PDA

View Full Version : I Have Kitten

Gunny
05-04-2015, 09:05 AM
:hanging:

Little girls love kittens. Little girls bring kittens home. Guess who gets to babysit and clean the litter box. :slap:

fj1200
05-04-2015, 09:16 AM
You can get back at her for making the cute little fuzz ball love you more than her. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gunny
05-04-2015, 09:29 AM
You can get back at her for making the cute little fuzz ball love you more than her. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Already does. Goofy-a$$ little furball.

jimnyc
05-04-2015, 09:30 AM
:hanging:

Little girls love kittens. Little girls bring kittens home. Guess who gets to babysit and clean the litter box. :slap:

Mine went both ways. I brought the cat home, and it was quickly taken away from me by the boy and woman, claiming it's their cat. Mysteriously it's no longer their cat when it comes to feeding time and cleaning time. So now, every night I bring the cat in to play on the bed. Then I tease him for fun and get him riled up. I put my sweatshirt on so his bites don't hurt. Turn him on his back and rub his belly! He won't use his claws but he's got some sharp little teeth!! I need only do this for about 2 minutes and then leave. Within seconds, since I'm now gone, he goes over and bites her leg or arm to keep playing. :)

Just be the one to feed him all of the time and play with him. Like FJ said, he'll be your best friend. Until play time. :)

Gunny
05-04-2015, 09:31 AM
Can't be more than 4 weeks old.

jimnyc
05-04-2015, 09:36 AM
Can't be more than 4 weeks old.

Shots yet? Make sure you give him baby food. Time for Mr. Gunny to go shopping!! :lol:

Gunny
05-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Shots yet? Make sure you give him baby food. Time for Mr. Gunny to go shopping!! :lol:

Formula. Trust me. This ain't Gunny's first rodeo. But you can't tell girls "Don't bring the MFer home". :dev2:

Gunny
05-04-2015, 09:42 AM
They're like babies. He gets all feisty for about 5 minutes then it's "boink", lights out. :laugh:

Gunny
05-04-2015, 09:48 AM
I'm m just wondering if it has a screen saver. Little 'tard just stops in the middle of everything and sleeps.:laugh:

Gunny
05-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Mine went both ways. I brought the cat home, and it was quickly taken away from me by the boy and woman, claiming it's their cat. Mysteriously it's no longer their cat when it comes to feeding time and cleaning time. So now, every night I bring the cat in to play on the bed. Then I tease him for fun and get him riled up. I put my sweatshirt on so his bites don't hurt. Turn him on his back and rub his belly! He won't use his claws but he's got some sharp little teeth!! I need only do this for about 2 minutes and then leave. Within seconds, since I'm now gone, he goes over and bites her leg or arm to keep playing. :)

Just be the one to feed him all of the time and play with him. Like FJ said, he'll be your best friend. Until play time. :)

I was just as bad, only when you brought something home in my house, YOU took care of it or my dad would get rid of it. This little tard thinks he master of the 10 key too.

And the other part to the story is the girl that brought this kitty home is 7 months pregnant. I'm like "bad move". And just go ahead and guess WHO gets to babysit THAT one?

WiccanLiberal
05-04-2015, 07:02 PM
We want pictures of the little fluff. And BTW, women LUV big strong men cuddling little kitties.

Gunny
05-04-2015, 07:15 PM
We want pictures of the little fluff. And BTW, women LUV big strong men cuddling little kitties.

:death:

WiccanLiberal
05-04-2015, 08:18 PM
https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1916348_101412919887191_2253051_n.jpg?oh=69cb18e30 7b0f27f7661ad48eeaa1af9&oe=55DC9177

Case closed