PDA

View Full Version : #MyLifeMatters: Fed up Baltimore Cops Launch Campaign; The Reaction Is STUNNING!

Jeff
05-07-2015, 11:52 AM
Why shouldn't police lives matter, or white lives for the matter. The blacks are marching ( they did so this past weekend ) with Black lives matter, but if anyone else does it it is racist, hmmm sound familiar, everything these folks do is OK until whitey does it, then it is racist. :rolleyes:
Read the tweets, they tell the tale.

A new hashtag is trending that the race baiters definitely won’t like. Baltimore Police officers and their friends and families are launching a campaign with the hashtag #MyLifeMatters and #BlueLivesMatter. As you can expect, they were labeled racist by many in the Twitter-sphere. Check out their pictures and some of the reactions…

http://clashdaily.com/2015/05/mylifematters-fed-up-baltimore-cops-launch-campaign-the-reaction-is-stunning/

Gunny
05-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Why shouldn't police lives matter, or white lives for the matter. The blacks are marching ( they did so this past weekend ) with Black lives matter, but if anyone else does it it is racist, hmmm sound familiar, everything these folks do is OK until whitey does it, then it is racist. :rolleyes:

http://clashdaily.com/2015/05/mylifematters-fed-up-baltimore-cops-launch-campaign-the-reaction-is-stunning/

How about the dumbass mayor trying to dump her problems off on the DOJ? Oh yeah, another mealy-mouthed black woman runs that too.

jimnyc
05-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Tough shit if they don't like it. I like it, I hope many more jump on board. The police lives EQUALLY matter.

I read one of the comments about "As if they didn't CHOOSE to be police, knowing the dangers of the job" <---- So knowing the dangers of the job means the life doesn't matter as much? I heard similar before, that it was somehow different in other aspects, because they are armed, and are police officers, so somehow the outrage is different.

Hopefully they'll get something like this going even more viral, maybe offer t-shirts or hats.

DLT
05-07-2015, 02:25 PM

The radical fascist left's attempt to demonize white police officers is an integral part of their agenda to take down America and, they think/hope, to then throw out the constitution, start from scratch and thereby take complete totalitarian control.

These people (funded and backed by anti-American aholes like George Soros) are America's enemy within. And Americans had better wake the hell up and smell that reality before it is too late. And it is fast approaching that point of no-return/no-way out.