PDA

View Full Version : Oldies

Perianne
05-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Who is the oldest person on this forum? Most of us are old, I think.

I will be 58 next month.

Jeff
05-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Who is the oldest person on this forum? Most of us are old, I think.

I will be 58 next month.

Not real sure who is the oldest but I will be 53 in November.

Perianne
05-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Not real sure who is the oldest but I will be 53 in November.

Jeff, you are old. I am older. I may be the oldest here.

LongTermGuy
05-06-2015, 10:25 PM
`Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many. ~Author Unknown`

`Father Time is not always a hard parent, and, though he tarries for none of his children, often lays his hand lightly upon those who have used him well; making them old men and women inexorably enough, but leaving their hearts and spirits young and in full vigour. With such people the grey head is but the impression of the old fellow's hand in giving them his blessing, and every wrinkle but a notch in the quiet calendar of a well-spent life. ~Charles Dickens`

Jeff
05-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Jeff, you are old. I am older. I may be the oldest here.

I don't think you are the oldest, but I can tell you this, if we go by how we feel , well I feel about a 149 years old, :laugh: Especially tonight after a long weekend and then being on my feet most of the day yesterday at the shop, and the fact that I ran out of one of the meds that controls foot pain and wont get any until I go back to the doc in a month, it's going to be a fun month. :laugh:

Perianne
05-06-2015, 10:29 PM
I don't think you are the oldest, but I can tell you this, if we go by how we feel , well I feel about a 149 years old, :laugh: Especially tonight after a long weekend and then being on my feet most of the day yesterday at the shop, and the fact that I ran out of one of the meds that controls foot pain and wont get any until I go back to the doc in a month, it's going to be a fun month. :laugh:

Jeff, what is the problem with your feet? That would be horrible to have foot pain. I am on my feet most of the time in my job.

Jeff
05-06-2015, 10:37 PM
I have neuropathy , I also have nerve damage in my back that goes down into my feet, the pain is down both legs into my feet, at night my feet feel like they are on fire or if I am lucky they go numb. My back has a couple of discs messed up. They did a surgery to put a nerve stimulator in my back but had trouble getting the leads into my spine, it worked great for about 6 months but now where they did the incision in the middle of my back ( they did two, one to put the motor in my lower back and the other in the middle of my back to place the leads in ) feels like I have a basketball at all times stuck there, Lovely getting old. :laugh: But I thank God everyday I wake up, it could always be worse.