PDA

View Full Version : O-blah-blah ... Again

Gunny
05-06-2015, 08:44 AM
So this asswipe that wants to make a deal with Iran is all of a sudden concerned about selling weapons to Saudi Arabia because they in turn sell them to Israel? Do we have an ally he isn't willing to piss off or an enemy's ass he won't kiss?

NightTrain
05-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Saudis selling to Israel? What?

Gunny
05-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Saudis selling to Israel? What?

You didn't know that? WE sell to Israel. The Saudi's are our middlemen.

NightTrain
05-06-2015, 10:11 AM
That's news to me. Are you sure about that?

I'm pretty sure we sell directly to Israel - they have our latest stuff, where the Saudis do not.

Gunny
05-06-2015, 10:52 AM
That's news to me. Are you sure about that?

I'm pretty sure we sell directly to Israel - they have our latest stuff, where the Saudis do not.

No they don't. They have our latest minus the gizmos. We don't sell our technology. They get stripped down stuff.

LongTermGuy
05-06-2015, 04:12 PM
...Saudis understand Iran is out of control and cant stand them...The rest of the civilized world should `get on the ball` and "get it" also....*God Bless Israel..they can use all the help they can get.

Gunny
05-07-2015, 10:50 AM
...Saudis understand Iran is out of control and cant stand them...The rest of the civilized world should `get on the ball` and "get it" also....*God Bless Israel..they can use all the help they can get.

Saufi's will make a deal with the devil for $. Everyone's al worried about Iran, bit ISIS and AQ are extremist SUnni's, not Shia.