PDA

View Full Version : Savage: Obama may arm U.S. gangs for race war

Jeff
05-08-2015, 05:19 AM
This at one point sounded crazy, but as time goes on and you see how racist Obama is and which way he has taken this country I believe it's possible. Still thinking it may be far fetched I googled it and found 2 and 1/2 pages come up with the same stories, granted most where about Michael Savage but some big media is reporting it. All this racism by Obama has to be leading to something and many ( myself included ) has predicted a civil war coming.

Warning of a coming race war, talk-radio host Michael Savage, appearing as a guest on Alex Jones “Infowars” program Monday, said President Obama would deputize and arm gang members such as the “Crips and the Bloods” to keep order in American streets.
“Remember my last book, ‘Stop the Coming Civil War’ (http://superstore.wnd.com/books/Stop-the-Coming-Civil-War-My-Savage-Truth-Hardcover?promocode=story)? Guess what. It started,” said Savage.
“Has there been a civil war? Yeah, it’s a slow-burning civil war. What do you think we are looking at here? It’s a race war. These are their shock troops, they don’t have the brown shirts yet, they don’t have the armbands, but soon Obama could deputize them. Isn’t that a natural army for him, Alex? Take the Crips and the Bloods, give them a green uniform and give them a weapon and they’ll keep order in the streets. Won’t they?”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/savage-obama-will-arm-u-s-gangs-for-race-war/

LongTermGuy
05-08-2015, 08:18 AM
This at one point sounded crazy, but as time goes on and you see how racist Obama is and which way he has taken this country I believe it's possible. Still thinking it may be far fetched I googled it and found 2 and 1/2 pages come up with the same stories, granted most where about Michael Savage but some big media is reporting it. All this racism by Obama has to be leading to something and many ( myself included ) has predicted a civil war coming.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/savage-obama-will-arm-u-s-gangs-for-race-war/

They are armed already.....

....just like law abiding citizens.....Place your bets.

Gunny
05-08-2015, 08:30 AM
Obama needs to just cut to the chase and go join ISIS with the rest.

Notice he can mouth off about Ferguson and Baltimore, but I detect a serious lack of flapping his gums about Garland.

Gunny
05-08-2015, 08:55 AM
I bet IF he says anything, he'll call Pamela Geller a racist.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 08:59 AM
They are armed already.....

....just like law abiding citizens.....Place your bets.

But they can not shoot! Hell, most of them kill ignorant bystanders when firing at each other!
I see how they shoot and think , what a damn fool.
Dez bez a reeson dat the pistola has a front and back sight dumbass!
And don't take your gun lessons from movies you idiots, spend some mulla --- buy tons of ammo and teach your stupid ass self how to shoot properly..
Hell, I was shooting beyond expert by age ten.-Tyr

Gunny
05-08-2015, 09:02 AM
But they can not shoot! Hell, most of them kill ignorant bystanders when firing at each other!
I see how they shoot and think , what a damn fool.
Dez bez a reeson dat the pistola has a front and back sight dumbass!
And don't take your gun lessons from movies you idiots, spend some mulla --- buy tons of ammo and teach your stupid ass self how to shoot properly..
Hell, I was shooting beyond expert by age ten.-Tyr

They CAN'T shoot. Why do you think they behead people? A sword has too many operating points for ragheads.

jimnyc
05-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Funnel them through the cartels in Meheeko. Then they come back through the border, kill any agents that get in the way, and supply neighborhoods for dirt cheap. If any law enforcement should figure anything out, Obama and his AG will do an investigation and clear everyone.

Gunny
05-08-2015, 09:14 AM
Funnel them through the cartels in Meheeko. Then they come back through the border, kill any agents that get in the way, and supply neighborhoods for dirt cheap. If any law enforcement should figure anything out, Obama and his AG will do an investigation and clear everyone.

Mexicans can't shoot either. The only ones that die in their drive-by's are the innocent bystanders. The safest person to be is the target.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Mexicans can't shoot either. The only ones that die in their drive-by's are the innocent bystanders. The safest person to be is the target.:laugh:

Those sumbiaaaches will see some damn real shooting if we Southern boys ever start blasting....
I can promise and make damn good on that promise myself!
"Ain't a damn muzzie (black or Mexican too) ever been born that can out-shoot this 'ole Southern boy!--Tyr

Gunny
05-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Those sumbiaaaches will see some damn real shooting if we Southern boys ever start blasting....
I can promise and make damn good on that promise myself!
"Ain't a damn muzzie (black or Mexican too) ever been born that can out-shoot this 'ole Southern boy!--Tyr

Blacks and Mexicans are too busy trying to emulate TV and shoot handguns sideways at 100 yards. Most of Saddam's Republican Guard that I saw were armed with cheap, knock-off Chinese AK's. Hitting a barn at 50 yards with one of them is merely by chance.

If you got a Remington 700 in .308 or 7mm mag, they can't get anywhere near enough.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Blacks and Mexicans are too busy trying to emulate TV and shoot handguns sideways at 100 yards. Most of Saddam's Republican Guard that I saw were armed with cheap, knock-off Chinese AK's. Hitting a barn at 50 yards with one of them is merely by chance.

If you got a Remington 700 in .308 or 7mm mag, they can't get anywhere near enough.

True dat. Give me an M14 or Brit Enfield MarkIV 303 caliber and I can shoot their stinking eyes out at 4/5 hundred yards..
I even prefer the Enfield over the M14 for long range shooting. And thats even with my ALWAYS giving rave reviews on the M14!!!!--Tyr

Gunny
05-08-2015, 09:43 AM
True dat. Give me an M14 or Brit Enfield MarkIV 303 caliber and I can shoot their stinking eyes out at 4/5 hundred yards..
I even prefer the Enfield over the M14 for long range shooting. And thats even with my ALWAYS giving rave reviews on the M14!!!!--Tyr

I'll take the M14. A Remington Model 700 is what the Marines used for the M40A1. After a few modifications, of course. :) It's good for about 1200 meters with a 10x scope.

LongTermGuy
05-08-2015, 09:44 AM

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2013/03/08/1216190_02_remington_700_30_06_640.jpg

` Remington 700 30-06 works well for general target practice also`:coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 09:48 AM
I'll take the M14. A Remington Model 700 is what the Marines used for the M40A1. After a few modifications, of course. :) It's good for about 1200 meters with a 10x scope.

For long range I rate them all over that of the AK47.. Myself, I prefer the M14 over the AK47.--Tyr

Gunny
05-08-2015, 09:50 AM
For long range I rate them all over that of the AK47.. Myself, I prefer the M14 over the AK47.--Tyr

The AK-47's main claim to fame is you can drop it in a pig stye and it will STILL function. Accuracy is not an option.:laugh:

I can shoot the balls off a gnat with an M-14.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2015, 09:54 AM
The AK-47's main claim to fame is you can drop it in a pig stye and it will STILL function. Accuracy is not an option.:laugh:

The M14 is not too shabby in that department , is it??
Ive never dropped one in the mud but my older brother was Army E6/E7-- Armorer -told mer M14 was one rugged little baby... ---Tyr

Jeff
05-09-2015, 07:14 AM

My dad gave me that rifle years ago, I have used it on many a hunting trips with open sights and have never left one walking that I shot at.

Jeff
05-09-2015, 07:16 AM
Y'all notice a trend here, or these self proclaimed bad asses can only seem to shoot at each other ( and miss most of the time ) and /or kill innocents with stray bullets, yes the next civil war ought to be fun, kind of like shooting fish in a barrel.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2015, 08:06 AM
Y'all notice a trend here, or these self proclaimed bad asses can only seem to shoot at each other ( and miss most of the time ) and /or kill innocents with stray bullets, yes the next civil war ought to be fun, kind of like shooting fish in a barrel.

Why do you think the love to us bombs/stupicide vests! ??
Morons can't shoot well past 40 paces.--:laugh:
Churchill had 'em pegged dead to right over 60 years ago!!! Long before they started flying airplanes into buildings to satisfy their death and murder God.. --Tyr

Gunny
05-09-2015, 08:36 AM
The M14 is not too shabby in that department , is it??
Ive never dropped one in the mud but my older brother was Army E6/E7-- Armorer -told mer M14 was one rugged little baby... ---Tyr

As long as you can hump it. It weighs about 10 pounds. I'll take it over an M-16 ANY day. Got about 500 meters more range. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2015, 08:59 AM
As long as you can hump it. It weighs about 10 pounds. I'll take it over an M-16 ANY day. Got about 500 meters more range. :)

Type Battle rifle, sniper rifle, designated marksman rifle
Place of origin United States
Service history
In service 1959–1964 (as US standard service rifle)
1959-present (other countries including U.S.)
Used by See Users
Wars Vietnam War–present
Production history
Designed 1954
Produced 1959–1964[1][2]
Number built 1.5 million[3]
Variants M14E1, M14E2/M14A1, M14K, M21, M25, Mk 14 EBR, M1A rifle
Specifications
Weight 9.2 lb (4.1 kg) empty
10.7 lb (5.2 kg) w/ loaded magazine
Length 44.3 in (1,126 mm)
Barrel length 22 in (559 mm)
Cartridge 7.62×51mm NATO (.308 Winchester)
Action Gas-operated, rotating bolt
Rate of fire 700–750 rounds/min
Muzzle velocity 850 m/s (2,800 ft/s)
Effective firing range 460 m (500 yd)[4]M14 rifle, officially the United States Rifle, 7.62 mm, M14,[5] is an American selective fire automatic rifle that fires 7.62×51mm NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition. It gradually replaced the M1 Garand in U.S. Army service by 1961 and in U.S. Marine Corps service by 1965. It was the standard issue infantry rifle for U.S. military personnel in the contiguous United States, Europe, and South Korea from 1959 until it was replaced by the M16 rifle in 1970.[6] The M14 was used for U.S. Army, Coast Guard and Marine Corps basic and advanced individual training (AIT) from the mid-1960s to the early 1970s.
The M14 was the last American "battle rifle" (weapons that fire full-power rifle ammunition, such as the 7.62×51 mm) issued in quantity to U.S. military personnel. The rifle remains in limited service in all branches of the U.S. military as an accurized competition weapon, a ceremonial weapon by honor guards, color guards, drill teams, and ceremonial guards, and sniper rifle/designated marksman rifle. The M14 serves as the basis for the M21 and M25 sniper rifles.
800+ m (875+ yd) (with optics)
Feed system 20-round detachable box magazine
Sights Aperture rear sight, "barleycorn" front sight
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M1 Garand was a great battle rifle. That baby sho' aint light...:laugh:---Tyr

grannyhawkins
05-09-2015, 04:19 PM

So is it the gun or the round? I used ta have access to an sks that while no where near as accurate as a .243, onna bench I could put 5 rounds inna 50 cent piece at a 100 yds, the .243 could do it in a quarter. The 7mm rem mag, could do the quarter at 200 yds.

The folks at the range, did comment that this particular sks was a shooter.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-10-2015, 09:30 AM
So is it the gun or the round? I used ta have access to an sks that while no where near as accurate as a .243, onna bench I could put 5 rounds inna 50 cent piece at a 100 yds, the .243 could do it in a quarter. The 7mm rem mag, could do the quarter at 200 yds.

Always both as both are need to make a great shooter. Top calibers in military rifles to me are the 308 and 303 calibers. They have the power, range and kill potential already built in.
Depends on which SKS a person has, some are far better made than others. I had two-both were great shooters, the tank carbine was even a great shooter with its shortened barrel.
Great to see ya posting my friend. I see that our old forum has ran amok with libs running the show.
Methinks perhaps visiting here far more often is the call for the day my friend.
As always, enjoy your posts..-Tyr

LongTermGuy
05-10-2015, 10:21 AM

`Always good to see you Granny...!:cool: