PDA

View Full Version : Willie Nelson: I Got Stoned on the Roof of the White House

Jeff
05-06-2015, 07:47 AM
Well I guess Obama wasn't the first to get high in the WH :laugh: and of course in Obama's case it is pure speculation, but with his adoptive son being a thug and all the other thugs he worries so much about I just figure that when him and The Rev ( Sharpton ) are hanging they must hit a blunt from time to time. :laugh:

Then you have Ole Slick Willy, but he didn't inhale. :laugh:

Only Willie tells the truth, at 82 I still think he would be much better in the Wh than our present nit wit in charge.

Days after a brief jail stint in the Bahamas for marijuana possession, Willie Nelson was invited to the White House by Jimmy Carter who thanked the country superstar for his campaign support.
Following a dinner in which the president spoke of his days as a peanut farmer and the singer talked of raising pigs, Nelson says that a "White House insider" invited him to the roof to look at Washington at night -- and brought out a joint.
"Getting stoned on the roof of the White House, you can't help but turn inward," Nelson recalls of the 1977 episode in his memoir, "It's A Long Story," which was published Tuesday.
"Certain philosophical questions come to mind, like... how the f*** did I get here?"

Now 82, Nelson looks back at his life from a hardscrabble childhood in tiny Abbott, Texas, during the Great Depression to his Farm Aid benefit concerts to his triumphs as one of country music's original crossover successes.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/willie-nelson-marijuana-white-house/2015/05/05/id/642745/?ns_mail_uid=65343364&ns_mail_job=1619721_05062015&s=al&dkt_nbr=cpsmljkb

darin
05-06-2015, 08:37 AM
Cute – but no way. The roof is high-security area.