but I can't recall you ever starting a thread to condemn someone who killed a cop, or assaulted a cop, or did something illegal to him/her. Seems your moral compass gets hit by a magnet when the tables are turned, or the bad person in question is black. You can barely get out 'they shouldn't do that' as you write a novel condemning the actions of the police, and very often ignoring the actions of criminals and thugs.

Maybe he should runb that one by that NYPD cop's wife.