PDA

View Full Version : Obama Loves Criminals: Sends 3 Officials to Freddie Gray Funeral, 0 to NYPD Funeral

Jeff
05-09-2015, 07:51 AM
What a real hero Obama is, he send 3 officials from the WH to a criminals ( even though he was murdered he was still a criminal ) funeral but zero, zilch , The big goose egg to a cops funeral, and we wonder where Obama stands. :rolleyes:

This is shockingly sad.
Check it out:
You may recall last week that we reported that Obama sent three–count ’em, THREE–White House officials to Baltimore resident Freddie Gray’s funeral. By contrast, this week Obama sent no one to the funeral of the New York police officer brutally shot in the face.
But let’s take a look at some of the other notable funerals during Obama’s regime.
Here are the funerals that Obama didn’t bother attending or sending any officials to:

British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Polish President Lech Kaczynski
Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle
Murdered NY officer Brian Moore

http://conservativebyte.com/2015/05/obama-loves-criminals-sends-3-officials-to-freddie-gray-funeral-0-to-nypd-funeral/

Kathianne
05-09-2015, 09:12 AM
What a real hero Obama is, he send 3 officials from the WH to a criminals ( even though he was murdered he was still a criminal ) funeral but zero, zilch , The big goose egg to a cops funeral, and we wonder where Obama stands. :rolleyes:

http://conservativebyte.com/2015/05/obama-loves-criminals-sends-3-officials-to-freddie-gray-funeral-0-to-nypd-funeral/

Yeah, it's almost like he's trying to make something clear. I really cannot stand that man.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Yeah, it's almost like he's trying to make something clear. I really cannot stand that man.

I really cannot stand that man

He got his second term as would-be-king, so now he gets to rub our faces in our stupidity and smile while we tell others--" see, I told you so"!
Worst part is the traitor is far from being done yet.
He is working on Federalizing all police forces in this nation. That way he can arm and use them as he sees fit. Remember that civilian force the boy-king mentioned years ago?
We are now witnessing his agenda of scheming, propagandizing to achieve it...
Myself, I truly hate the bastard with a passion that very few people can understand..
Thats because I know exactly what he truly is................-Tyr

DLT
05-09-2015, 10:04 AM
He got his second term as would-be-king, so now he gets to rub our faces in our stupidity and smile while we tell others--" see, I told you so"!
Worst part is the traitor is far from being done yet.
He is working on Federalizing all police forces in this nation. That way he can arm and use them as he sees fit. Remember that civilian force the boy-king mentioned years ago?
We are now witnessing his agenda of scheming, propagandizing to achieve it...
Myself, I truly hate the bastard with a passion that very few people can understand..
Thats because I know exactly what he truly is................-Tyr

Most of us on the right have known exactly who and what he is and what he stands for since his name first came up re: running for pres in 2007. The really scary and sad part is....many on the left knew exactly who and what he is and what his agenda would be, as well....yet they pushed him anyway. They represent America's enemy within and we ARE at war as we speak with that faction. I just wish that reality would dawn on everyone that does not want this nation dragged down into the leftist, totalitarian cesspool we're currently approaching.

Jeff
05-10-2015, 06:06 AM
Most of us on the right have known exactly who and what he is and what he stands for since his name first came up re: running for pres in 2007. The really scary and sad part is....many on the left knew exactly who and what he is and what his agenda would be, as well....yet they pushed him anyway. They represent America's enemy within and we ARE at war as we speak with that faction. I just wish that reality would dawn on everyone that does not want this nation dragged down into the leftist, totalitarian cesspool we're currently approaching.

Spot on !!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-10-2015, 09:36 AM

Media, government propaganda(intimidation) keeps the populace from waking up my friend!
Add to that the lib enforced and corrupted school system that turns out uneducated and brainwashed , stupidity driven fools and we get masses primed for slavery and servitude to big gubbermint!
Corruption from within will destroy this nation--- same as it did the Roman Empire!
Except in the case of the Roman empire it took longer and came about due to man's inherent natural greed and folly--while here now with us its a deliberate agenda driven by the globalist! Sad, tragic and very true.. --Tyr