PDA

View Full Version : ‘YOU SHOULD BE KILLED': Muslim Tells Pamela Geller on TV She Should be SLAUGHTERED

Jeff
05-07-2015, 11:45 AM
Well I don't think it was the best of idea's to do, but I also don't think this woman should be put to death for it. This shows just how the religion of peace and love works, "do it are way or die" :rolleyes:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m3xuj-aJyaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

“We’re talking about people who deliberately had a competition to insult the messenger Mohammad… If you saw the cartoons that Charlie Hebdo drew you would understand the anger. And now this woman was to draw cartoons or have people draw cartoons to insult the prophet knowing full well that this carries the death penalty in Islam… She should be put before Shariah court and tried and of course she would face capitol punishment.”

http://clashdaily.com/2015/05/you-should-be-killed-muslim-tells-pamela-geller-on-tv-she-should-be-slaughtered/

Gunny
05-07-2015, 11:51 AM
F*ck that a$$hole. Saw him last night. He doesn't look in good enough shape to kill ME. But then, aren't all these jihadists cowardly backstabbers? Seems to me they don't attack anything that can fight back. They go after little old ladies and children in supermarkets.

Jeff
05-07-2015, 11:54 AM
F*ck that a$$hole. Saw him last night. He doesn't look in good enough shape to kill ME. But then, aren't all these jihadists cowardly backstabbers? Seems to me they don't attack anything that can fight back. They go after little old ladies and children in supermarkets.

No they aren't going to come face to face with anyone that may fight back, they like to blow up kids at Marathons and fly planes into buildings as folks are going to work, these Muslims aren't only animals they are cowards !!!

Gunny
05-07-2015, 11:58 AM
No they aren't going to come face to face with anyone that may fight back, they like to blow up kids at Marathons and fly planes into buildings as folks are going to work, these Muslims aren't only animals they are cowards !!!

When they come face to face with us, and we have a President with some 'nads, they just get dead. We've proven that time and again. Just need a Prez that isn't on THEIR side.

NightTrain
05-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Invariably they're Billy Badass when it's unarmed women and children. But when there's other armed men involved, they'll usually be found hiding behind someone as a human shield. Or surrendering to CNN news crews.

DLT
05-07-2015, 05:40 PM

Well apparently there are two different Islams. One that claims to be the religion of peace that does NOT recognize Jesus Christ as the son of God and mankind's savior and that worships a god of war, not peace and not love. And another one that is, in reality, a cult posing as a religion of pieces, since they are so fond of beheading innocent humans. I'm all for lumping the two together and eliminating BOTH versions.....

just to be sure (nuke em from orbit...lol).

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Well apparently there are two different Islams. One that claims to be the religion of peace that does NOT recognize Jesus Christ as the son of God and mankind's savior and that worships a god of war, not peace and not love. And another one that is, in reality, a cult posing as a religion of pieces, since they are so fond of beheading innocent humans. I'm all for lumping the two together and eliminating BOTH versions.....

just to be sure (nuke em from orbit...lol).

ALL the same cult , just different thugs slavishly following murdering decrees and too stupid to do even that without major disagreements .
Saudis worry if obama's Iran gets nukes -they may use nukes on them!
Which would not bother me a damn whit!!!--Tyr

Gunny
05-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Invariably they're Billy Badass when it's unarmed women and children. But when there's other armed men involved, they'll usually be found hiding behind someone as a human shield. Or surrendering to CNN news crews.

So you're saying they're from France?:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 09:42 AM
So you're saying they're from France?:laugh:
They don't call the Frenchies, "surrender monkeys" for NUTHIN"!! :laugh:

How many gears does a French tank have???

Answer, 7 = 1 slow forward gear and 6 high -speed REVERSE GEARS!- :laugh::laugh::laugh: --Tyr