PDA

View Full Version : Mohammed drawing contest winner has been kicked off Facebook

Little-Acorn
05-07-2015, 07:44 PM
I guess we should have expected it.

If these people had lived in 1941, they would be demanding that we hand over all our battleships to the Nation of Japan, to appease them and keep them from attacking us.

-----------------------------------------------------

http://pamelageller.com/2015/05/sharia-enforcement-muhammad-cartoon-contest-winner-bosch-fawstin-removed-from-facebook.html/

Sharia Enforcement: Muhammad Cartoon Contest Winner Bosch Fawstin Removed from Facebook

It is somehow ironic that the younger generation that was raised on leftist propaganda in academia and in the culture is so eager to utterly relinquish our freedoms without so much as a fight. The hippies and bippies and free love gave us totalitarianism and subjugation. Free love. It made whores of women, broke our homes and turned our men into women.

Case in point: Mark Zuckerberg. All his speechifying about freedom of speech and freedom of expression and without so much as an internal struggle, he embraces sharia.

Bosch Fawstin is by no means the first counter-jihadist to be removed from Facebook. And I am sure he will not be the last.

Zuckerberg is a cowardly punk ….. with enormous power.

http://pamelageller.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/P1040217-800x600.jpg

red state
05-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Screw FB!!!! I can't stand that thing anyway and don't understand the big deal out of it. I get messages from folks I know all the time but I've never been big on FB and never will. I've often (probably three or four times a day) thought about blocking the FB alerts from my email server. I've yet to do so because there could be that one time that I'll wish I hadn't.

Anyway, the FEAR is everywhere. I have a client who will NOT post a cartoon I did for him yet he tap dances around the topic. I am certain that I pulled off a very good one but it will probably never get an OFFICIAL publishing thumbs up. It would have been my second, all time most controversial cartoon ever (not that I see it as bad at all).

I'll post it here unless Jim rather I didn't. I wouldn't want Jim to be a target or anything. Can't really blame such folks cuz ya'll live in VASTLY different regions or freedom or TRUE security.

LongTermGuy
05-07-2015, 11:53 PM
Screw FB!!!! I can't stand that thing anyway and don't understand the big deal out of it. I get messages from folks I know all the time but I've never been big on FB and never will. I've often (probably three or four times a day) thought about blocking the FB alerts from my email server. I've yet to do so because there could be that one time that I'll wish I hadn't.

Anyway, the FEAR is everywhere. I have a client who will NOT post a cartoon I did for him yet he tap dances around the topic. I am certain that I pulled off a very good one but it will probably never get an OFFICIAL publishing thumbs up. It would have been my second, all time most controversial cartoon ever (not that I see it as bad at all).

I'll post it here unless Jim rather I didn't. I wouldn't want Jim to be a target or anything. Can't really blame such folks cuz ya'll live in VASTLY different regions or freedom or TRUE security.

`Im the same way with FB....to a `T` like you said above...I never ever use it....

BTW...like to see the pic your speaking of...

red state
05-08-2015, 12:14 AM
Hhhmmmmm.....finally figured it out (no thanks to Jim). HA!!!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7179&stc=1

Told ya'll it wasn't all that bad but I believe it speaks much truth.

Sorry Jim, I posted it anyway. I figured, Jeff would have your back......even if AFTER the FACT. Besides, don't you 'pack'?

red state
05-08-2015, 12:28 AM
Did this cartoon before any of the others jumped on it. Even beat my favorite, Michael Ramirez, also from Memphis at one time, to the "punch" on this news story. At the very least, we can use it later on cuz the caption could just as easily read: "America's faith in iSLUM". Heck, if Jim would pay me, I'd do cartoons for DP.......could even have a contest on who could come up with the best caption for my BLANK cartoons.

Glad you liked the cartoon LTG. I believe it would have been posted had I not gone "too far" with the apron stuff.

Jeff
05-08-2015, 05:25 AM
Hhhmmmmm.....finally figured it out (no thanks to Jim). HA!!!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7179&stc=1

Told ya'll it wasn't all that bad but I believe it speaks much truth.

Sorry Jim, I posted it anyway. I figured, Jeff would have your back......even if AFTER the FACT. Besides, don't you 'pack'?

Dam Jim is going to get taken out. :laugh:

darin
05-08-2015, 06:23 AM
But why was he? Did he violate terms of service?

jimnyc
05-08-2015, 07:28 AM
As an Fyi, I looked up his account last night when I read this as a guest, and it's back. This person mentioned "I'm back" and continued posting last evening.

https://www.facebook.com/bosch.fawstin?fref=ts

Gunny
05-08-2015, 07:40 AM
I don't get the big deal here. You come to Texas looking for some shit and you'll find it. We'll make you feel right at home.

LongTermGuy
05-08-2015, 08:00 AM
I don't get the big deal here. You come to Texas looking for some shit and you'll find it. We'll make you feel right at home.

`Yup....Keep things simple...direct and life good..:salute:

Gunny
05-08-2015, 08:10 AM
`Yup....Keep things simple...direct and life good..:salute:

I just fon't get these asstards. Especially murderers/serial killers. Can you pick a state that won't kill you back? :laugh: How about even one where everyone and his little brother doesn't know how to shoot?

NightTrain
05-08-2015, 08:39 AM
Zuckerberg was probably inundated with death threats and howls of protest from every muslim & liberal group out there.

Glad he reversed course and overrode his employee's decision - and hopefully straightened out his people with regard to bowing to islamic demands for censorship.

Gunny
05-08-2015, 09:00 AM
Zuckerberg was probably inundated with death threats and howls of protest from every muslim & liberal group out there.

Glad he reversed course and overrode his employee's decision - and hopefully straightened out his people with regard to bowing to islamic demands for censorship.

The thing is, and I HATE to say it, but Geraldo the Asstard has a point. If you replace Islamic asshat with "jew", black, Irish, Klingon, et al ... you're a racist in this country. So why is it PC to hate on Muslims?

Their 10% of idiots is less than our 40% of idiots that put Obama in office. At least extremist Muslims kill you straight up instead of the slow, lingering death we're suffering under Obama.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 09:04 AM

The Zuck is a damn weenie. As are all freaking lib BASTARDS IMHO...-Tyr

Gunny
05-08-2015, 09:06 AM
The Zuck is a damn weenie. As are all freaking lib BASTARDS IMHO...-Tyr

Okay. New thread. Deserves its own.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 09:09 AM
I just fon't get these asstards. Especially murderers/serial killers. Can you pick a state that won't kill you back? :laugh: How about even one where everyone and his little brother doesn't know how to shoot?

How about even one where everyone and his little brother doesn't know how to shoot?

That would leave the South off limits---they can't do that -Cause--we are the Bible belt and those asstards hate the Bible..

As great as I shoot(or once did-fell off a bit now), I could never out-shoot my dad with a rifle or my grandfather with a bow!
Yet neither man could touch me in pistol shooting...

We Southern boys , guns and girls= our favorite toys...... :laugh::laugh::laugh: -Tyr

jimnyc
05-08-2015, 09:10 AM
I'd love to take like 10 of these photos and make a banner of sorts. :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/o8W4JvD.jpg

jimnyc
05-08-2015, 09:10 AM
I wonder if my last post was the same thing as saying "please come cut my head off" :dunno:

Gunny
05-08-2015, 09:13 AM
I wonder if my last post was the same thing as saying "please come cut my head off" :dunno:

Well you know ME. Sweet caring individual that I am. You should have capped and bolded the "Please". :laugh:

NightTrain
05-08-2015, 09:16 AM
The thing is, and I HATE to say it, but Geraldo the Asstard has a point. If you replace Islamic asshat with "jew", black, Irish, Klingon, et al ... you're a racist in this country. So why is it PC to hate on Muslims?

Their 10% of idiots is less than our 40% of idiots that put Obama in office. At least extremist Muslims kill you straight up instead of the slow, lingering death we're suffering under Obama.

Disagree. Remember "Piss Christ"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ The Gubbermint actually paid that assclown $15k for that work of 'art', and the liberals thought it was awesome. The praises rained down everywhere.

Offensive? Hell yes it was. And Andres Serrano didn't get his head chopped off for it.

But Christians don't have to run around trying to kill people to defend God - that'll happen at Judgement Day. Free speech can be a bitch and it cuts both ways.

The difference is that liberals and muzzies love things that offend Christians, but somehow think that fair play with Islam isn't.

I call bullshit on that entire line of thinking - either everything is fair game or none of it is.

NightTrain
05-08-2015, 09:22 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nyyiQqEKyFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gunny
05-08-2015, 09:23 AM
Disagree. Remember "Piss Christ"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ The Gubbermint actually paid that assclown $15k for that work of 'art', and the liberals thought it was awesome. The praises rained down everywhere.

Offensive? Hell yes it was. And Andres Serrano didn't get his head chopped off for it.

But Christians don't have to run around trying to kill people to defend God - that'll happen at Judgement Day. Free speech can be a bitch and it cuts both ways.

The difference is that liberals and muzzies love things that offend Christians, but somehow think that fair play with Islam isn't.

I call bullshit on that entire line of thinking - either everything is fair game or none of it is.

So why are you disagreeing then? I just said the same thing a different way. It's fair game or nothing is. I completely agree about free speech.

What you're missing is, or maybe I didn't explain it right, the double standard we have. And yes, the left would be the guilty party. THEY dictate who we can and cannot talk about and the saddest part is the right lets them. If the right would stop living in fear of what the left thinks, things might change.

The you can add the Twilight Zone stupidity to it. I tend to not let names piss me off because I REALLY hate jail. I'm more than aware of what I'm capable of when I get my ass wound up, so I tend to take a pass.

The fact is, we're the victims of a genocidal war only we don't seem to know it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 09:27 AM
I'd love to take like 10 of these photos and make a banner of sorts. :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/o8W4JvD.jpg

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

BRAVO, lets roast some marshmellows, shall we???? :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::dance:

(Officially placed in the badass club, my friend)

NightTrain
05-08-2015, 09:29 AM
So why are you disagreeing then? I just said the same thing a different way. It's fair game or nothing is. I completely agree about free speech.

What you're missing is, or maybe I didn't explain it right, the double standard we have. And yes, the left would be the guilty party. THEY dictate who we can and cannot talk about and the saddest part is the right lets them. If the right would stop living in fear of what the left thinks, things might change.

The you can add the Twilight Zone stupidity to it. I tend to not let names piss me off because I REALLY hate jail. I'm more than aware of what I'm capable of when I get my ass wound up, so I tend to take a pass.

The fact is, we're the victims of a genocidal war only we don't seem to know it.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying.

And now to start my second pot of coffee.

jimnyc
05-08-2015, 10:08 AM
BRAVO, lets roast some marshmellows, shall we???? :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::dance:

Damn, I'm just getting in now? WTF? What did I do wrong before this? Who else is in?

Gunny
05-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Damn, I'm just getting in now? WTF? What did I do wrong before this? Who else is in?

Nobody. Just you. Oh, and rev. :laugh:

jimnyc
05-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Nobody. Just you. Oh, and rev. :laugh:

I don't think I've ever seen Rev post controversial pictures of anti-Islam stuff. I think the club is just me. More beer for me too! :beer:

red state
05-08-2015, 10:56 AM
BRAVO, lets roast some marshmellows, shall we?

TYR, R U Kidding?! Or KraZy?!!! That would be like grilling off of a fresh mound of burning $#!T and would most assuredly leave a steak or even marshmallows with a very $#!TTY tast. I've heard of using dried out buffalo dung but in either case, I'll stick with hickory or mosquito thank you very much. I may burn "THE BOOK" in my 50 gal drum with the rest of my weekly garbage (where it belongs).

By the way, does anyone still use the good 0le country boy garbage disposal technique? I suppose it helps when you live in a FREE State.....and safe one.

Jim, I'd most definitely watch out for slow moving, curb hugging cars while walking the cat........just saying. The closest mosques around Tyr and me are in New Orleans, Atlanta and Nashville. I'm not sure about Memphis............TYR, you know of any in Memphis?

Gunny
05-08-2015, 11:18 AM

TYR, R U Kidding?! Or KraZy?!!! That would be like grilling off of a fresh mound of burning $#!T and would most assuredly leave a steak or even marshmallows with a very $#!TTY tast. I've heard of using dried out buffalo dung but in either case, I'll stick with hickory or mosquito thank you very much. I may burn "THE BOOK" in my 50 gal drum with the rest of my weekly garbage (where it belongs).

By the way, does anyone still use the good 0le country boy garbage disposal technique? I suppose it helps when you live in a FREE State.....and safe one.

Jim, I'd most definitely watch out for slow moving, curb hugging cars while walking the cat........just saying. The closest mosques around Tyr and me are in New Orleans, Atlanta and Nashville. I'm not sure about Memphis............TYR, you know of any in Memphis?

I say shoot them in the head. It works.

Gunny
05-08-2015, 12:21 PM

Good job pissing me off. Memphis is a shithole, btw.

Don't fuck with my kitten. A crow just learned that lesson. For an old man I got some pretty fast feet.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 01:07 PM

I heard that there were a couple small ones in Memphis but Ive never seen one there myself.

NO SH!T Jim had best be on guard!! -Tyr

aboutime
05-08-2015, 02:35 PM
No big deal. I was kicked off FB too! Too many people (liberals in drag) complained that I was an Obama

hater, and should be removed. I thanked them. Then left FB feeling so much better because I DIDN'T TRUST ANY OF THEM ANYWAY. I won!

Jeff
05-09-2015, 07:25 AM

Memphis is going to be filled with the kind of Mosques that come out of prison, you know where all they believe is whitey is the devil, bad lunch, "whitey is the devil " Hemorrhoids "whiteys fault" and so on and on and on.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2015, 07:57 AM

Sho' nuff wwuz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard my friend. I am sure my name is on several muzzy hit lists. This world is not a peaceful place and we'd best get used to the fact
that we are only free ( so limited now) here in this country...
The entire world sits idly by as the ffing muzzies take over.... A repeat of its performance when Hitler first did his thing--
yet they will make Hitler's murder of millions look like child's play IF/WHEN they get control..

I stand not only in abject defiance of the bastards but ready to engage when they open up here...
For what is a man--if he will not or else can not defend his own??????--Tyr

Gunny
05-09-2015, 08:52 AM
No big deal. I was kicked off FB too! Too many people (liberals in drag) complained that I was an Obama

hater, and should be removed. I thanked them. Then left FB feeling so much better because I DIDN'T TRUST ANY OF THEM ANYWAY. I won!

:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2015, 09:05 AM

Sometimes, its best to just get tha hell away from such ffing foooools...
I've walked away from several to keep myself from slapping their dumb ass down to the ground.
And yes, have slapped a few down like that too. I try, I truly try not to do the crap I once so dearly loved to do!
Which includes 1.chasing wild women, 2.drinking too much whiskey and 3. slapping hell out of liberals...
Two out of three isn't bad, the last one I still indulge in from time to time(but only after giving verbal warning)....Tyr

Gunny
05-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Sometimes, its best to just get tha hell away from such ffing foooools...
I've walked away from several to keep myself from slapping their dumb ass down to the ground.
And yes, have slapped a few down like that too. I try, I truly try not to do the crap I once so dearly loved to do!
Which includes 1.chasing wild women, 2.drinking too much whiskey and 3. slapping hell out of liberals...
Two out of three isn't bad, the last one I still indulge in from time to time(but only after giving verbal warning)....Tyr

It took me all of 2 minutes to hack facebook. Think I'm putting MY shit on there? Keep dreaming.

DragonStryk72
05-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Okay, I'm a bit divided here. Its the being ready to kill for it part that is the line. I mean, they're right to be offended, the artists are trying to offend them by doing things they know are directly offensive. Imagine some made a show out of pissing on crucifixes. Offensive, right? And it isn't like they don't know they're offending the shit out of a lot of people. Its pretty much the basis of what they're doing, the intended point.

Really, if you told me that someone had just walked up and kicked his ass, as long as its a clean hit, I'd be fine with it. I mean, really, who do shit that they know is directly and purely offer site without some degree of reasoning that they could take an asswhipping for it?

LongTermGuy
05-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Okay, I'm a bit divided here. Its the being ready to kill for it part that is the line. I mean, they're right to be offended, the artists are trying to offend them by doing things they know are directly offensive. Imagine some made a show out of pissing on crucifixes. Offensive, right? And it isn't like they don't know they're offending the shit out of a lot of people. Its pretty much the basis of what they're doing, the intended point.

Really, if you told me that someone had just walked up and kicked his ass, as long as its a clean hit, I'd be fine with it. I mean, really, who do shit that they know is directly and purely offer site without some degree of reasoning that they could take an asswhipping for it?

.......They (muslim koran reading terrorists) will always be offended and will remain "offended" They have been attacking the western world waaaaaay before they decided simple cartoons should offend them also...The reality is...America and the western world is at war with these radical insects at the present time...The sooner Americans can vote out the pro-jihad leftist in power for now the better....Offending the "already" OFFENDED islamic terrorist cacaroaches is a good thing... because it "brings them out" of hiding....and we can take them out....the more the better...Thank the tolerant foolish 'Left" and a few Rhinos.... for them being here in America already...

Gunny
05-09-2015, 10:24 PM

You get to throw Jesus under the bus and stomp on our flag. Are kidding me?

DragonStryk72
05-10-2015, 02:12 AM
You get to throw Jesus under the bus and stomp on our flag. Are kidding me?

Yeah, and if someone kicked the ass of someone doing either of those, I'd pretty much be okay with it, too. Doing something that you know to be directly offensive for the direct purpose of offending them as much as possible resulting in the offender getting an ass-kicking pretty much fits up even to me.

There is a difference between free speech and simply using the 1st Amendment as a way to not have to face up to any level of consequence for the shit that comes out of your mouth. I really believe that that's one of the main reasons we've gotten to where we're at today, this inane belief that somehow having the right to say whatever you want is some sort of shield against people getting pissed off at what you said.

Jeff
05-10-2015, 06:01 AM

I use it all the time. :laugh:

True story, my sons gf was over and we where burning the trash and she wanted to make (ooo hell them girl scout things, chocolate and marshmallow on a graham cracker ) anyway she couldn't see any reason why she couldn't cook them over the burn barrel. ( I looked at my boy and said ' good job, she must be awesome in the s*** because she ain't got a lick of sense ) :laugh:

Gunny
05-10-2015, 08:39 AM
Yeah, and if someone kicked the ass of someone doing either of those, I'd pretty much be okay with it, too. Doing something that you know to be directly offensive for the direct purpose of offending them as much as possible resulting in the offender getting an ass-kicking pretty much fits up even to me.

There is a difference between free speech and simply using the 1st Amendment as a way to not have to face up to any level of consequence for the shit that comes out of your mouth. I really believe that that's one of the main reasons we've gotten to where we're at today, this inane belief that somehow having the right to say whatever you want is some sort of shield against people getting pissed off at what you said.

My point entirely. You can say and do what you want. When that sh*t comes back in your face, don't whine to me. Where we're at today is the left wants to do whatever it wants without consequence.

In principle, we agree. In practice, go ahead and piss me off. Hell, I get pissed because my eyes open in the morning. :laugh:

Noir
05-10-2015, 08:45 AM

You'd be okay with it...Do you think the law should be okay with it? Or should the law punish the 'ass-kicker'?

Gunny
05-10-2015, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE="DragonStryk72;734574"] Yeah, and if someone kicked the ass of someone doing either of those, I'd pretty much be okay with it, too. Doing something that you know to be directly offensive for the direct purpose of offending them as much as possible resulting in the offender getting an ass-kicking pretty much fits up even to me. [ /QUOTE]

You'd be okay with it...Do you think the law should be okay with it? Or should the law punish the 'ass-kicker'?

Won't be my first rodeo, nor my first night in jail. Keep your pansy-ass mouth shut.

The law is weak. Wimps legislate what they can't go out and do on their own. Grow a pair. You, and those like you have ruined Europe, and now you're ruining the US. Go jump in the ocean.

I don't need you, nor your police nor any of your dumbass idealism to protect ME. Samuel Colt fixed THAT problem for you.

DragonStryk72
05-11-2015, 11:51 PM

Actually, the law here does recognize that provocation does exist. Its done so that someone cant just badger you into swinging on them, and then getting you put in jail for it. We'll give an example here: my buddy Josh was working stock for Kohls, and this one guy on shift decided that he was going to poke at josh, and that he subject should be his mom and his dead father.

His sentence was this: "You're just lucky your dad died, and your mom was able to marry some rich guy."

A two hit fight occurred- Josh hit him and he hit the floor. The security footage showed the guys body physically shake from the hit in the chest. Now, Kohls has a zero tolerance policy on fights, so josh lost his job, but they also fired the other guy. A cop showed up, dude tried to get josh cuffed, and the cop laid out that he provoked the fight, and thus, Josh wasn't culpable for the hit.

SassyLady
05-12-2015, 12:57 AM
This is what I think is sad. Someone getting arrested for trying to save the flag from being desecrated.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/19/air-force-veteran-detained-after-stopping-protesters-walking-american-flag

Liberals are OK with trashing the American flag but aghast at burning Koran. Where does decency start/end? My belief is that as long as people keep turning the other cheek, they will continue to get slapped. It's time to stand up and fight back.

Noir
05-12-2015, 08:21 AM
This is what I think is sad. Someone getting arrested for trying to save the flag from being desecrated.

Liberals are OK with trashing the American flag but aghast at burning Koran. Where does decency start/end? My belief is that as long as people keep turning the other cheek, they will continue to get slapped. It's time to stand up and fight back.

Some are okay with trashing the American flag but aghast at burning the Koran
Some are okay with burning the Koran but aghast at trashing the American Flag
Where does decency start/end?
I say trash and burn both your your hearts content.

As for FaceBook, they're a private company and can do as they please, just as Jim can.

Gunny
05-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Some are okay with trashing the American flag but aghast at burning the Koran
Some are okay with burning the Koran but aghast at trashing the American Flag
Where does decency start/end?
I say trash and burn both your your hearts content.

As for FaceBook, they're a private company and can do as they please, just as Jim can.

And I say respect others so long as their beliefs aren't trampling on yours. You burn MY flag in front of me and I GUARANTEE you I'll be spending another of the aforementioned nights in jail and you'll be in the emergency room. Bail is cheaper than an emergency room visit.

Noir
05-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Actually, the law here does recognize that provocation does exist. Its done so that someone cant just badger you into swinging on them, and then getting you put in jail for it. We'll give an example here: my buddy Josh was working stock for Kohls, and this one guy on shift decided that he was going to poke at josh, and that he subject should be his mom and his dead father.

His sentence was this: "You're just lucky your dad died, and your mom was able to marry some rich guy."

A two hit fight occurred- Josh hit him and he hit the floor. The security footage showed the guys body physically shake from the hit in the chest. Now, Kohls has a zero tolerance policy on fights, so josh lost his job, but they also fired the other guy. A cop showed up, dude tried to get josh cuffed, and the cop laid out that he provoked the fight, and thus, Josh wasn't culpable for the hit.

Maybe in minor cases where you're talking about a punch or two. The 'punishment' dealt regarding blasphemy tends to include death threats and actual deaths.

Noir
05-12-2015, 08:36 AM
And I say respect others so long as their beliefs aren't trampling on yours. You burn MY flag in front of me and I GUARANTEE you I'll be spending another of the aforementioned nights in jail and you'll be in the emergency room. Bail is cheaper than an emergency room visit.

So when a muslim says 'Show me a picture of Mohammed and i GUARANTEE you I'll be spending another of the aforementioned nights in jail and you'll be in the emergency room.'
You're fine with that?