PDA

View Full Version : Prez Crumbles Under Scrutiny, Hilarious

Psychoblues
07-02-2007, 01:23 AM
I knew he was a nut in 2000.

By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, July 2, 2007; A01

“At the nadir of his presidency, George W. Bush is looking for answers. One at a time or in small groups, he summons leading authors, historians, philosophers and theologians to the White House to join him in the search.

Over sodas and sparkling water, he asks his questions: What is the nature of good and evil in the post-Sept. 11 world? What lessons does history have for a president facing the turmoil I'm facing? How will history judge what we've done? Why does the rest of the world seem to hate America? Or is it just me they hate?

These are the questions of a president who has endured the most drastic political collapse in a generation. Not generally known for intellectual curiosity, Bush is seeking out those who are, engaging in a philosophical exploration of the currents of history that have swept up his administration. For all the setbacks, he remains unflinching, rarely expressing doubt in his direction, yet trying to understand how he got off course.

These sessions, usually held in the Oval Office or the elegant living areas of the executive mansion, are never listed on the president's public schedule and remain largely unknown even to many on his staff. To some of those invited to talk, Bush seems alone, isolated by events beyond his control, with trusted advisers taking their leave and erstwhile friends turning on him.”

More: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/01/AR2007070101356.html?nav=rss_email/components

Many of his dyed in the wool advocates now agree. He IS a nut.

Pale Rider
07-02-2007, 01:51 AM
I don't know what this is... I know it doesn't belong in this section, and I highly doubt it should be in the humor section, because it's about as funny as a broken leg.

Aaaahhh yeah... thanks for but another piece of your worthless crap to stink the board up pb.

Psychoblues
07-02-2007, 02:16 AM
Since when does fresh news and fresh opinion not make it in Current Events, pr? You must be smelling your own stinking ass to make a remark like that. It don't get no more current than July 2nd, 2007 at this time, Mr. Pitiful.

Pale Rider
07-02-2007, 03:55 AM
Since when does fresh news and fresh opinion not make it in Current Events, pr? You must be smelling your own stinking ass to make a remark like that. It don't get no more current than July 2nd, 2007 at this time, Mr. Pitiful.

The article is bullshit Pb... "new" bullshit.

Psychoblues
07-02-2007, 03:59 AM
I dunno, pr. It is very well documented and very well attributed and very well descriptive of what we have all seen in these last few months from the 'lil one.

The article is bullshit Pb... "new" bullshit.

Have you something other than the bullshit that you describe as also bullshit? I doubt it.

stephanie
07-02-2007, 04:01 AM
What else would you expect, Pale...from the Nyslime or Washeduped Post...

Their so desperate for pushing the Dems. ticket...they'll post any crap...

Too be expected...

Anybody with half a brain tied behind their back, figured this out a long time ago....:laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-02-2007, 04:07 AM
Like I said.

What else would you expect, Pale...from the Nyslime or Washeduped Post...

Their so desperate for pushing the Dems. ticket...they'll post any crap...

Too be expected...

Anybody with half a brain tied behind their back, figured this out a long time ago....:laugh2:

Thanks but NO thanks.

stephanie
07-02-2007, 05:27 AM
Like I said.

Thanks but NO thanks.

:laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-02-2007, 05:35 AM
It appears from all I can read and digest from the left and the right wing journals

:laugh2:

that the joke is on you, Stephanie, and a few others with whom you can relate.

07-02-2007, 04:00 PM
so whats the hilarious part here?

Pale Rider
07-02-2007, 05:49 PM
I dunno, pr. It is very well documented and very well attributed and very well descriptive of what we have all seen in these last few months from the 'lil one.

Have you something other than the bullshit that you describe as also bullshit? I doubt it.

Ya know what Pb... at this point, I don't give a shit. I WILL NOT defend bush any more. He's a major disappointment to me, and I'm sorry I voted for him, so go ahead, have a hey day, bash the shit out of him, I couldn't give a fuck less.

Psychoblues
07-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Cool move, pr.

Ya know what Pb... at this point, I don't give a shit. I WILL NOT defend bush any more. He's a major disappointment to me, and I'm sorry I voted for him, so go ahead, have a hey day, bash the shit out of him, I couldn't give a fuck less.

Ain't life a hoot?

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Talking to the hand, obviously.

Psychoblues
07-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Are you purposely trying to be pitiful or are you just acting out, gabby?

Talking to the hand, obviously.

Spit on your finger. It will be better for you.