PDA

View Full Version : `..........Hey Suka..(lend me five dollars!!!!)

LongTermGuy
05-08-2015, 03:58 PM
`.....Assume you're the latino guy walking out of the grocery with your wife. But also assume you're carrying concealed and there's no Charles Bronson to bail your nuts out the fire............

How would `you` handle the situation? Or is the question better posed....at what point do you draw your gun...or Do You? :cool:......Expert opinions from my brothers and sister wanted...!:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xUMoGlO-lI

Jeff
05-10-2015, 04:40 PM
First off I have to say I love Charles Bronson !!!

But this happened to a buddy of mine just a few weeks ago, I knew he carried but I wondered why openly now, since I have known him he carried concealed. See he owns a Tattoo shop and one night at closing ( well after midnight ) as he was leaving ( with a pocket full of cash ) a black kid ( who was hanging out under the pavilion, this is one of those towns where if you blink you will miss it, so these things just don't happen or didn't ) well as he was trying to get into his pick up the kid said hey mister you got five bucks I can borrow ( wanting to borrow money at this time of night, sure ) my buddy thought quick and said nope sure don't but I have this ( he pointed to his 45 on his hip ) yup he said all ya see was asses and elbows as that kid made a quick exit.

LongTermGuy
05-10-2015, 05:40 PM
First off I have to say I love Charles Bronson !!!

But this happened to a buddy of mine just a few weeks ago, I knew he carried but I wondered why openly now, since I have known him he carried concealed. See he owns a Tattoo shop and one night at closing ( well after midnight ) as he was leaving ( with a pocket full of cash ) a black kid ( who was hanging out under the pavilion, this is one of those towns where if you blink you will miss it, so these things just don't happen or didn't ) well as he was trying to get into his pick up the kid said hey mister you got five bucks I can borrow ( wanting to borrow money at this time of night, sure ) my buddy thought quick and said nope sure don't but I have this ( he pointed to his 45 on his hip ) yup he said all ya see was asses and elbows as that kid made a quick exit.

Good one there Jeff ^^^

Ya I too enjoyed the old Bronson movies....Maybe he should of open carried in this case...:coffee:

"they killed the giggler!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL74C08A8911548A7A&v=vuKeUAavpnU#t=90

DLT
05-10-2015, 05:54 PM
`.....Assume you're the latino guy walking out of the grocery with your wife. But also assume you're carrying concealed and there's no Charles Bronson to bail your nuts out the fire............

How would `you` handle the situation? Or is the question better posed....at what point do you draw your gun...or Do You? :cool:......Expert opinions from my brothers and sister wanted...!:coffee:

That's exactly what this nation needs more of (righteous vigilantism), despite what the morons on the left bleat. And the way they're pushing that race war they think they want so bad....

they might just get both.

DLT
05-10-2015, 05:59 PM

If I felt really threatened by the guy, and if I was alone, I might reach into my purse like I was going to pull out some money..... get my gun ready to pull instead...and THEN tell the guy to 'eff off' or get the hell out of my face. If it turned out that he had a temper, he would lose that confrontation. His choice.... hehe.

LongTermGuy
05-10-2015, 06:27 PM
If I felt really threatened by the guy, and if I was alone, I might reach into my purse like I was going to pull out some money..... get my gun ready to pull instead...and THEN tell the guy to 'eff off' or get the hell out of my face. If it turned out that he had a temper, he would lose that confrontation. His choice.... hehe.

`Your Giving the `BG` assaulting you a chance to Live or die.......In present times...maybe a wise choice......shtf (time..after the can of worms is opened)...would possibly be a different story....

DLT
05-10-2015, 06:28 PM
`Your Giving the `BG` assaulting you a chance to Live or die.......In present times...maybe a wise choice......shtf (time..after the can of worms is opened)...would possibly be a different story....

Well after TSHTF.....the rule of law is out the door and anyone (that I don't know and/or like ...lol) approaching me is toast.

LongTermGuy
05-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Well after TSHTF.....the rule of law is out the door and anyone (that I don't know and/or like ...lol) approaching me is toast.

​Exactly

http://tx1.cdn.caijing.com.cn/2012-08-14/112010176.jpg

Jeff
05-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Better to be judged by 6 than carried by 6.